PG Music Home
Hey why is fixing a few little things in the 380 Update for the Audiophile version 2Gb?
What is all that? It is just supposed to fix a few things.

Maybe I have some new RealTracks??
Don't forget, what you installed at 80 GB was not the audiophile version. The audiophile version is more like 700 GB. The audiophile build #380 patch of 2 GB does contain updated audiophile RealTracks and, in comparison to 700, is not large at all.
for example: some violin and viola tracks where present as wma but not as wav int the first release
Yes but I uninstalled the compressed version and I am running it from the BiaB hard drive now. As you said I believe if you run it on that drive it is already all installed. So that is what I am doing now. I believe that is what you do also.

Ok I was just curious what the 2GB was. I installed the patch by pointing it to my BiaB drive instead of C how it starts out. ok thanks, Sly
Right, you applied the patch correctly. Also now you are really using the audiophile sounds.

What I actually do is a hybrid solution. I installed a separate internal drive just for RealTracks and RealDrums. The program is on drive C, my SSD. The RealTracks and RealDrums are on drive G, a Western Digital Black drive. The BIAB external drive is on H and is only connected as a backup or when patches need to be applied.
Hey Matt, what is the advantage to doing it your way? I am not sure why you do it. You have a Solid State drive and you have your program on that. The RealTracks on another drive. I guess you can't put it all on the SSD. Probably not enough space for one. Maybe it runs better to put the program on a different drive.

At any rate I like running it off the drive now. All the Audiophile RealTracks already to go. I bought the Audiophile why not use them all instead of installing just some on my C Drive like I was considering. I will have to buy a drive to backup my BiaB drive sometime. I like the Drive BiaB is on now. I want to find out what it is exactly so I can consider buying one.
Thanks Sergino for the information. I am glad they gave us the patch. Fixed it up some. They may have been a week early on putting it up on their site but they knew we couldn't wait a day longer and went for it lol
© PG Music Forums