PG Music Home
Hi, I usually don't record my vocals directly into BIAB, but I have a dear friend who is not very literate with using BIAB and she uses it to record everything. Does anyone know where BIAB saves the recorded audio tracks like vocals? Is it a specific folder? Thanks!
If I recall correctly, it will save to the same folder that the BiaB song has been saved to / loaded from.
If you use Save As and select Save Song as Audio, it will bring up a dialog asking where you to save to.
If you save a track as performance file from the Mixer window, it will bring up a dialog advising where it will be saved to
Hope this helps.
Trevor

Attached picture 2014-02-23_11-57-13.jpg
Attached picture 2014-02-23_12-00-23.jpg
Trevor, thanks for your reply! It seems that when she wants to do the Drag and Drop bit with each of her instruments from BIAB over to Realband, she can not locate her added vocal performances anywhere. I don't use BIAB to record my vocals so I didn't now where to tell her to look. I'd assume its under the same Drag and Drop folder that the other instruments are in. In theory that makes the most sense. Thanks again!
Eddie
In Realband use Audio - Import Wave File (after selecting a New blank track), then navigate to the BB folder containing the song, look for the wav file with the same name and click OK.

This will load the audio track to the RB file.
There should be a way to drag it from BB too though.
© PG Music Forums