PG Music Home
Posted By: jerrypettit Where is _RIGHTS.STY? (Driving me crazy) - 12/19/18 08:44 PM
At first, I wasn't aware that the BonusPAK I purchased didn't come preloaded on the USB drive provided.

So experimenting before I got it, I was clicking through the StylePicker and "Favorited" a style called _RIGHTS.STY. It played its demo song and I noted that it came with what was labeled BonusPAK. When I tried to click OK and use the style in a song...it wouldn't load. I'd never had that happen before. So...I went to My Account here and downloaded and installed something called 0Pak and finally realized I didn't have BonusPAK installed so downloaded and installed that also.

_RIGHTS.STY has disappeared (I think it was a Soul or slow country style).

I HAVE Rebuilt the StylePicker--but the style is still missing. Who knows what else is...

Any idea what happened? This is driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance.

Jerry
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Where is _RIGHTS.STY? (Driving me crazy) - 12/19/18 08:59 PM
Jerry,

According to my computer, and as you mention, _RIGHTS.STY is listed as "BonusPAK" for 10/2018 which means that it's part of the 2019 collection. There are two bonus paks this year a free one and the 49BonusPAK (this is an add on for $49). Did you download both paks and install them? (If you purchased the $49 Pak and it's not in your download list, you will need to contact PG Music.

Regards,
Noel
Hello Jerry,

The BB patch should add that style if it's not already there. It is part of the Bonus 49PAK which should already be on the HD, but installing from the download is fine and would indeed give you the same content.
OK, thanks, guys. I did download the 49Pak but am still not finding it.

I'll keep an eye on the situation.
I have it... Sounds good
Originally Posted By: bloc-head
I have it... Sounds good

I purchased the Ultra Pac, and then later ordered the Bonus 49 Pac as a download only... It shows up in the Style Picker.
© PG Music Forums