PG Music Home
I have a really strange problem when I am entering note-based lyrics using the 64bit Audiophile version of BiaB 2019. I cannot enter the letter 'n'. All that happens is that the melody note sounds, like it does when you type the first letter of a new word.

I do not think it is my keyboard because 'n' works okay in all my other programs - MSWord etc.

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem and if you found a fix?
Originally Posted By: Graham Martin
I have a really strange problem when I am entering note-based lyrics using the 64bit Audiophile version of BiaB 2019. I cannot enter the letter 'n'. All that happens is that the melody note sounds, like it does when you type the first letter of a new word.

I do not think it is my keyboard because 'n' works okay in all my other programs - MSWord etc.

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem and if you found a fix?

What version are on?
This is fixed in Build 612, which should be available tomorrow.
I heard that Andrew's fix is that he took the letter "N" outta the alphabet!

Theory 2 is that there is no "N" in the Canadian alphabet!
Originally Posted By: RobH
I heard that Andrew's fix is that he took the letter "N" outta the alphabet!

Theory 2 is that there is no "N" in the Canadian alphabet!

Rob, wouldn't it then be the Ca_adia_ alphabet?
Originally Posted By: Andrew - PG Music
This is fixed in Build 612, which should be available tomorrow.

Thanks Andrew, especially for your prompt reply! Nice to know it was not me doing something stupid, which is often the case.

Incidentally, for rap429, using my 32bit version did not seem to solve the problem.

I was able to enter all the lost 'n's by using "Edit Lyrics" but it is rather a long-winded method of doing things and I look forward to that fix.
© PG Music Forums