PG Music Home
For a while BIAB v628 is out, and no further updates. Funny? F.I. I cannot record audio mono 16kHZ with a microphone, and after that regenerate the chords ... instant crash to the desktop with Windows 10 PRO. BTW this is also with BIAB 2018 v520 ... a Windows issue maybe?
Why 16kHz when BIAB's native sample rate is 44.1kHz?
oops, meant 16bit, 44.1kHz LoL
I'm just guessing but I suspect that the major focus right now would be BIAB 2019 for Mac. If I recall correctly, Mac versions of the software usually arrive on the scene around this time each year.
Could be longer because of Apple dropping 32 bit from their new Catalina OS. It's 64 bit only. Who knows how difficult it is to make Biab for Mac 64 bit.

Bob
Reading the BiaB for Mac forum the guess is BiaB for Mac may not be ready for awhile.

The gossip is the next Mac operating system recently entered beta test mode. A next BiaB Mac release likely should be tested against the new operating system. No one knows if PG Music has access to the beta for development and testing so who knows when there will be a BiaB for Mac release. The thought is the earliest is September or later.
© PG Music Forums