PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. extra styles pak 7 - 08/16/19 09:47 AM
great job pg music really excellent stuff on this pack so good thanks eric
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: extra styles pak 7 - 08/16/19 11:54 AM
Agreed, Eric. A sensational variety, really good styles. Fantastic performances.
Posted By: DebMurphy Re: extra styles pak 7 - 08/16/19 01:29 PM
I thought that also, folks!

Thanks PG Music!

...Deb
Posted By: mrgeeze Re: extra styles pak 7 - 08/16/19 01:45 PM
I try to keep up with all BIAB styles. They are always worth the money.
I'm ready to buy the latest (#7).
I started wondering whether I had missed one.
So I looked around
Now I'm confused

Could someone explain (or point to thread) how one can tell which styles one haS in his/her biab installation.
i looked under my \bb directory and found Styles Directories 00 to \Styles77

When I check What Add ons do i have under Options Menu I am told I have all Style disks (unless we made some more).
Clearly "we" have made some more (i.e. style disk 7).

Is there a way of resolving 77 styles directories to 7 style disks?

Thanks,
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: extra styles pak 7 - 08/16/19 02:17 PM
You must have the latest build to recognize Xtra Styles #7. Are you up to date?
Posted By: mrgeeze Re: extra styles pak 7 - 08/16/19 02:20 PM
apparently not.
looks like i never installed 2019 on my main win machine.
I've been doing all my work on 2018 for 8 months.

Doh!
Posted By: DC Ron Re: extra styles pak 7 - 08/16/19 06:48 PM
The way I figured out whether I had an Xtra Style (there may be an easier way) was to go to Style Picker, find an Xtra Style and try to load it. If I didn't have it, BiaB gave me a (VERY brief) yellow box message in the lower right corner of the screen. So after learning I missed Xtra 6, I just bought both 6 and 7. There is a filter in Style Picker so you can audition by Xtra Style, which is very handy as well.

Agree they are both very nice, and worth the $.
Posted By: DrDan Re: extra styles pak 7 - 08/17/19 10:03 AM
Ya, the style filter can id what you have and don't have. Here is mine before i purchased the new XtraStyle set 7.

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Posted By: mrgeeze Re: extra styles pak 7 - 08/17/19 11:27 AM
thanks,
that should help once I update my instance.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: extra styles pak 7 - 08/17/19 03:11 PM
As Musicman Dan indicated it's just getting the PAK installed and StylePicker updated.

Here is a screen shot of the StylePicker window with the filter set for XtraStyles PAK # 7.

Open the StylePicker window after installing XtraStyles PAK # 7 and you will see a green text on black background notification at the left, top of the StylePicker window. The notification suggests performing a fast rebuild.

Click on the Rebuild button at the bottom of the StylePicker. Select the fast rebuild option if you do not have third party (Norton) styles or slow rebuild option if you do have third party styles.

Once the rebuild has completed, select the "Other" filter stream and you can select to show none, all or just XtraStyles # 7.

Description: StylePicker open with "Other" filter window open and XtraStyles # 7 selected.
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
© PG Music Forums