PG Music Home
Posted By: Brian Cadoret ZZJAZZ as default style. [Resolved] - 09/14/19 01:26 PM
Hi,
I've just had to reinstall BIAB 2018 all ok except....
Opening any of the included demo songs always opens with the ZZJAZZ midi default style.
So for instance opening a RealTracks demo song (and I have the RealTracks correctly installed) opens with the ZZJAZZ midi style so none of the RealTracks are included only the ZZJAZZ instruments.
Hope this makes sense if not I can upload a few screen grabs (but that's another story smile )

Brian
Posted By: DrDan Re: ZZJAZZ as default style. - 09/14/19 02:18 PM
May I suggest you be sure you have the most recent update for 2018
https://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#520

Otherwise, hit the "return to factory settings button" to initialize all.
Posted By: Brian Cadoret Re: ZZJAZZ as default style. - 09/14/19 02:27 PM
Thanks, I have already got update 520 installed plus "return to factory".
Posted By: DrDan Re: ZZJAZZ as default style. - 09/14/19 02:42 PM
Great minds think alike.

How are you opening the Demo Songs? Are you using the Style Picker to Audition (or load) the demos for a specific style?
Posted By: Mike Head Re: ZZJAZZ as default style. - 09/14/19 02:45 PM
Hi

Whilst what you say should work have you in fact tried it the other way.

Chose any style first, then right click on the style name in the big box and load demo song for this file.

Mike
Posted By: Brian Cadoret Re: ZZJAZZ as default style. - 09/14/19 05:37 PM
Problem solved I'de forgot to install all my styles which I keep in a separate folder.
Once the style picker was rebuilt the demo songs etc load with correct style. dDah !!!

Thanks again.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: ZZJAZZ as default style. - 09/14/19 09:10 PM
That's great Brian. Thanks for letting us know. This information can assist others too.

You might consider to edit your original post and mark the subject line as [Resolved]
Posted By: jford Re: ZZJAZZ as default style. - 09/18/19 05:42 PM
The default setting (which if I recall, you can change) is to load ZZJAZZ if the underlying style is not found. However, I would think it would generate an error message that the style was not found.
© PG Music Forums