PG Music Home
I like the two-bar ending that BIAB is creating for my song but it "fades" prematurely. Is there any way to have it hold or sustain? It sounds really odd to die so fast.

Thanks for your help.
Which version of BIAB are you using? In BIAB2010, RealTracks incorporate an additional two bars to allow instruments to fade. If you are using MIDI styles, however, then the style controls that and the limit is 2-bars, period (so if the style has a quarter not on the 4th beat of bar 2 in the ending, then you're only going to get a quarter note, and then everything stops).
Hey John. I'm using 2010. I am using all realtracks and I have the two-bar ending with 4-bar ending for realtracks box checked in the song settings. I still only get a two-bar ending though. From what I found on the forum, it seemed like that was the norm, that there wasn't really a four-bar ending. Is there some way to get another two bars so that it can 'hold" or sustain?

Thanks for your help.
If you want a Held chord at the end of a song, see the PGMusic BiaB FAQs page for how to invoke that. It is possible, though a bit of a workaround.

--Mac
© PG Music Forums