PG Music Home
Posted By: Bob Calver drum break crash cymbal option - 12/02/22 01:59 PM
am i right in thinking there is an option to stop the drums playing a crash cymbal at the end of a break? or am i just imagining i've seen it somewhere? most of the breaks are fine but one has a crash i don't want.

no problem because once i go to RB i can copy the drum break without the crash but it would be nice to jsut tell BIAB what to do.
Posted By: musocity Re: drum break crash cymbal option - 12/02/22 06:16 PM
In F5 there is a checkbox

RealDrums Fills
RealDrums fills can be controlled, so you can get a drum fill at any bar without needing a part marker section change. You can also get no drum fill on the bar before a part marker.
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: drum break crash cymbal option - 12/04/22 12:48 PM
my BIAB track sometimes has a crash cymbal but not alwaus when going from b style to a style. i don't want the crash and can't see any option on F5 to stop it. i thought there was an option somewhere
Posted By: Mike02392 Re: drum break crash cymbal option - 12/04/22 01:23 PM
Yeah I have this issue sometimes too, and vice-versa (no crash when I want one). I guess they still haven't added partial regeneration for RealDrums?
Posted By: musocity Re: drum break crash cymbal option - 12/04/22 06:31 PM
You can't edit RealDrums like you can RealTracks in the Audio Edit window yet, hopefully that should be fixed soon allowing you to copy paste sections.
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: drum break crash cymbal option - 12/04/22 07:56 PM
As soon as I get the audio of the drums into RB I can delete the break with the crash and copy and paste a break I like in its place.RB makes it easy to do things like that.
Posted By: jpettit Re: drum break crash cymbal option - 12/04/22 08:29 PM
You can edit Real Drums in 2023. You can add the crash cymbals where you want them.
Video on playable Real drums.
https://youtu.be/nj8Di5qpSK0?t=2424
Posted By: musocity Re: drum break crash cymbal option - 12/04/22 08:42 PM
I try and copy RD and get Not A RealTrack error same with UserTracks:

Attached picture BB23-Copy-RD-Sections.gif
© PG Music Forums