PG Music Home
Posted By: Charlie McG Build 608 and Problems with 2019 Plugin - 12/21/18 05:48 PM
I need to delete two bars in my song using the plugin 2019. How is that done? Can't find a way to do it. I can't copy and paste over the two bars because copy crashes FL Studio 20.1. I can't highlight the two bars and press delete because that doesn't work. Thanks.

And on a bright note: this will be a great addition to BiaB when all the kinks are worked out. I'm now able to use it and it is very close to being good. But I need to get rid of those two bars. smile

Using windows 10, FL Studio 20.1 and build 608.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Build 608 and Problems with 2019 Plugin - 12/21/18 06:08 PM
I will report that, can you try loading the VST into IL MiniHost inside FL.
It's needs a Ctrl-z also.
nothing is fixed in the plug here. still won't generate a multiriff, still no sound from the plug. multiriff grayed out. same ole same ole
Yea Nothing fixed with loading vsti in 64 bit either sample tank just grinds to a halt !!.

Frustrating because I have tts 1 loaded , but I bought sample tank to upgrade my sounds.
Both my computers improved BUT BIAB 2019 doesn't seem to like my PreSonus AudioBox 22VSL.

Works if I used the onboard sound.

...Deb
I had a style selected and wanted another style. My selections weren't saved from previous so again I set the fields for feel, tempo and timesig. And set the filter for cello. I went through many auditions and finally selected on a style. Clicked OK and got error message saying "The plugin is not working. Restart it and try again (or a reasonable facsimile)." Did it again. Same thing. I cleaned my computer with Privacy Eraser and restarted. Went to pick a style. Didn't even audition any because I knew the one I wanted and same error message. But I set the timesig, feel, tempo and filter. The problem seems to be the way you request a style and/or filter.

Also, after I get the error message I seem to have to select "Select a Style" twice. I didn't fill out any of the fields (timesig, tempo, feel, filter) and was able to select a style. If I filled any of the aforementioned fields I get the same error message over and over.

After all this I went in again to select a style and saw a message saying to "Rebuild the style list." I did this and was able to select a style using the timesig, tempo, feel and filter. But the style I wanted was missing. It was "Sobbing Cello" or something similar.

And "Undo" doesn't work (Ctrl+Z).
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Build 608 and Problems with 2019 Plugin - 12/22/18 12:13 AM
Originally Posted By: Charlie McG
I need to delete two bars in my song using the plugin 2019. How is that done? Can't find a way to do it. I can't copy and paste over the two bars because copy crashes FL Studio 20.1. I can't highlight the two bars and press delete because that doesn't work. Thanks....

FL 20 Win7 copy paste cut works. Did you try both VSTi and VSTfx ?

Attached picture BiabVST-FL20-Copt-Paste-Cut.gif
Pipeline, I can copy/paste just 4 bars as you're doing in the video but when I copy a bunch of lines I crash (see video). In the video I copy a few lines, press Ctrl+C, the round busy image appears twice and boom, FL Studio 20.1 crashes. Thanks for the reply.

What do you mean VSTfx? If you mean the plugin you've mentioned before I may try it later.

Also, how are you attaching the image/video in your post?

https://www.chasms.com/crash.mp4
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Build 608 and Problems with 2019 Plugin - 12/22/18 08:46 AM
LICEcap or ScreenToGif make sure you set them to 4fps and keep under 2meg if it don't show only as an attachment copy the link location then insert that as an image with the image button or [img]link here[/img]
It would have to be the plugin that's making it freeze and crash when copying a lot of bars ?

Mine's working ok though.

Attached picture BiabVST-FL20-Copy-More-Bars.gif
Thanks, for the info, Pipeline. Have you updated to 20.1 in FLS? If not that may be the problem?
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Build 608 and Problems with 2019 Plugin - 12/22/18 06:21 PM
Tried the latest update and copy cut paste works on Win7.
Originally Posted By: Pipeline
Tried the latest update and copy cut paste works on Win7.

I'm using Win 10 so that will make a difference.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Build 608 and Problems with 2019 Plugin - 12/22/18 09:41 PM
...What do you mean VSTfx? If you mean the plugin you've mentioned before I may try it later....

You use the Vsti on an midi track and the VSTfx on an audio track.

I will post the problem in the fixing forum.

Attached picture BB-VST-Folder.png
Attached picture BB-VST3-Folder.png
Posted By: DrDan Re: Build 608 and Problems with 2019 Plugin - 12/22/18 11:09 PM
...What do you mean VSTfx? If you mean the plugin you've mentioned before I may try it later....

You use the Vsti on an midi track and the VSTfx on an audio track.

I will post the problem in the fixing forum.

There are two plugins? one for midi tracks and one for real tracks? First I am hearing of this??
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Build 608 and Problems with 2019 Plugin - 12/22/18 11:34 PM
If you have Adobe Audition for instance you only have audio tracks so you need an audio fx VST as Audition won't recognize VSTi as it no longer has Midi like the earlier versions.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Build 608 and Problems with 2019 Plugin - 12/23/18 01:01 AM
Tried using the Fl studio VSTi plugin in Biab but Biab is not sending the sync to the FL transport.
Posted By: gwp99 Re: Build 608 and Problems with 2019 Plugin - 12/23/18 10:08 AM

It would have to be the plugin that's making it freeze and crash when copying a lot of bars

When trying to copy 134 bars in Win10-64, Reaper crashed.

Copying 32 bars at a time was fine.
© PG Music Forums