PG Music Home
Posted By: critter Ordering PT 12 - 04/14/10 04:13 AM
I am going to purchase PT 12, question is, if I order for electronic download, I don't have a hard copy, if I order the hard copy do i still get to download electronically, I would prefer the cd version in case of crashes etc. I am also assuming that when I got the Biab pro 6 it came with floppy disk for PT Pro, and I can upgrade like I did with Biab to 2010 ultra, correct. Thanks
Posted By: rharv Re: Ordering PT 12 - 04/14/10 10:38 AM
yes you can upgrade.

The file is an exe file that will be downloaded. Burn that to a CD if you want a CD.
Posted By: Mac Re: Ordering PT 12 - 04/14/10 11:14 AM
You can order the CD and just be sure to go slow on the page, look for the option that you also want Electronic Delivery too and make sure you've done that.

Then you will get immediate Electronic Delivery download of the program, plus the Disk(s) and manual, etc. will be sent to you also.

--Mac
Posted By: critter Re: Ordering PT 12 - 04/14/10 10:57 PM
Thanks, and a manual, I for one like those, hey, did they ever finish the RB manual for $10.00 yet
Posted By: jford Re: Ordering PT 12 - 04/15/10 12:46 AM
Hi, Critter - If you've already played with RealBand, you'll find that PowerTracks should feel pretty familiar from the get-go.
Posted By: critter Re: Ordering PT 12 - 04/15/10 03:40 AM
I live in RB, Biab is just for structure of the songs. I have six originals done and ready for the vocals, I can hardly wait to see what kind of harmonies I can get.........I'm a pick so it may take a year to make the vocals right. I called Martina Mcbride, she's busy so I have to do it alone................lol
Posted By: rubberball103 Re: Ordering PT 12 - 04/15/10 01:20 PM
If you're upgrading you only get the upgrade pamplet. To get the whole new manual is another $10. But the full manual comes as a PDF.
Posted By: jford Re: Ordering PT 12 - 04/15/10 01:36 PM
It sounds to me like he's getting it so he can use the TC-Helicon harmonizer from within RealBand.
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Ordering PT 12 - 04/20/10 04:31 PM
You can order the download and then burn the install program to a Cd and write the key # on the disk with a sharpie pen and store it away. Simple way to have a disk.
Posted By: jakekeasling Re: Ordering PT 12 - 05/09/10 12:51 AM
You can save the download to a CD or DVD disk then load it to your computer. Or you can download and send $5.00 to PGMusic and they will send you the CD.
© PG Music Forums