PG Music Home
Posted By: Jovem Programador Tracks highlight - 07/13/10 06:37 PM
Any message to select and highlight a track from the user plugin (like Transportz), a menu option, or a key shortcut to TR button from Notation window, please.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Tracks highlight - 07/15/10 09:37 PM
Hello,

I'm not sure exactly what your question is, but assume you are looking for a shortcut to select a track, or view a different track in the notation window.

If you are in the Tracks window, you can select tracks by using the up and down arrow keys. To open the notation window, press Alt+F2. To toggle back to the Tracks window, press Ctrl+1.
Posted By: rharv Re: Tracks highlight - 07/15/10 10:12 PM
I thought he wanted to know how to highlite a different track using the Tranzport ... (?)

I *believe* he has written plugins (apps) for Powertracks before and is wondering how to call a function (or module), but am not sure.

Maybe he should have some way to contact Jeff with programming questions, as it may be beyond normal support. Just a thought.
Posted By: Jovem Programador Re: Tracks highlight - 07/16/10 02:18 PM
I want to highlight a track direct to Realband or Powertracks from my plugin. (I'm a brazilian developer)

I am developing a new version 2.7 of Patches Selector Realband plugin with Jog wheel and faders A to E, and registers memory, for live perfomances and Realband as VSTi host in a TabletPC for use touch.

images from Picasa:

http://picasaweb.google.com.br/lh/photo/tceGTxb08otl7YHQKT069A?feat=directlink
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Tracks highlight - 07/16/10 06:27 PM
Hello Jovem,

Have you seen the file ptwdll.txt, in \pt\ dlldemo32.zip ?

Does the message wm_MD_SetTrackNumber help at all?
Posted By: Jovem Programador Re: Tracks highlight - 07/17/10 12:57 PM
wm_MD_SetTrackNumber only select the track for TrackInfo, does not hightlight (I change the VSTi changing track, highlighting a other track). Notation window has a button "Tr" that allows you to select another track.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Tracks highlight - 07/19/10 10:38 PM
Hello,

I checked, and there isn't a message for that, and isn't a hotkey for the TR button unfortunately.

Would you be able to use the cursor keys as a work-around? For example, you could press Ctrl+1 to toggle to the Tracks window, then press up-arrow a bunch of times. Then you'll have Track 1 highlighted. To get track 2 press down-arrow once, etc.
Posted By: Jovem Programador Re: Tracks highlight - 07/21/10 12:14 PM
I will try, thanks
© PG Music Forums