PG Music Home
I just installed BIAB2015 and it came (from the download) as v.104). I saw Andrew's imbedded post about improvements and fixes in v.106. Does installing v.106 mitigate the need to find and install v.105 or are the fixes made in v.105 included in the v.106 download?
"This patch will update Band-in-a-Box® 2015 to build 106 from any previous 2015 build"
OK. I will have to find the .105 build. Thanks.
Builds always have the previous builds in them "any previous 2015 build" so no you don't.
Kevin,

Build 106 includes build 105.

If you have missed a build, don't worry about it as each build includes prior builds for that version of the program.
Oh. OK. That is even better news.
Be advised though that build 106 reintroduced some glitches back from builds prior to build 105!
I'm saying, in my experience build 105 might be worth looking for (if I'm not too late!) and leave it at that. It's way better than build 106, but I can't go back now without too much hassle, next full release is just a few months away anyway.
I will just wait for the next full release. I did a V.106 and it messed some things up. I did a re-install.
Originally Posted By: kevinlamb
I will just wait for the next full release. I did a V.106 and it messed some things up.
Bingo!
I did try report some of those "105->106" issues to PG support, but I guess they're undoubtedly concentrating on the next full release already, so another free patch is highly unlikely by now.
I'm sorry I caught your thread too late to prevent the extra reinstall.
© PG Music Forums