PG Music Home
Maybe some one might be kind enough to check this out for me.
Same in all my songs, scroll ahead works until about mid 60's bars then goes sort of crazy.
Might jump ahead but in the middle of the screen rather than first bar on screen.
Anyhow it's just not usable after 60 (64,65, 66 there about) or so bars.
Col
It works right until bar 65, it should change to 69 - 70 when the cursor hits beat 4 on bar 67 but it just flashes the screen.
WinBB works ok.

Attached picture MacBB_Scroll_Ahead.png
Attached picture WinBB_Scroll_Ahead.jpg
Yes, I use it in Windows all the time.
I'll report it but won't hold my breath waiting for a fix.
Things seem to work p r e t t y s l o w with the MAC version
Thanks
Kent (PG Support) has confirmed the issue and has reported it.
Could you provide me with the name etc of the song that went wonky.

And are you talking about your own composition or a stock PG demo song .

At this time i am at odds with your findings and the " confirmation " of Kent @ PG.

I've created my own song having 89 bars based on the SWING~EZ.STY and have not experienced scroll ahead problems.
Originally Posted By: w
I've created my own song having 89 bars based on the SWING~EZ.STY and have not experienced scroll ahead problems.

Hi w
89 bar song based on the SWING~EZ.STY still has the problem on my end.
It's not that it doesn't scroll but that it doesn't scroll correctly after mid 60's. Rather than scroll to the 1st bar of your screen display, the next bar scrolls to the middle of the screen.
So, if your last bar displayed (4 bars to screen) was say bar 84 then the scroll to bar (85) will pop up in the middle of the screen (bar 3 display). At least that's my experience.
Col

^

my fault: I'm playing Mac BinaB 2017.0.184 Audiophile HIGH SIERRA
Originally Posted By: w
2017.0.184 Audiophile HIGH SIERRA

How are you finding High Sierra compared to Sierra, PG music wise?

^

With PG Mac BinaB 2017 Audiophile no problems for me although my needs are very simple . However, for example, with Metro ( http://www.sagantech.biz/ ) and my other high end midi/audio/video programmes there are some glitches.

Have a look at this

https://www.apple.com/macos/high-sierra/
© PG Music Forums