PG Music Home
Posted By: phil T. Bône freeze with BIAB 2020 - 04/02/20 03:53 PM
Hi All,
I'm Phil, I just get BIAB ultrapack 2020, very nice , I'm happy with all the new things, I discover the program and I change a lot trying differents realtracks and styles, but it happens to much to me that BIAB crash and quit sometimes after changing and listening 4-5 realstyles, realtracks.
I'm on a macbookpro I7, 2,3ghz under high sierra with 16go of ram and internal ssd, I try to find what's wrong, what do you think ?
thanks a lot
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: freeze with BIAB 2020 - 04/02/20 06:28 PM
Hello Phil,

Download the new patch (build 407) and see if it fixes that problem. Please let us know.
Posted By: phil T. Bône Re: freeze with BIAB 2020 - 04/14/20 05:24 AM
Thank you Andrew, I did install the new patch and try, it seems that it is better, but I got stuck using a lot of different realtracks and styles, I will give you more info as soon as possible.
phil
Posted By: phil T. Bône Re: freeze with BIAB 2020 - 04/16/20 12:32 PM
Hola Amigos,
today I really try to play again with BIAb, it crashes after listening 3 differents styles in a style picker window, with a song with 8 bars.
I think there is something wrong.
thanks to try

macbookpro 2,3ghz, mac os X 10.13.6,
16go ram,
2 video card NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 Mo & Intel Iris Pro 1536 Mo.
UAD apollo,
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: freeze with BIAB 2020 - 04/18/20 07:09 PM
Hello philty,

When you experienced these crashes, was it always when listening to styles? And when you say listening to styles, do you mean using the quick play green triangle to listen to the demos, or were you double-clicking on the style in the list? Are you experiencing crashes when you do anything else in the program?

If it only appears to be on audio playback, what are you using for your audio output device? Just the Mac built-in speakers, or are you using some sort of an external device that requires a driver?

Let us know.
© PG Music Forums