PG Music Home
Is the band in the box DAW plugin able to to use The audio chord wizard capability to analyze a DAW created track and then populate the chord sheet

If so where’s the video demonstrating disability
If not is this a worthy wish list item
No. Current version of Toontracks EZK 2.0 makes any auto chord wizard functions in band in a box obsolete.
Thank you.
I’ll check out their black Friday sales
Originally Posted by MusicStudent
No. Current version of Toontracks EZK 2.0 makes any auto chord wizard functions in band in a box obsolete.

^^^ THIS ^^^ EZK 2.0 is pretty spectacular. I am still just scratching the surface with that software, but itis amazing.
Originally Posted by etcjoe
Originally Posted by MusicStudent

^^^ THIS ^^^ EZK 2.0 is pretty spectacular. I am still just scratching the surface with that software, but itis amazing.

Here is a sneak peek at what EZKeys 2.0 can do. This is a current ongoing project which is presented here just for a very short period. The band has not let finished. Heavy lifting was done primarily by EZKeys and combined with content from BIAB, EZD3 and EZBass and Kontakt. I will remove by end of day...

Had to take it down since the band has not approved publishing at this time. But AudioTracks comments below are a very good assessment - thanks! This project should appear over in the User Music Forum in a couple of days.
WOW! Yes, that is quite spectacular.
© PG Music Forums