PG Music Home
Posted By: jim111 Peter and crew, CONGRATULATIONS - 12/04/10 06:09 PM
First of all, a big CONGRATULATIONS to all involved for 2011. I'm downloading my upgrade as we speak.

I was all set to pass this upgrade and wait until next year. So what tipped me over? Elastique Pro V2. I was starting to get worried about having enough disc space, but now, I'll be just fine. I can add the new real tracks and actually gain disc space. GREAT!!!

Happy holidays to all.

Jim
Posted By: John Conley Re: Peter and crew, CONGRATULATIONS - 12/04/10 06:14 PM
So are you going to load up 70 realtracks on one piece LOL. I think that was on a lot of wishlists.
Posted By: jim111 Re: Peter and crew, CONGRATULATIONS - 12/04/10 06:53 PM
Hi John,
All my stuff is very simple but I sometimes have several realtracks where I've generated several to pick and choose between. That's still only in the teens tho. I can't imagine trying to work with seventy tracks. Way to much for my pea brain to handle lol.

Jim
Posted By: EightString Re: Peter and crew, CONGRATULATIONS - 12/04/10 08:59 PM
After seeing some of the new features and hearing the demo of the new Real Tracks jazz stuff, and then seeing the discount price, I raced to the order page for an upgrade to the UltraPlusPak.

Nice work!
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Peter and crew, CONGRATULATIONS - 12/04/10 11:37 PM
Me too!
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: Peter and crew, CONGRATULATIONS - 12/05/10 07:15 PM
The multiple RT's is a big deal for me. This is one of the main reasons I was using Real Band but RB is way, way slower generating RT's than Biab is on my somewhat old machine (P4 2.8 2 gigs ram). One song with 5 RT's plus RD generates in Biab now in about 12-15 seconds but it took over 5 minutes to open that same tune in RB. I love RB but that is changing the way I use it at least until I upgrade to a newer system. Now I'm doing all the generating in Biab and D & D the tracks into RB if I need that.

Bob
Posted By: EightString Re: Peter and crew, CONGRATULATIONS - 12/06/10 05:40 AM
Wow, this Gypsy Jazz stuff is CRAZY good! I'm loving the pulse, and the violin/guitar soloing is very flowing and melodic. I love the way musical ideas carry over through measures, and I never feel like I'm listening to pasted-together parts.

You folks have really outdone yourselves.

I'm having fun just generating new progressions and tracks, just to play back for my own listening enjoyment.

*taps toe*

Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Peter and crew, CONGRATULATIONS - 12/06/10 04:38 PM
Thanks!
Posted By: tributeman Re: Peter and crew, CONGRATULATIONS - 12/06/10 07:11 PM
when I first logged on to PG I was sceptical about the product and also the service I might get(Ive had real problems with other companies in the past)But this company is second to none and the help you get is brilliant and so professional.I hadnt written songs for a number of years but having this software has energised me and lifted me out of the doldrums.Now Ive ordered the new 2011 biab Im like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa to deliver that ultimate present... ROLL ON 3-5 DAYS TIME WHEN IT ARRIVES AT MY DOOR.Frankie
© PG Music Forums