PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. mixcraft 9 is out - 11/27/19 10:27 AM
hi guys if you have mixcraft 8 studio or pro really good upgrade price for 9 thanks eric
Posted By: jford Re: mixcraft 9 is out - 11/27/19 10:31 AM
Wow, I'm surprised I didn't get an email. I've been using MixCraft Studio since version 5.

Thanks for the heads up.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: mixcraft 9 is out - 11/27/19 01:08 PM
I like Mixcraft. I selected it after testing many DAWS when SONAR seemed dead. I've since returned to Bandlab by Cakewalk because I am familiar with it after decades of use, but if were starting fresh with a non-PG DAW, I would select Mixcraft.

Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't get an email, either. It may be the only audio company in the world that didn't send me one this week.
Posted By: jford Re: mixcraft 9 is out - 11/27/19 01:31 PM
Since I already had Mixcraft Studio v8, the upgrade to 9 was only $29.
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: mixcraft 9 is out - 11/27/19 03:52 PM
Ditto
Posted By: Gavin Re: mixcraft 9 is out - 12/23/19 01:05 PM
I have Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio and just tried to use the BIAB DAW plug-in. It doesn't work at all. Does anyone know if it's any better in Mixcraft 9? I'm not sure if I should go into the problems I'm having here or start a new thread on the topic of MIxcraft and the plug-in.

Sorry my first post here is about a problem frown I love BIAB and would really like to get the plug-in working.
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: mixcraft 9 is out - 12/23/19 08:21 PM
Yes for 64 bit MIXCRAFT (I didn't try 32 bit) the VST3 and VST plugins work in Mixcraft 9: WORKS is defined by me as- BIAB plugin comes up, it loads songs, renders tracks and plays said tracks and I can copy BIAB rendered tracks to Mixcraft 9 tracks.

However, this ALSO works in my Mixcraft 8 Pro - same way so....

But other than that I don't know how well other stuff expected of the plugin works, I don't use the BIAB plugin in any DAWs

Larry
Posted By: Gavin Re: mixcraft 9 is out - 12/24/19 11:54 AM
Thanks, Larry. Maybe upgrading to Mixcraft 9 would solve the problem. I can do none of those things in Mixcraft 8. When I open the plug-in, it immediately starts adding bars ad infinitum with no way of stopping it. Then it crashes the program. There is a video showing the plug-in working in Mixcraft, but I noticed that it is the 32 bit version of the plug-in. Maybe only the 64 bit version doesn't work.
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: mixcraft 9 is out - 12/24/19 08:50 PM
I was using the 64-bit version of each Mixcraft 8 and 9

Larry
© PG Music Forums