PG Music Home
Posted By: HearToLearn Wow...Eddie Van Halen Has Passed Away - 10/06/20 05:15 PM
R.I.P. and condolences to my friends who have been influenced by him.
Posted By: sslechta Re: Wow...Eddie Van Halen Has Passed Away - 10/06/20 05:31 PM
I just found out too.... That sucks. I will always remember his playing.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Wow...Eddie Van Halen Has Passed Away - 10/06/20 05:31 PM
https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/06/eddie-van-halen-dead-dies-cancer-65/

Say it ain't so! cry
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Wow...Eddie Van Halen Has Passed Away - 10/06/20 05:32 PM
Another victim claimed by cancer. First his tongue, and finally his throat. RIP Eddie.
Damn! RIP Eddie.
Posted By: Planobilly Re: Wow...Eddie Van Halen Has Passed Away - 10/06/20 07:13 PM
Yep,RIP

The scary part for me is Eddie was ten years younger than me.

Billy
Posted By: lambada Re: Wow...Eddie Van Halen Has Passed Away - 10/06/20 09:11 PM
Just woke up to see this on Reuters. A sad day indeed. I loved Van Halen. RIP Eddie.
And Johnny Nash, on the same day.
I saw this yesterday...my dad was crushed frown

To say his music shaped my childhood is an understatement. I grew up with my parents playing A LOT of Van Halen growing up. It was the music of their time, and hearing his stuff now brings back memories of a happier, simpler time. The impact he had will last forever, and he will be sorely missed.

R.I.P. Eddie Van Halen.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Wow...Eddie Van Halen Has Passed Away - 10/07/20 10:48 AM
RIP Eddie!
I'm personally a Van Halen fan, not to mention the amount of bands I listen to who were influenced by Eddie number in the triple digits.

RIP Eddie. May flights of angels shred thee to thy rest.
© PG Music Forums