PG Music Home
I'm not sure what she ever saw in me!

Attached picture 132883668_412019220240301_2139982168786473979_n.jpg
Many Congrats to you both!
Congratulations good buddy.
Sixty years, WOW. Many congratulations to you both my friend.

Best,
ROG.
What a great milestone!
Have a Happy Anniversary ... and many more!

LLOYD S
Quite an accomplishment these days Donny. Congrats!

Jeff
Sending positive vibes to you both from crazy, mad Hong Kong.
Congratulations. Not many people are that patient.
All the best to both of you.

Guido
Congrats and happy new year!

J&B
60 out of how many?

grin grin grin
Eddie,

If you'd like to hear my musician friends honor me with a fabulous Hootenanny, I will send you a private link.
Guido,

So nice hearing from you again. You have been missed!

Joanne learned to speak more German than I because she loved the little local shops to buy her clothes. The store clerks treated her as royalty.

We had a tiny bakery on the corner and we would buy fresh, warm brochen many mornings before leaving for work.

Our second son, Don Junior, was born at the Army's 20th Station Hospital in Nurnberg which was about a mile from our apartment. Joanne would walk to her pre-natal appointments.

Kesselring Brewery was very near and IIRC, a case of 20 half litre flip-tops was only DM10 ( $2.50 ) delivered and we kept them very busy.

A German couple, Michael and Jeannette Sharf, recently sent pictures of the apartment we had in the late 60s and it still looks great. A newer shopping center is now nearby and the bakery is gone. Likely moved to the shopping center.

Wonderful memories.

Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Eddie,

If you'd like to hear my musician friends honor me with a fabulous Hootenanny, I will send you a private link.

I watched it.
Did you hang in until Tommy's wonderful set 4-5?

Chatting with harp guitarist Muriel Anderson right now. She's a kick in the slats! She played "Vincent" for Peter at my request.
Happy anniversary to you both Don
Sixty years of marriage. What a wonderful gift. Happy Anniversary to both of you. Continued happy and safe passage through the New Year.
Happy anniversary to you to, and I hope you have many more together.

Notes
Hey Don how you doing’ this frosty morn? Do you have a link to the “hootenanny” I recorded it but would love to see someone else’s version since a couple sections of mine didn’t work properly.

You could send the link in my email if possible
Dearest Rob and Patsy,

I'll send the link as soon as I finish this message.

If you have video editing experience, I'd love to remove the "dead air" throughout, boost the audio about 10dB, and correct the sync error on Muriel's set.

Peter's set was obviously using ALC ( Automatic Level Control ) because the volume dropped out after a surge. It ruined his beautiful piano playing.

You were a huge contribution to the Hootenanny's immense success and I thank you for guided Kelly and Tracy. They had never undertaken such a vast project, nor had I.
SENT. Did you get it?
© PG Music Forums