PG Music Home
Posted By: laurent4114 Le Funk You Drunk - 04/17/23 02:22 PM
Fusion funk style with horn melody and vintage synth solo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-We4vo1F9g

https://soundcloud.com/user-294987337/le-funk-you-drunk

Style : _SLOWDAY.STY (Lent Day Sw16 Fusion Funk avec Boucle)

RealTracks dans ce Style Style: ~903:Basse, Electrique, Smooth Cool DblCrch Sw 100
RealTracks dans ce Style Style: 2819:Guitare, Electrique, Rythme RnB Soul Swing en double Croches DblCrch Sw 85
RealTracks dans ce Style Style: 2621:Guitare, Electrique, Rythme Funk Swing DblCrch WahWah Sw 85
RealTracks dans ce Morceau song: 3338:Synth, Analogue, Soliste, Funk 16th Binaire 110
RealTracks dans ce Morceau song: 1408:Piano, SynthLayer, Rythmee Soul 70s Tenu DblCrch Bin 100
RealTracks dans ce Morceau song: ~673:Orgue, B3, Arrière plan Blues BB Bin 85
RealDrums [dans me morceau: CongaDancehall16ths[single]
RealDrums [dans me morceau:Funk16ths^01-a:Snare, HiHat, b:BusySnare, HiHat

Adding tracks and mixing in cubase

Good listening to all
Posted By: MarioD Re: Le Funk You Drunk - 04/17/23 04:46 PM
Super groove.
Great use of RTs.
The mix is very good.

To nit-pic I thought that the backing tracks could be louder, however that did not detract that much from this super song.
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: Le Funk You Drunk - 04/18/23 11:29 AM
A fun groove, Laurent. I like the dynamic changes you used to elevate the excitement. Yes, Mario is likely right (as usual), the backing tracks could be fuller. The BiaB players sound perfect. Oh, cool, a bass solo, too, just before the abrupt ending. Nice.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Le Funk You Drunk - 04/24/23 07:36 PM
Very cool, and VERY Funky!!! Great job with the whole deal!!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Le Funk You Drunk - 04/24/23 10:45 PM
Tres funk!. real nice, agree with Mario, the backing tracks could be louder during the solos. Otherwise, very good!

Mike B.
Posted By: Brad Williams Re: Le Funk You Drunk - 05/03/23 07:39 PM
I echo all the comments above - nice tune you've got here. Impressive how you've put together all those Biab tracks. Just bring up the backing tracks a little and you're there!

Brad
© PG Music Forums