PG Music Home
Ok, I guess we all get inspire by something, right? Ok the other day I watched a documentary about the illegal Moonshine production in Florida and aside from interesting gave me the idea to create this one. Use small containers, is pretty strong!
Moonshine Express
Style is _BLUGRSF.STY (Classic Bluegrass w/ Fiddle)

RealTracks in style: ~427:Bass, Acoustic, Bluegrass Ev 130
RealTracks in style: ~426:Banjo, Bluegrass Ev 130 (Rhythm)
RealTracks in style: ~431:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Bluegrass Ev 130
RealTracks in style: ~428:Fiddle, Rhythm Bluegrass Ev 130
RealTracks in song: ~433:Banjo, Bluegrass Ev 130 (Soloist)
RealTracks in song: ~~434:Fiddle, Soloist Bluegrass Ev 130
RealDrums in Song:WashboardBluegrass^04-a:Deep Sync , b:DeepSteady
Enjoy (with moderation)

Mike B.
Ha! That dog cracked me up. smile

Those banjos are fun. And the fiddles fit right in.

The washboard was a bit... crunchy? But it's an unusual instrument, so maybe I'm just not used to hearing it.
Fun bluegrass romp for sure. The BiaB bluegrass instruments generally sound really good to me, and this is a great example of how to put them to work. And yes, the dog is a hoot! Pass a jar, as they say!
Thank you guys, appreciate the comments. Yes David, the washboard is one of those very folkish instruments which sound most folks are not used to hear or even know that exist, but yeah, is crunchy.

Cheers

Mike B.
Man, you write in all directions so well, Mike. Yep, I see those ol' cars speeding down country roads followed by the lawman. We know the lawman is in such a hurry to get a taste.
Thank you Marty, good imagination, probably not too far from the truth.

Cheers

Mike B.
The two of us played in and recorded with several bluegrass bands for many years and we feel you did a fine job with the choice of tracks and the mix. So many folks when they attempt bluegrass with RT's don't swap off both solo and rhythm tracks for the fiddle, banjo, etc. Kudos.

And nailed by the canine!

Fun,

J&B
Thanks J&B, appreciate your opinion.
Cheers

Mike B.
I’ve often said that the bluegrass real tracks are among some of the best. Good job on the arrangement and production. The barking made me look out the window. Way to stretch out,Tom
Mike, you nailed the moonshine runners theme.
I pictured both Robert Mitchum flying down Thunder Road with the local police hot on his trail and the Dukes of Hazzard being chased by Rosco P. Coltrane!

Great use of RTs and a great mix.

PS - I tried real moonshine once. One swallow was enough for me!
Mike,
fun, good "spirited" tune. Well arranged and mixed.
The washboard and barking surely upped the percentile of your Moonshine. Good mix & listens well. Thank you for sharing.
Misha.
Hi Mike ...

Your musical talents stretch across a wide swath of genres. This Bluegrass done right. Enjoyed every note from beginning to end. The pooch is a real nice punctuation at the end! I like it a lot!

Alan
Great mix'n Mike! Sounds like it could be part of the soundtrack......during a truck chase etc..
Mike, I'm not sure if you created the Song, or some Moonshine, (or both grin )

Nevertheless, the choice of instruments and the mix are perfect for some Moonshine Creativity.

And Fido having his say at the end is a great way to have a laugh.
Thank you all for the comments. Incredible what a dog bark can do ! =)

Cheers

Mike B.
© PG Music Forums