PG Music Home
FEELS LIKE LOVE

By David Snyder

https://soundcloud.com/secret-love-rituals/feels-like-love

This is another song in the genre of “soothing acoustic instrumental.”

No other purpose except that I like the sound of wood, and I am into the process of melodic improvisation. I like see where the guitar takes me—follow it, not lead it, so to speak. If this is relaxing, or moving in any way, then I feel the mission has been accomplished.

Hope you like it. I am putting these on their own channel now because I might do an album of these as some have suggested, or even requested.

All music and lyrics copyright 2024 by David Snyder

Day of Faith Records/ASCAP All rights reserved

David Snyder: Acoustic Guitars, Additional Instrumentation, Arrangement, Engineering, Mixing, Mastering

RealTracks in style: 1536:Bass, Electric, PopBelieve Ev16 065
RealTracks in style: 2808:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm SoulfulPop16thsMike Ev16 065
RealTracks in style: 3906:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm SongwriterSlow16DADGAD Ev16 060
RealDrums in style:PraiseWorshipSlow16ths^3-a:Kick, Hihat , b:Snare 2 and 4
Mission accomplished David!
It's a really lovely piece that carries the listener along to a nice place!
Love the recorded sound of the guitar...is it miced or direct?
You keep cranking these tunes out so fast I can't hardly keep up, much less come up with my own stuff! Take care, TB
Thanks Torrey!

Good question. It is an Ibanez cutaway acoustic jazz guitar. I love it. The tone is incredible and it is plugged in.

I love the sound of this thing direct. Wouldn't trade it for the world. I am holding it in the picture on my other "2024" songs channel. (I was also picking it on the bluegrass song.)

https://soundcloud.com/david-snyder-gigs4

Yes, I do seem to be writing a lot these days, but I do practice my classical hardcore stuff a few hours each day, so I feel I deserve to give myself a break and jam.

smile
David,

Sounds great. Love the separation, clarity and flow.

Bob
Yes, taking a backseat while creating often makes music that even surprises the creator in its goodness. No surprise here, David. I followed your "lead" and enjoyed every note. Quite relaxed now. Thank you. Looking forward to that album and I'd like to pre-order one.
Definitely have some real "Acoustic Alchemy" going on there, David. Very cool tune with a catchy theme and quite a few interesting variations on that theme. Nice example of the soothing sounds produced by strings and wood. Nicely done!
Thanks Bob!

Glad you liked it!

smile
Nice and relaxing. Well played David!
Hi David
You really are an absolute all-rounder
This is a song that proves it
Great melody, great playing, great sound
Fun to listen to
Many greetings
Andi ;-)
David, I think you showed your true self on this one. You are one fantastic musician.
Super guitar chops.
Super backing tracks.
Super mix.
You should do more instrumentals.
Super song!
David, I would say mission accomplished, for me songs like yours are perfect for relaxing.
And I love the sound you get out of that wooden thing with a hole in it.
Good stuff!
I really, really like this David. It has a great sound. Nice playing and perfect mix - I echo everything Mario said, and yes - very relaxing.

Brad
David ...

Mission accomplished! Everything sounds wonderful. Your fretwork is outstanding and the simple backing tracks are perfect in support. It was more than a pleasure to listen to - for me it was also inspirational.

Love how you threw that surprising diminished chord in there!

Totally enjoyed my listen!
Best to you & yours,

Alan
Hey thanks Marty!!

I really appreciate the listens and the kind words my friend!
A relaxing and soothing piece, but there's not enough variation in the chord structure for me to stay engaged.
Hi, David.

Soothing? Check!
Melodic? Check!

As Al-David already said: Mission accomplished! laugh
MR. Snyder...

Soothing...yes!

Nice job on the acoustic. You explored interesting places and kept them all within reach.
That is an amazing plugged-in sound!
The whole mix is very clean, clear, crisp (in a good way).

fj
Thanks DC!

Yes that is exactly what I was striving for DC, and it is amazing how close you can get to some of these familiar sounds with the help of band in a box, whereas before the chemistry was always somewhat elusive on sounds like Acoustic Alchemy.

But not anymore!!

🙂
A nice intro and the rest is very relaxing, a nice guitar part.
Laurent
David...really nice piece...it is soothing! and nice and clean...it's great sometimes just to pick up the instruments and play...sometimes there are no words and don't need to be...this "feels like love" to me.
Thanks Soren!

smile
You get a two thumbs up from us in accomplishing your mission.

It’s lovely and relaxing and your tone is quite nice.
Nice mix indeed.

Smooth!

J&B
Beautiful song, David!
And without vocals, also beautiful!
So I agree; it feels like love...(if that can be relaxing?)

Hans
Excellent tune David. Awesome tone. Mix and production were excellent as well. Loved the melody lines. Well done
© PG Music Forums