PG Music Home
Posted By: rsdean Along The Way (Joanne Cooper & Robert Dean) - 04/16/15 08:06 AM
Hi All,

Here’s a song written by Joanne Cooper that will be included on her upcoming collaborative album. On this particular track I sang lead w/Joanne providing harmony. It was a lot of fun to work with Joanne on this song / video and appreciate being part of her project.

The song is called Along The Way.

All BIAB RTs (I’ll update later today with specifics).

Thanks for watching / listening.

Bob
Bob/Joanne,

Cool collab!

Very nice mix (Bob?) - and well sung. Good choice of instruments for the song/story...

Enjoyed it. (Joanne - this is a super cool project idea you came up with)

floyd
Great job Bob and Joanne! Your styles match really well together and this song accentuates that. I really enjoyed this one. Collaborations between forum members are something I always look for in the User Showcase with a bit of excitement because they always seem to produce really good writing, mixing, performances and productions. No exception here, excellent at every level.

Charlie
Hi Joanne and Bob,

nice collab.
I enjoyed this.
What a great idea to do a project like this.

Guenter
Floyd,

Thanks - we appreciate that.

Yes, I mixed this one - fun project.

Bob
Charlie, Floyd and Guenter
Thank you all so much. The ingenuity of all the forum members I have and am working with on this project is simply astounding. Bob did an amazing job with both the video and the song.

Bob, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You did something simply amazing with this song and with the video too. I always love your video ideas. I look forward to more collabs in the future.

Floyd...thank you and if you want to steal this idea you are more than welcome. Goodness knows, I have stolen enough of your ideas over the last two and half years (and if you want to do another song for this project let me know smile
Joanne, That was a nice write. Bob, very well sung and just the right instrumentation. Good collab and a well done video. Very enjoyable. Tom
That was a very nice listen.
Everything works really well and the video is super.
Cheers.
Joanne,
It was a total pleasure to work with you on this. You are a real pro… Look forward to more collabs in the future as well.

Charlie, Guenter, Tom & Rich,
Thanks so much - we're glad you enjoyed it. smile

Bob
Posted By: RnAM Re: Along The Way (Joanne Cooper & Robert Dean) - 04/16/15 08:58 PM
Bob and Joanne,

This is a very cool project and it has produced another nice song! Well sung and well arranged.
Some nice imagery in the video too.

Rob & Anne-Marie
Originally Posted By: tommyad
Joanne, That was a nice write. Bob, very well sung and just the right instrumentation. Good collab and a well done video. Very enjoyable. Tom

+1

Josie
Well performed and moving song. Thanks for sharing your work and I hope you have lots of success.---Pete
Thanks Josie!

Bob
Rob & Anne-Marie,

Much appreciated.

Bob
Nice collab all the way around. A great write
and your voices blend well with a similar timbre.
The mix and the vid complement the tune
very effectively.

We enjoyed the look and listen!

J&B
Pete,

We appreciate that - thanks.

Bob
Janice & Bud,

Thanks for listening and commenting - we're so glad you liked it.

Bob
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Nice collab all the way around. A great write
and your voices blend well with a similar timbre.
The mix and the vid complement the tune
very effectively.

We enjoyed the look and listen!

J&B
Big plus one!
Very cool song!! I think Bob was the perfect choice for this one. You two fit together very well on the vocal.

From behind her cold and grey

Love that line-sounds very much like Bob's style.

Cool colab!! Take care. Greg
I have to go along with the consensus.

Great job, you two!

Thanks for the music,
Dan
Hi Joanne and Bob,

I'm sitting here looking out the window on a cold, rainy autumn morning. Your song is playing behind me. The mood of the day and the ambiance created by "Along The Way" are a hand-in-glove fit. Beautiful music indeed.

My congratulations to you both on a terrific presentation.

All the best,
Noel

Lawrence, Greg, Dan & Noel,

Thanks so much for listening and commenting - we really appreciate that.

Bob
Rob,

good collab, this project is certainly showing the excellence of BIAB and the skills of the contributors!

ALyn
I like this, something new and different in the choice of instruments makes the whole song stand out.

great collab Joanne and Bob

Musiclover
Alyn / Musiclover,

Thanks very much - we're glad you enjoyed it. smile

Bob
This is a nice tune to reflect on. I love the emotional feel I get listening to it. Joanne and Robert, you compliment each other's strengths. I hope you'll collaborate on more songs.
Jim,

Thanks - much appreciated. We're looking forward to doing some other collaborations in the future.

Bob
Bob and Joanne,

Great collab! Bob, you make it really your story!
Joanne, your songs shine with this cooperations!

F
Fred,

We're so glad you liked it - thanks very much.

Bob
© PG Music Forums