PG Music Home
Posted By: Dr Lenny G CROONERS STYLE - 01/22/16 11:58 PM
Just got the CROONERS style with my upgrade from 2011 to 2016...WOW....having a ball with the swing stule, the jazz funk horns and making my hybrids to create a Latin sound as well.....there is no end to the fun BAND IN A BOX gives us....thanks guys.....here's my first set of CROONERS.....more to follow............enjoy.............. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDdFT1x9fQ
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: CROONERS STYLE - 01/23/16 02:08 AM
Very cool... But how can it not be cool with crooners ? ? ? ? Hehe, love i bro ! But it would be even better if u put a little info on top of the background, what particular style u used, witch realtrack, a.s.o. u used, so that if we hear one particular instrument or style, we could use it also... Really enjoyed listen to it.,. Will download it and run it as background music here.... Thanks for sharing Dr. Lenny G !
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: CROONERS STYLE - 01/23/16 09:50 AM
Awesome! Welcome Lenny!
Posted By: floyd jane Re: CROONERS STYLE - 01/23/16 12:52 PM
Hi, Lenny...

Nice stuff. Good listening. I sampled pieces across the whole thing. (an hour and 20 minutes is a lot to take in... ).

Your link does not show in your post as a link because it is jammed up against your line of dots... separate those and you would have a link that folks could click on...(or better yet, put it on a line by itself)

fj
Posted By: boehm Re: CROONERS STYLE - 01/23/16 01:28 PM
Hi Lenny,

I know you don't care about comments. At least
you haven't answered any before.
Nonetheless I must tell you that I like it.

Guenter
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: CROONERS STYLE - 01/23/16 06:24 PM
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Hi, Lenny...

Nice stuff. Good listening. I sampled pieces across the whole thing. (an hour and 20 minutes is a lot to take in... ).

Your link does not show in your post as a link because it is jammed up against your line of dots... separate those and you would have a link that folks could click on...(or better yet, put it on a line by itself)

fj

Agree with Floyd. Very nicely done!! I'm guessing you're the sax (melody) player? It is beautifully mixed and produced! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums