PG Music Home
Studio Devil Amp Modler Pro test Just got this software, I played directly into the DAW and this was just a preset. No editing so it might be a little rough, I thought it sounded purdy darn good, for software! Any thoughts?

Here is their site, it's $20 cheaper at Musicians Friend. There is a demo version with a nag screen. Goodness I don't make any money from this product. Same folks that make the new Amplifire pedal.
Hi Tommy,

great sound and awesome playing.
Enjoyable listen.

Guenter
Thanks Guenter!
Oh, yeah!

Some mean bite! to that!!! Making that thang sang, bro!

Sweeeeet!!!

fj
Thanks Floyd! Wish I would have had this when I played on your song Bad Enough!
Tommy
Nice tone - there certainly is a lot of options with software amps these days.
Excellent playing by the way!
Thanks PeterF, a friend of mine bought a pedal from the same company for $600 that has the same software. Software sure has made some leaps and bounds in guitar sounds!
Fat, thick, and juicy.

Not a bad amp sim.
I really like it! You can load Speaker Cabinet Impulse Responses too. More fun now that I have been using it!
Hey Tommy!
I love the sound of this! The tone is a lot like the sweet sound that Eric (FMM) gets on his guitar, and everybody always comments on how good it sounds!

You're doing some cool stuff, and I never know what you'll come up with next! Keep up the innovation!
I Love Eric's guitar tone! I'm loving the new software, kinda pricey to only get some guitar sounds from, but cheaper than a new guitar amp, which I drool for on a daily basis. I think it's in a guitarist's Dna to search endlessly for that perfect sound, Eric seems to have found his though. Be Like Eric!! Nope still not working! frown lol
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Oh, yeah!

Some mean bite! to that!!! Making that thang sang, bro!

Sweeeeet!!!

fj

My man fj said it right!! Very cool! Take care. Greg
Thank You Greg! I love to pick guitar! The new toy is fun, not Biab FUN... but fun enough!
© PG Music Forums