PG Music Home
Posted By: floyd jane B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 01:14 PM
This song was created using only LOOPS.

The Loops were all created from BIAB RealTracks.

The SGU for this song was only 16 measures long (4 chords, repeated 4 times).
Most of the loops are 4 measures cut from that.
That is typically what you get if you buy loops.

I've done a number of productions lately that use loops from other sources/companies.
I figured I could just as easily create my own from the 2900 RealTracks in BIAB.

I figured while I was at it, I might as well write about it, too.
So...

...this is a "love song to Band-In-A-Box".

Loops created from the following RealTracks:

2524:Bass, Electric, FunkHalfNotePulseSync Ev16 100
2617:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Funk16thsWahWah Ev16 100
1932:Synth, Rhythm, EuroDance SubduedHits Ev16 120
2407:Synth, Rhythm, JazzFunkPlucky Ev 110
1748:Synth, Rhythm ModernDancePopRaveMajestic Ev 120
2933:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking SongwriterFolkSlapQuinn Ev 120
RealDrums: UrbanPopEv16CitySlick^1-a:Clap, b:Kck

I will post a picture below this to show the loops in Studio One.

BEEN IN A BETTER PLACE

sometimes i think about trying something new
and i admit i strayed a time or two
let a few others have a little bit of space
altered my rhythm to test a different pace

but you are a rock no matter where or when
and you surpise me now and then
always familiar but a sprinkling of new
how'd i ever doubt that you'd always come through

turns out turns out
   you're everything i need
   everything i need to be renewed
   and i Been In A Better place
   Been In A Better place
   Been In A Better place
   b cuz of u
   b cuz of u

i don't care to be locked in the past
but likewise i don't need it all changing fast
you stand by me i'll stand by you
we'll mix it up together old and new

Hope you enjoy it enjoy it enjoy it enjoy it enjoy it.
smile

fj
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 01:16 PM
Here is a snapshot of the Studio One tracks demonstrating how the loops were assembled.

The 3rd track is the main vocal.
The 2 tracks above that are copies of the vocal that are heavily processed.
The 3 tracks below the main vocal are vocal snippets (copied from the main vocal) used for repeated words and phrases.

The tracks below that are the loops created from the BIAB RealTracks in this order:

2524:Bass, Electric, FunkHalfNotePulseSync Ev16 100
2617:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Funk16thsWahWah Ev16 100
1932:Synth, Rhythm, EuroDance SubduedHits Ev16 120
2407:Synth, Rhythm, JazzFunkPlucky Ev 110
RealDrums: UrbanPopEv16CitySlick^1-a:Clap, b:Kck
1748:Synth, Rhythm ModernDancePopRaveMajestic Ev 120
2933:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking SongwriterFolkSlapQuinn Ev 120

You may be able to read the RT names.
Each of them repeats - meaning every copy is the same across the track.

Attached picture Loops BIAB.JPG
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 01:24 PM
Very, very cool!

Man, those vocals during the chorus are insane! How did you do that? Great sound!

I like the processing on the claps, bass sounds good too. Heck, everything sounds good!

Totally unique and original, don't think I've ever heard anything quite like it before.

You really pushed the sides of the envelope with this one, loved it!

EDIT: You must have posted the pic while I was typing my review. Neat! cool
Posted By: RayL Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 02:57 PM
Nice, Floyd. Very creative.
Posted By: MarioD Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 05:03 PM
Floyd, this is one of your best. You make every tool available to you sound so great. You are a master of songwriting and creating the perfect backing tracks, regardless if they are loops, RTs, RDs and/or MIDI. You are a very talented individual!
Posted By: Ghostgum Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 05:07 PM
Awesome. Brilliantly conceived. A work of creative genius. Faultless (construction method, the lyrics, vocals, production). I love it. smile
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 05:40 PM
FJ,
That was totally unexpected and amazing! Really cool vocal track.
Arrangement is very delicious! Great job all around. Enjoyed this a lot. Thank you for sharing!

Misha.
Posted By: RichMac Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 09:10 PM

Hi Floyd.
Refreshing and fun sound.
Much enjoyed. Cheers.
Posted By: Will Josef Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 09:52 PM
Hi Floyd,

That is wonderful track. There is absolutely nothing wrong in using loops if you manage to do it as tasteful as you did it here.

I can see from the comments that many people like your voices in the chorus... to be honest I thought the part from around 1:00 to 1:15 was the weakest part of your track... it sounded a bit "muddy" compared with the rest.

But still... it was a pleasure to listen to this... and it is great that you try out different styles of music!

Take care,
Will
Posted By: PeterF Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 10:08 PM
floyd

Clever hardly describes that. A really nice catchy tune, adds to the technical aspects of this treat.

Enjoyed it, impressed by the creativity and loved the innovative approach.

Peter
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/29/20 10:42 PM
Wow, this was a really cool process to hear and see! Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Tangmo Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/30/20 05:16 AM
Thematically, this goes in the great tradition of musicians and bands writing "about" the music in one way or another, but framing it for listener appeal. As an "insider" this is so sweet on both levels of text and subtext.

That said, this is very well put-together. It pops along comfortably, and has enough ebb and flow to keep interest from bar to bar to the end. In short, I liked this a whole lot.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/30/20 12:10 PM
Wow - what a refreshing take on things smile Thanks for the insight on your process - I found it really interesting, and the finish product is really good as well. Loved the groove and found it nicely catchy as well.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Steve Young Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/30/20 04:30 PM
VERY Cool!!! So different from what I am accustomed to hearing from you, but that's a good thing. It's good to stretch our creative muscles every now and then. And with your abilities, your creative muscles would pretty much make you Mr. Universe. I'm going to start calling you Arnold!

Great job!

Steve
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/30/20 04:58 PM
Enjoying this a lot. Liking you singing a bit into your higher range vocally.

I took a course in writing modern music several years ago that was very useful and informative. The course went pretty deep into how artists captured audio snippets from pre-recorded commercial releases to create 'new' sounds and build a song around it.

It's similar to what you've done here. I've done a few for practice using BIAB songs from the User Showcase even though I could easily and probably easier make loops from RealTracks and Midi like you've done here.

My point being that with my version of BIAB, there's more than 3,100 hours of recorded music using 7,422 Styles and greater than 2,926 RealTrack instruments. That's an awful lot of raw material for any artist of pretty much any genre from any era to create proper, unique and original works and accurate covers if they wish.

You did a truly good job here.
Posted By: edshaw Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/30/20 06:47 PM
Floyd, you certainly did yourself and BiaB proud with this track. The lyrics are an inspiration. They encourage us to break out and dig deeper into the mysteries of the program, music in general. Your liner notes, snapshot, and screen shot are more than worth the price of admission, demonstrating the high degree of skill required to produce such a work. In the end, it is your thoughts that will endure. Incidentally, there is a great YouTube called, "Producers HATE ME for Revealing these 10 Secrets," one of several that discusses looping, but an exceptional one. Seen it? (07:00)
Posted By: dcuny Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/31/20 02:09 AM
Yep yep yep yep yep!
I like like like like like like!

Loops are fun, and this song was a lot of fun to listen to.

Super clever, but as usual, you've crafted it by adding an emotional core.

Thanks for the peek behind the curtain as well! smile
Posted By: rayc Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/31/20 06:57 AM
I was interested in how you'd use the loops - I had visions or nightmares having the DAW do the looping process but now I see, from your excellent image, that it's loops as "blocks" - assembled.
If it's good enough for Brian Wilson it's fine by me.
the song is fresh, effective and the hidden message is fun too.
Great stuff.
Posted By: musician17 Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/31/20 12:51 PM
This reminds me of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow", the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version - and this is meant as a MASSIVE compliment! What a brilliant job! Sincerest congratulations! Made me smile throughout - and that way of ending it is a stroke of genius :-) Great, great job.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/31/20 03:37 PM
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Very, very cool!

Man, those vocals during the chorus are insane! How did you do that? Great sound!

I like the processing on the claps, bass sounds good too. Heck, everything sounds good!

Totally unique and original, don't think I've ever heard anything quite like it before.

You really pushed the sides of the envelope with this one, loved it!

EDIT: You must have posted the pic while I was typing my review. Neat! cool

Thanks, Dave! I assume the picture of the Studio One session answered your question about the vocals?? They are all processed using Nectar - some of the Special Effects presets in particular...
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/31/20 07:50 PM
Originally Posted By: RayL
Nice, Floyd. Very creative.

Ray - good of you to drop by...
Posted By: beatmaster Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 01/31/20 08:07 PM
Brave Man ..Although you do have a wild streak in your work at times.

But this time you went wild, I enjoyed it and found it to be educational and experimentally refreshing, the vocals on the chorus are good and prove to a certain degree, IT CAN BE DONE IN BIAB.

I think you have proved a point Floyd , Enjoyed it .

But not as well as I have enjoyed your past posts/songs.

Although it was a fun listen !!.
Thanks
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/01/20 11:16 AM
Originally Posted By: MarioD
Floyd, this is one of your best. You make every tool available to you sound so great. You are a master of songwriting and creating the perfect backing tracks, regardless if they are loops, RTs, RDs and/or MIDI. You are a very talented individual!

Mario - you are too kind. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Ghostgum
Awesome. Brilliantly conceived. A work of creative genius. Faultless (construction method, the lyrics, vocals, production). I love it. smile

Brian - thanks for such a fine review...
Posted By: Jim Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/01/20 05:23 PM
There's a lot of nifty cool experimentation on the forun these days...
And I love it!
Good job Floyd...
I think you have broken the mold...
And have truly written a "modern" country song using Biab!
Posted By: animarorecords Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/02/20 02:53 AM
floyd,

Nice song!
The melody is very catchy.
It's amazing that you didn't make me feel that you made it only with loops.
A good song is a good song regardless of how it is made.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi
Posted By: Deej56 Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/02/20 04:15 AM
Floyd,

Some really impressive production touches on this . . . but let’s start first with the song: Really engaging . . . that clap really gets the toe tapping. And your vocal is so soft and smooth on this—reminds me of an 80’s ballad. But that chorus production is really cool . . . not sure if that’s delay, multiple tracks or a combination of the two, but a slick sound. And love the ending. Cool tune!

Kind regards,

Deej
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/02/20 12:25 PM
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
FJ,
That was totally unexpected and amazing! Really cool vocal track.
Arrangement is very delicious! Great job all around. Enjoyed this a lot. Thank you for sharing!

Misha.

Thanks, Misha...

Originally Posted By: RichMac

Hi Floyd.
Refreshing and fun sound.
Much enjoyed. Cheers.

Thanks, Richard...
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/02/20 09:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Will Josef
Hi Floyd,

That is wonderful track. There is absolutely nothing wrong in using loops if you manage to do it as tasteful as you did it here.

I can see from the comments that many people like your voices in the chorus... to be honest I thought the part from around 1:00 to 1:15 was the weakest part of your track... it sounded a bit "muddy" compared with the rest.

But still... it was a pleasure to listen to this... and it is great that you try out different styles of music!

Take care,
Will

Will - thanks for the thoughtful review. I can understand that that segment (from 1:00 to 1:15 - and the others like it) could sound somewhat "muddy". It might depaend on the speakers one is listening on, but it is, in fact,...dense. A bit more complex than most of what we do. In headphone or earbuds, it seems less so (in my opinion). And.... this is a bit experimental for me...
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/03/20 05:19 PM
Originally Posted By: PeterF
floyd

Clever hardly describes that. A really nice catchy tune, adds to the technical aspects of this treat.

Enjoyed it, impressed by the creativity and loved the innovative approach.

Peter

Thanks, Peter!!
Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/03/20 08:52 PM
Yes, this is different from your usual stuff, but it's good stuff!

Imaginative. Complex. Memorable.

Vocal is smooooooooth!
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/03/20 09:04 PM
That's a reggae tune my friend! You turned it out in nice fashion! VERY clever use of background vocal tricks in the chorus! Great job Floyd! Thanks, Torrey.
Posted By: TuneMonger Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/03/20 09:57 PM
First time I've heard you sing something other than country, it was great! Wouldn't mind at all hearing more like this. And of course the acronymic tribute was a sentiment I'm sure we all share!
Posted By: Robertkc Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/03/20 11:00 PM
Originally Posted By: dcuny
Yep yep yep yep yep!

Floyd,
What David said covers it- the vocal on verses is very connected to a good feeling. Not entirely sure about the processing on chorus vocals but looking forward to digging into how you created the loops.

Robert
Posted By: Scott C Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/04/20 01:20 AM
Wow. Your skill developing your songs just amazes me. Vocal and lyric were excellent. The capabilities of this software is pretty mind blowing as well
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/04/20 02:34 PM
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
Wow, this was a really cool process to hear and see! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Ember!

Originally Posted By: Tangmo
Thematically, this goes in the great tradition of musicians and bands writing "about" the music in one way or another, but framing it for listener appeal. As an "insider" this is so sweet on both levels of text and subtext.

That said, this is very well put-together. It pops along comfortably, and has enough ebb and flow to keep interest from bar to bar to the end. In short, I liked this a whole lot.

Tangmo - I always enjoy reading your comments on a song and the effect it has as you see it... thanks for the interesting comments!!
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/04/20 02:43 PM
Wow, man! This is wild, Floyd. Amazing what one can do with just loops --well, not everyone. Great explanation, too. Really cool song. Thanks for making this place a better place to learn.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/05/20 04:26 PM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Wow - what a refreshing take on things smile Thanks for the insight on your process - I found it really interesting, and the finish product is really good as well. Loved the groove and found it nicely catchy as well.

Thanks for sharing!

Deryk - glad you got a kick outta this one...

Originally Posted By: Steve Young
VERY Cool!!! So different from what I am accustomed to hearing from you, but that's a good thing. It's good to stretch our creative muscles every now and then. And with your abilities, your creative muscles would pretty much make you Mr. Universe. I'm going to start calling you Arnold!

Great job!

Steve

HAHAHA! I'll be baaack!!!
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/06/20 12:04 AM
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Enjoying this a lot. Liking you singing a bit into your higher range vocally.

I took a course in writing modern music several years ago that was very useful and informative. The course went pretty deep into how artists captured audio snippets from pre-recorded commercial releases to create 'new' sounds and build a song around it.

It's similar to what you've done here. I've done a few for practice using BIAB songs from the User Showcase even though I could easily and probably easier make loops from RealTracks and Midi like you've done here.

My point being that with my version of BIAB, there's more than 3,100 hours of recorded music using 7,422 Styles and greater than 2,926 RealTrack instruments. That's an awful lot of raw material for any artist of pretty much any genre from any era to create proper, unique and original works and accurate covers if they wish.

You did a truly good job here.

Charlie - I thought that this might appeal to you. You have always seen the potential for BIAB to play a role in this type production... thanks for having a listen...

(and thanks for the comments in the Dangerous thread, too!..)
Posted By: Crossroads Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/06/20 09:33 AM
Hi Floyd,

looks like 'floydish' doesn't really apply to this killer production - I'm still undecided which one does, but right now I tend to either 'floopish', 'fleative' or possibly 'flexperimental'...

After 'Dangerous' showed me (Ok, I haven't known you as long as others have) a side of yours I had not known this one really knocked me off my feet.

Very, very flool, eh, cool - liked it a lot.

Take care,

Stefan
Posted By: Birchwood Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/06/20 11:06 AM
Hello Floyd,

You keep surprising me. First a bunch of whiskey songs and now a rum drenched reggealike song.
And only made with loops!
Very very nice. The only thing that I would have added if it was my song is a steel band in some places. There is one in BB.
But without that it still is a good song :-)

Hans
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/06/20 02:12 PM
Hey mon, we like this!

Janice said it gave her "happy feet." She reserves that
for only certain tunes smile

No doubt somebody somewhere out in the galaxy has
used BiaB to create loops but this is assuredly the first
appearance on the forum. So how cool is that!?

Just reading the productions notes makes our heads spin.
Amazing.

The higher register vocal works for sure on this!

The "take it several ways" lyric is mega clever.

All is good...actually great!

J&B
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/07/20 11:25 AM
Originally Posted By: edshaw
Floyd, you certainly did yourself and BiaB proud with this track. The lyrics are an inspiration. They encourage us to break out and dig deeper into the mysteries of the program, music in general. Your liner notes, snapshot, and screen shot are more than worth the price of admission, demonstrating the high degree of skill required to produce such a work. In the end, it is your thoughts that will endure. Incidentally, there is a great YouTube called, "Producers HATE ME for Revealing these 10 Secrets," one of several that discusses looping, but an exceptional one. Seen it? (07:00)

Thanks, Ed. That was an interesting video - though nothing earth-shattering - mostly just common sense...

Yep yep yep yep yep!

smile smile smile "peak behind the curtain" HA! There might be a song there.... thanks, David...
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/07/20 06:47 PM
hi Floyd totally unexpected love it great job I like the vocals to you have a wide range of creativity thanks eric
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/08/20 06:42 PM
Originally Posted By: rayc
I was interested in how you'd use the loops - I had visions or nightmares having the DAW do the looping process but now I see, from your excellent image, that it's loops as "blocks" - assembled.
If it's good enough for Brian Wilson it's fine by me.
the song is fresh, effective and the hidden message is fun too.
Great stuff.

Thanks, ray. "Loops" is used in a general sense these days for any recorded clips one might use, create, buy for use in music production (as opposed to the actual act of setting up a loop in a DAW - but many of the loops created for that purpose are, in fact, created in a DAW loop and then exported as a audio clip - to use as building blocks. Turns out that the new BIAB plugin is a great tool to use in that capacity. I did not think I would ever use it, but I've been working another "loop" type production - and tried it out. It is quite cool!!

Originally Posted By: musician17
This reminds me of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow", the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version - and this is meant as a MASSIVE compliment! What a brilliant job! Sincerest congratulations! Made me smile throughout - and that way of ending it is a stroke of genius :-) Great, great job.

Thanks, James. I appreciate that...
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/09/20 10:03 AM
Originally Posted By: beatmaster
Brave Man ..Although you do have a wild streak in your work at times.

But this time you went wild, I enjoyed it and found it to be educational and experimentally refreshing, the vocals on the chorus are good and prove to a certain degree, IT CAN BE DONE IN BIAB.

I think you have proved a point Floyd , Enjoyed it .

But not as well as I have enjoyed your past posts/songs.

Although it was a fun listen !!.
Thanks

Thanks, beatmaster... just stretching a bit, ya know... smile
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/10/20 12:35 PM
Originally Posted By: Jim
There's a lot of nifty cool experimentation on the forun these days...
And I love it!
Good job Floyd...
I think you have broken the mold...
And have truly written a "modern" country song using Biab!

Thanks, Jim...

Originally Posted By: animarorecords
floyd,

Nice song!
The melody is very catchy.
It's amazing that you didn't make me feel that you made it only with loops.
A good song is a good song regardless of how it is made.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Shigeki Adachi - I do appreciate that...

Originally Posted By: Deej56
Floyd,

Some really impressive production touches on this . . . but let’s start first with the song: Really engaging . . . that clap really gets the toe tapping. And your vocal is so soft and smooth on this—reminds me of an 80’s ballad. But that chorus production is really cool . . . not sure if that’s delay, multiple tracks or a combination of the two, but a slick sound. And love the ending. Cool tune!

Kind regards,

Deej

Deej - thanks for that fine review....
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/10/20 07:58 PM
Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Yes, this is different from your usual stuff, but it's good stuff!

Imaginative. Complex. Memorable.

Vocal is smooooooooth!

Thanks, Scott. Ya know... sometimes ya just gotta stretch a little... smile
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/11/20 12:35 PM
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
That's a reggae tune my friend! You turned it out in nice fashion! VERY clever use of background vocal tricks in the chorus! Great job Floyd! Thanks, Torrey.

Thanks, Torrey. It wasn't intended to be a reggae tune. The combination of tracks just made it sound that way...

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
First time I've heard you sing something other than country, it was great! Wouldn't mind at all hearing more like this. And of course the acronymic tribute was a sentiment I'm sure we all share!

TuneMonger - Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Yep yep yep yep yep!

Floyd,
What David said covers it- the vocal on verses is very connected to a good feeling. Not entirely sure about the processing on chorus vocals but looking forward to digging into how you created the loops.

Robert

Thanks for listening, Robert... just trying some different stuff all around..
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/12/20 03:20 PM
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Wow. Your skill developing your songs just amazes me. Vocal and lyric were excellent. The capabilities of this software is pretty mind blowing as well

Thanks, Scott. Yes, BIAB is amazing - and most of us use less than 10% of it (much like our brains! HA!)

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Wow, man! This is wild, Floyd. Amazing what one can do with just loops --well, not everyone. Great explanation, too. Really cool song. Thanks for making this place a better place to learn.

Thanks for the nice comments, Marty...

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Floyd,

looks like 'floydish' doesn't really apply to this killer production - I'm still undecided which one does, but right now I tend to either 'floopish', 'fleative' or possibly 'flexperimental'...

After 'Dangerous' showed me (Ok, I haven't known you as long as others have) a side of yours I had not known this one really knocked me off my feet.

Very, very flool, eh, cool - liked it a lot.

Take care,

Stefan

HAHAHA! Stefan - thanks for the very entertaining reply!!!

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hello Floyd,

You keep surprising me. First a bunch of whiskey songs and now a rum drenched reggealike song.
And only made with loops!
Very very nice. The only thing that I would have added if it was my song is a steel band in some places. There is one in BB.
But without that it still is a good song :-)

Hans

Glad you enjoyed this, Hans... Thanks for the steel drums suggestion, however...this was not intended to be a reggae song (and steel drums would make it seem even more so smile )
Posted By: floyd jane Re: B.I.A.B. Place - 02/13/20 11:50 AM
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Hey mon, we like this!

Janice said it gave her "happy feet." She reserves that
for only certain tunes smile

No doubt somebody somewhere out in the galaxy has
used BiaB to create loops but this is assuredly the first
appearance on the forum. So how cool is that!?

Just reading the productions notes makes our heads spin.
Amazing.

The higher register vocal works for sure on this!

The "take it several ways" lyric is mega clever.

All is good...actually great!

J&B

Any time I can cause happy feet in GA, I will sit back and simply say "aaahhhh"....

smile

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi Floyd totally unexpected love it great job I like the vocals to you have a wide range of creativity thanks eric

eric - Thanks for stopping by!!! Appreciate it...
© PG Music Forums