PG Music Home
Posted By: Teacherman1955 Slide Guitar style - 01/27/24 02:01 AM
I would like to see styles in Real Tracks, rock, country, or blues, that feature slide guitar. Possible choices of slide guitarists for the style.: Duane Allman, Ry Cooder, Lowell George, Joe Walsh, Bonnie Raitt, Robert Johnson, Rory Gallagher, Derek Trucks, Mississippi Fred MacDowell, among others. Here's Duane, for example:
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Slide Guitar style - 01/27/24 02:05 AM
+1
Posted By: PapaBlue Re: Slide Guitar style - 02/05/24 01:39 AM
I'm brand new to the program so I really don't know much about anything with respect to how to use it or how those real tracks are made. LOL, it took me days to download the program over the internet and then many more to get it to work with some kind of normalcy! Still not sure if I have it right. Am I wrong to say that an individual could make his/her own slide style real track to be used in your compositions? I mean, someone made a few that are in the program already.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Slide Guitar style - 02/06/24 01:52 AM
PapaBlue,

Welcome to the forum and to Band-in-a-Box.

The instrument audio files PG Music creates for use with Band-in-a-Box are called RealTracks and RealDrums. Both of these are audio recordings of professional session musicians playing PG Music created chord charts.

Audio files created for use with Band-in-a-Box by users or third parties are called UserTracks. +++ HERE +++ is a support page that has a video and the steps one must take to successfully create a UserTrack.
Posted By: Blues1952 Re: Slide Guitar style - 04/10/24 12:53 PM
There are some soloists that do pretty good Duane Allman style but I would love a Lowell George / Bonnie Raitt style, I.e., strat / second position/ open G / heavy compressor’
© PG Music Forums