PG Music Home
Posted By: WBR Boogie-Woogie Piano - 07/06/12 08:48 PM
I would sure love a good Boogie-Woogie piano break like Tennessee Ernie Ford had in his recording of Shotgun Boogie. I know there is a midi style that emulates Jerry Lee Lewis, and that is pretty close, but I'd like a good straight-forward Boogie-Woogie like Meade Lewis played. A real acoustic pianio would be great, but of all the instruments, midi fits the piano the best, so with the other real band tracks playing around it, it would be difficult to tell the difference between a good midi conversion and a real piano.

If anyone knows of a Real Tracks or Midi style that makes a good Boogie-Woogie I haven't run across yet, please let me know.

Thank you.
Posted By: billymarsh Re: Boogie-Woogie Piano - 08/19/12 02:05 PM
Since there no boogie woogie piano teachers round my place I decided to teach myself how to play it...I've played classical music for 4-5 years and I am grade 4...any good websites or books to help me learn this genre
Posted By: RichMac Re: Boogie-Woogie Piano - 09/27/12 04:01 AM
Another vote here for straight forward pounding Boogie Woogie.
Posted By: Jabiar Marculish Re: Boogie-Woogie Piano - 03/20/13 04:59 AM
This is true that individuals do not mind going the additional mile to be told the art of taking part in the piano, however does one apprehend why they find yourself learning "nothing"? Well, the solution is that individuals do not listen to the sort in fact they have to recruit in. for example, if you like and need to show yourself piano by taking an internet course, you may ne'er ready to learn something if you directly move to a course providing advanced piano lessons. this is often one huge mistake and you must ne'er commit it, particularly if you would like to show yourself piano.

thanks;
play piano free online
Posted By: Leon Carpenter Re: Boogie-Woogie Piano - 03/21/13 06:29 AM
WBR. Open piano artist and check out Jeff Taylor(of The Time Jumpers Band)---#1854 and 1855 from Set# 167. He nails it IMHO.-------Leon
© PG Music Forums