PG Music Home
I've started using the Numa Player. Added benefit, the keyboard on the screen is great for doing screen captures of performances or lessons or demos.

Very interesting Frank. Sounds great! Looks like they added ASIO support an update ago and that it is VST3 only. I see that most testing is on iOS devices but it also runs on WIN. Is your experience on WIN or iOS?

Jeff
Originally Posted By: MountainSide
Very interesting Frank. Sounds great! Looks like they added ASIO support an update ago and that it is VST3 only. I see that most testing is on iOS devices but it also runs on WIN. Is your experience on WIN or iOS?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I'm using it as a plugin in my DAW which is Reaper. I'm on a PC running Windows 11. I just checked and yes, it is a VST3, I can't remember on the install if it included VST2, if it did I didn't install it which would be my habit.

Just now I tried it as a standalone app on my PC. In the apps interface settings I selected ASIO and my midi controller. Easy, and it works great.
I installed it on a Windows 10 laptop based on FrankP's post.

I've played around with the standalone app and I'm pretty impressed. There are a lot of sound patches and not all of them are traditional keyboard patches. There are also vibes, choirs and other patches I haven't tried. The standalone app recognizes the computer keyboard as an input which is real handy for auditioning patches.

If there is a VST2 or VST3 plugin in addition to the standalone app I haven't found it.

I found the VST3 at Program Files\Common Files\VST3
So using elements as a wrapper we can use the vst3 in BIAB And RB
Originally Posted By: Bob Calver
So using elements as a wrapper we can use the vst3 in BIAB And RB

I not familiar with how to do that in BIAB or RB. I'm not much of a power user in BIAB, I just make backing tracks and export for my DAW for further production there.

But I will say it works flawlessly as a vst3 in my DAW which is Reaper.
© PG Music Forums