PG Music Home
Hmmmmm. Why is this in the recording forum???

Because I think have changed my mind about recording songs for social media. And I have changed my mind about social media in general.

It's not about Spotify streams. It's about bikini commercials on Tik Tok. How did I miss that???

I am all in! It seems that when a certain piece of music stars to go viral there, stuff starts to add up fast. Double hmmmmmmmmmmm. Were the kids right all along? I guess I need to go with the flow here.

And I am not ashamed. Because it seems that if enough people use your song in a Bikini commercial, you can go out and buy yourself a new Les Paul in cash. I think I am beginning...to see it all, now, like a blinking Christmas light....Dave, what you need to think about from here on out, is.....

Barcelona Baby Swimwear edition, with: the Barcelona Baby herself.

Barcelona Baby

Longer......

The World's Coolest Man_Barcelona Baby

Dang girl....

Pretty in Pink Barcelona Baby!!

And on, and on, and on..

Barcelona Baby TikTok

So I say, embrace change. Go social. Get BIAB. Use BIAB. Get a sync licensing company.

Bikini commercials don't bother me a bit.

I have to keep looking at this though to see if I need to retune that one note. It's my job. I have a friend who says he has to keep tasting the beer in his fridge to make sure it is still fresh. Same thing. It's work y'all. It's work!!!

Hmmmmmmm. Better watch it again.
Very impressive how many people are using your music, David! I watched a few of those videos.

I know nothing about Tik Tok. How did they find your song in the first place?
You are a Sensation!
Congrats!
Good old SongTradr.

smile
Thanks man.

I see a lot more Latin in my future.

And bikinis.

It is a tough job but someone has to do it.

Rough.

Rough, rough, rough.

Why me God.

Bear in mind, that is for ONE tune.

I think I have seen the light.

smile
David, IMHO Pimenidis Filipos is not just using your song, he is using your "The World's Coolest Man" title. There must be compensation. Ha! Enjoy the Les Paul, and Merry Christmas!
© PG Music Forums