PG Music Home
How do I set BIAB so when I open a song to play it doesn't start til I click on play. Right now they are starting on there own and as they are loading the stop and pause icons don't work.

My other question is noise related, I am getting popping sounds and general static noise. This must be ground loop noise, seems a isolator might be the cure. Like this-

https://www.long-mcquade.com/11049/Pro_Audio_Recording/Mic_Preamps_DI_Boxes/ART_Pro_Audio/Dual_Transformer_Isolator.htm

I have tried plugging amp direct to wall instead of into power bar and using Laptop on battery, no change.

My last problem is a skip during playback any solution to that ?

My system now is a ASUS X7515 Laptop connected to a Roland KC110. I am changing this amp to a Samson Expedition 150 (arrives Wednesday).
I'm not at my BIAB right now, but check options to stop automatic playback (General and Song). The popping / jumping sounds like a latency problem. Again, go into audio settings and try changing the latency. Sorry, no machine for exact answer, but both are easily fixable - I think:-)
Thanks, worked.
Regarding the skipping on playback, I had the same problem when I first started with BIAB. Turns out I was working on battery power and for some reason BIAB didn't like that. When I plugged into a power source, the problem went away. Hope this helps....I'm still new myself.
© PG Music Forums