PG Music Home
its free and its easy to use. i load it on Aux1 as an fx and use the vocal exciter preset, then increase the send on the track aux 1 to add just a little tube warmth/excitement to the vocal

https://www.softube.com/saturationknob?id=satknob&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI76-2voSu6AIVhoxRCh3f-wViEAAYASAAEgJeU_D_BwE#/
Bob, thanks for the reminder, good find. I have used similar in the past. Its amazing what a touch of something like this can do.
Most DAWs have a number of included FX and saturation is often in the bunch. All this is essentially is a low level of distortion. Adding distortion creates the harmonics they mentioned in the ad.
agreed guitarhacker but as this is free and so easy to use i thought it worth posting. i have other saturation plugins but this is the simplest way i've found of adding a lttle warmth to a vocal.
Originally Posted By: Bob Calver
agreed guitarhacker but as this is free and so easy to use i thought it worth posting. i have other saturation plugins but this is the simplest way i've found of adding a lttle warmth to a vocal.

I checked the specs and it's 64 bit so it doesn't run in my DAW.... still chugging along at 32 bits. But, it did serve to remind me that I should be using this on my vocal tracks. I had gotten away from it. Used to use saturation/distortion quite often.
it runs in RealBand with jbridge i hadn't even noticed it was 64 bit
© PG Music Forums