PG Music Home
Posted By: Cerio New RD sets and a free RD of the month - 04/14/14 06:31 PM
Hi everyone! I've just released 13 brand new RealDrums for BIAB (mostly Country, Electronic and Blues styles, there's some information extra information on my site), and a new RD ("Country Swing") absolutely for free.

You can get it from the "Free Downloads" on my site

Peace, Sergio.
Posted By: solidrock Re: New RD sets and a free RD of the month - 04/14/14 10:47 PM
Thanks Sergio, great work.
Posted By: Icelander Re: New RD sets and a free RD of the month - 10/25/14 05:42 PM
You know, Mr. Sergio, if you could provide these sets zipped, and not just in the .exe format, then we Mac users would be able to benefit from all your hard work too.
A fairly easy way to increase your demographic, I'd say smile
Posted By: solidrock Re: New RD sets and a free RD of the month - 10/25/14 09:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Icelander
You know, Mr. Sergio, if you could provide these sets zipped, and not just in the .exe format, then we Mac users would be able to benefit from all your hard work too.
A fairly easy way to increase your demographic, I'd say smile

Sergio is a very busy Man, here is the latest free one:

RDFBIAB-BluesShuffleMac.zip
I converted the wma to m4a. If you put them in a Mac package make sure you have custom folder user select for both the BB Data Files and Drum files (and Drum Audio Samples if you make them as they go in bb\RealTracks\Data\RealDrums Demos Audio) because if you are running BB from Main HD but install on External HD it won't pick up the Drum Style Info.
The txt files have the Drum Style info to add to the files in the Data folder, see: Getting Custom Drums For Mac to Show
Posted By: Icelander Re: New RD sets and a free RD of the month - 10/25/14 09:54 PM
Nice gesture, thank you cool
© PG Music Forums