PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc Spammer Restore - 09/05/12 09:57 PM
I wish that PG could restore the forums to their original state before the spam attacks. Seems there are some very old posts that reach the top of the list. Sometimes I can't remember where I was, maybe just an old fart thing though.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Spammer Restore - 09/06/12 01:22 AM
You can take a little comfort from there being a lot of that going around.

Later,
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Spammer Restore - 09/06/12 02:02 AM
When it happens, it gives me a feeling of deja-vu. Also, it makes me remember some of the old posts like I was there again. And I almost forgot to mention, it even takes me back.

What were we talking about, again?
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Spammer Restore - 09/06/12 01:21 PM
Danny, remembering, or farting?
Matt, I think it had to do with remembering that Spam gives your deja touch of gas (nights too) and clogs up your Vu meter. Maybe it was back problems dough-no, my reverse scrolling switch got washed and I can't do a thing with it. But I remember back 50 years ago when I was in school, no wait I can't remember what I was gonna say now. But you're durn tootin it'll come back to me just like my dog, man can he ever toot. That Rascal has been driving me crazy it's been stuck in reverse all week, gonna try me a Hoveround when it runs outta battery. The Doctor said I gotta go on assault free diet, I told him that I could afford to pay extra if he wouldn't assault me. On my way home I stopped at a store, they had a big sign that said Mens Underwear half off. Their security guard was about to assault me and I had to explain what my Doctor said twice, and I was only doing what the sign up front said anyway. But I remember back 50 years ago when I was in the Marines or was it the Army, no wait I can't remember what I was gonna say now either. But you're durn tootin it'll come back to me just like my dog, man can he ever toot. That Rascal has been driving me crazy, gonna try me a Hoveround when it runs outta battery. Did I ever tell you about my dog? Man can he toot. Matt, I think it had to do with remembering that your Vu meter will run on unleaded gas and Spam once you're converted. But don't you do it, remember you was born a Snake Handler not a Rasta Ferry Man. But I remember back 50 years ago when I road a Ferry all the way from Boston to Las Vegas, no wait I can't remember that either. But you're durn tootin it'll come back to me just like my dog, man can he ever toot. That Rascal has been driving me crazy it's been stuck in reverse all week, gonna try me a Hoveround when it runs outta battery. My children say I'm rambling on about nothing and repeating the same old stories. But I remember back 50 years ago when I was in the uh, no wait I can't remember that story either. But you're durn tootin it'll come back to me just like my dog, man can he ever toot. So don't feed him any Spam! That Rascal has been driving me crazy it's been stuck in reverse all week, wanna try me a Hoveround when it runs outta battery. Has anyone seen my upper plate? Can't chew this can of Spam without em.
Posted By: furry Re: Spammer Restore - 09/07/12 10:17 AM
Quote:

When it happens, it gives me a feeling of deja-vu. Also, it makes me remember some of the old posts like I was there again. And I almost forgot to mention, it even takes me back.

What were we talking about, again?

What ?
© PG Music Forums