PG Music Home
Posted By: David Walker Tableture Edit - 02/28/09 05:53 AM
It would be real nice to be able to edit the guitar tableture (the numbers on the tab lines) so that you could tell the guitar fret board the actual position on the guitar fretboard the note was played.
Posted By: PapaMikie Re: Tableture Edit - 02/28/09 11:45 AM
You can almost do this, You can go through the notation grid. Set its type to guitar, and then on the note you can assing them to channels 11 to 16 strings 1 to 6. It is not quite as easy as clicking in the gride, but you can use the next not and next chord button to move between channels (strings) and once you are used to it it is reasonably efficient.
Posted By: David Walker Re: Tableture Edit - 07/12/09 10:19 PM
Thanks Papa Mike,
But, I figured it out. You can do it. It's all there. You import the song as a midi into BB, set melody to guitar and the use the guitar fretboard controls at the bottom of the guitar fretboard screen to edit the tableture. One drawback though, I haven't been abe to figure out how to put in slurs, hammer-ons, pull-off, and etc.

Andrew, Peter
I've changed my wish-list request to modify BB's Tableture Edit to include the above: slurs, pull-off, hammer-ons, slides, pull-offs, and etc. Then, it would be the perfect tab edit program.
© PG Music Forums