PG Music Home
Posted By: solidrock More Tracks with Temper VST - 06/04/15 07:12 PM
It would be handy to add more tracks in BB, Temper VST will do that but PG needs to fix BB so it sends info to the vsts to sync with the host to stop the cursor looping on the first bar. You can easily drag n drop tracks from BB into Temper then regenerate another track in that BB slot, this will give you as many audio/midi tracks as you like. You can load your tracks from another project an generate BB tracks to fit.

So PG PLEASE fix this bug.

Posted By: solidrock Re: More Tracks with Temper VST - 06/05/15 12:15 AM
Here's a video of the Bug:
BB_Sync_Bug.mp4
Posted By: lambada Re: More Tracks with Temper VST - 06/05/15 05:11 AM
You might get quicker response if you go to the BIAB Support. I've found them very helpful.
Posted By: DrDan Re: More Tracks with Temper VST - 06/05/15 11:56 AM
Time sync VSTi's have never worked in BIAB. So hard to label this a bug. Or is this something else?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: More Tracks with Temper VST - 06/05/15 04:14 PM
I guess I'm stating the obvious, but it you need more tracks, isn't it just easier to use RealBand?
Posted By: solidrock Re: More Tracks with Temper VST - 06/05/15 08:10 PM
It Bug's me.

People get stuck using just BIAB and are a bit frightened of Realband.

Say in Kontakt you have a strumming guitar and you have different tempos, BB/RB won't send that info to Kontakt. If you want to make up your own track in EZKeys/Drummer you can't.
That's just a few examples.
It should be a good fix in BB and RB for the long run, it's a Standard thing in other audio programs, I don't think you will get anyone at all complain when they fix it, it will just open up a lot more possibilities.

So I will just throw a few more coins in smile
Posted By: solidrock Re: More Tracks with Temper VST - 06/07/15 12:29 AM
VSTHost sends the tempo, there is a source code available for it.

VstHost on the left the vst follows the host
Realband on the right the VST don't follow the host

© PG Music Forums