PG Music Home
Posted By: earl kirby logical order of tutorials & vidios - 11/23/21 11:13 PM
With the 50 new features added every year BIAB has become a very complex program. It would be good to have a coordinated list if instruction one could follow. If on looks at the video list at reaper you find groups of videos that go logically from simple to complex. A newbie can follow the program and in a logical manner become an expert. It would sure be nice to do the same with BIAB.
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: logical order of tutorials & vidios - 11/24/21 01:51 AM
+1

Check this thread out:

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=645108#Post645108

I know, a lot of text, but some solid arguments and counter arguments were made and ways proposed.
Posted By: Gordon Scott Re: logical order of tutorials & vidios - 11/24/21 07:53 AM
Indices into the videos would be good, though there's an awful lot of video to index.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: logical order of tutorials & vidios - 11/24/21 08:59 AM
I can see a benefit in allowing different ways to index / search through these tutorial videos.

+1
+1

I like VideoTrack's idea of index/search the videos - there are many different preferences to how users make use of BIAB so it would be beneficial to select by parameters like accompaniment, recording, MIDI only, Style Creation, track arrangement (medley/multistyles) and so on.

Charlie
© PG Music Forums