PG Music Home
Posted By: DeaconBlues09 Another Missing Real Drums Thread - 02/20/18 04:58 AM
So I understand that some of the Real Drums coming up as "NA" are from Xtra sets, which, unless I'm wrong, refer to actual RD tracks that are add-on (vis a vis extra/[multi] styles comprised of tracks which I DO own. However, some of the tracks I should clearly have, and others (such as the hora) indicate that they are from set 400(?). I thought the sets end at #300 or so.

Thanks in advance!

Attached picture Missing Real Drums.PNG
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Another Missing Real Drums Thread - 02/20/18 05:25 AM
I'm not sure what the current practice at PG Music is but a few years ago, Realtracks/Realdrums that were part of bonus material (e.g. bonus 49 paks, etc.) were given numbers that were distantly removed from, at that point in time, present numbers.

Sometimes things that were released in bonus material make their way into new year's releases and sometimes they are a once-off release (presumably due to copyright restrictions of the artist involved).
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Another Missing Real Drums Thread - 02/20/18 05:27 AM
In relation to your NA Realdrums, what I suggest is that you log into your Sales account at PG Music and look under "My Products" to see what Realtrack are available to you with your purchase.

The below link might help explain about manually installing Realtrack sets (it's my third post in the thread).

www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=457472#Post458334

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: DeaconBlues09 Re: Another Missing Real Drums Thread - 02/20/18 07:00 AM
Thanks (yet again) for your generous help, Noel!
© PG Music Forums