PG Music Home
Posted By: cubalibre Change style to Chorus #2 - 09/07/20 04:15 AM
i put these settings to change style to chorus # 2 but it doesn't work.

Attached picture Cattura.JPG
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Change style to Chorus #2 - 09/07/20 05:32 AM
Is there any chance that you previously exported the song as an Audio File (e.g. mp3 etc) before changing the style for chorus 2?
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: Change style to Chorus #2 - 09/07/20 06:35 AM
unfold the song then you have complete freedom to change styles at any point. its also easier to use tags and endings. at least that's what i've always done when i wanted a bit more flexibility.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Change style to Chorus #2 - 09/07/20 09:48 AM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Is there any chance that you previously exported the song as an Audio File (e.g. mp3 etc) before changing the style for chorus 2?

The reason I ask this is because if there is an audio track available in the same folder with the same song name, then I understand that this can play instead/alongside the BiaB file.

I guess I'm just trying to identify the possible cause.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Change style to Chorus #2 - 09/07/20 11:03 AM
Just checking that your song wasn’t frozen. It appears it is not in the screen shot, but if the tracks were frozen you would not hear the change.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Change style to Chorus #2 - 09/07/20 11:08 AM
Good point, and yes, I thought that also, but there is no indication of frozen tracks, so it must be something else. Hope the O/P comes back with further information.
Posted By: cubalibre Re: Change style to Chorus #2 - 09/07/20 02:27 PM
the curious case is that if I change the starting style _COOL_IT with another style then everything works !!
Fold or unfold nothing changes.

I have created new file.....nothing changes.

Biab2020 limit?

Attached picture Cattura.JPG
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Change style to Chorus #2 - 09/08/20 06:10 PM
Update to the O/P: I reported it to PG Music, so hopefully they will provide some feedback.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Change style to Chorus #2 - 09/30/20 03:23 PM
To the O/P, it seems that the problem is related to half-time instruments in the style.

Please see this post, which hopefully answers your issue.
© PG Music Forums