Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
differenza tra ultra PAK e ultra PAK + per MAC nubaro Yesterday at 07:11 PM Forum: Forum degli utenti italiani di Band-in-a-Box Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Buon giorno . Avevo ordinato BIAB 2023 ultra PAK + per MAC. Oggi mi è arrivato ma il più non c'è da nessuna parte. Penso che ci sarà una differenza. Inoltre lo avevo ordinato in italiano ma è tutto in inglese. Cortesemente qualcuno può chiarirmi questa cosa e suggerirmi come devo procedere. GRAZIE
Replies 0 Views 13 Read More
Re: RealBand problems with Kushview Element MoultiPass Yesterday at 07:09 PM Forum: RealBand Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Glad it helped!
Replies 6 Views 88 Read More
Re: I Remember that Day, original busking tune updated DonnyGee Yesterday at 06:45 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Elliott Kayne
Great lyrics, and Backing Tracks, like the changes in the lead break. Ended a bit too sudden, you may wish to extend that a bit to ease the listener out. Nice Job
Thank you for all the love, yes that live track was cut off too short. I made sure to fix it yesterday during the live performances. Thank you for your nice comments. Donnt G
Replies 7 Views 127 Read More
Re: DrDan covers FJ - A Simple Truth DrDan Yesterday at 06:36 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
[quote=David Snyder] Hey I love the photo. You look like Leonardo Da Vinci! The artiiiist! /quote] Thank you David. I was going for the Mario Look.
Replies 10 Views 125 Read More
JESUS KICK MY...David Snyder David Snyder Yesterday at 06:34 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
So, for Easter, I thought I would not write a song about anyone else's shortcomings, but a song about my own. Yes the song does use the "derrière" A-word, and in the title, so if this is offensive don't click, I guess. But it is country, and it is a Christian song. And as B.D. has bravely led the way and he wasn't censored, then maybe I don't need to censor my Jesus reflections either on how much I need a hard kick in the a...sometimes. smile JESUS KICK MY [*****] By David Snyder https://soundcloud.com/david-snyder-gigs4/jesus-kick-my V1 Sometimes I say some things I can't believe And I’m rude as hell Wear it on my sleeve I go off half cocked And run my mouth too much And my friends all leave and say I'm out of touch (Pre-Chorus) Then I turn on some country radio And it tells me everything I need to know (Chorus) I don't need a shrink I don’t need no therapy And I don't need to think Any more about me And I don't need to take An anger management class No I just need Jesus To kick my [*****] Yeah I say Jesus Jesus kick my [*****] V2 I get tangled up in pride And start cuttin’ off my nose Acting out of fear And hurt the ones I love the most (Pre-Chorus) Then I turn on some country radio And it tells me everything I need to know (Chorus) I don't need a shrink I don’t need no therapy And I don't need to think Any more about me And I don't need to take An anger management class No I just need Jesus To kick my [*****] Yeah I say Jesus Jesus kick my [*****] (Bridge) I'm tired of walking On this broken glass So I surrender up this flesh And the things I can’t get past (Chorus) Oh, I don't need a shrink I don’t need no therapy And I don't need to think Any more about me And I don't need to take An anger management class No I just need Jesus To kick my [*****] Yeah I say Jesus Jesus kick my [*****] All Words and Music copyright 2024 David Snyder ASCAP/Day of Faith Records David Snyder: Vocals, Arrangement, Instrumentation, Mixing and Mastering RealTracks in style: 3455:Bass, Electric, Americana16thsSteveAB Ev16 075 RealTracks in style: 833:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm AltCountryMoody Ev 075 (A:held) RealTracks in style: 3714:Guitar, Baritone Acoustic, Rhythm AmericanaRootsy16ths Ev16 070 RealTracks in style: 2667:Pedal Steel, Background DreamySingleNote Ev 075 RealDrums in style:Americana16thsSyncFred^1-a:QuarterHiHat,Snare , b:QuarterRide,Snare
Replies 3 Views 49 Read More
Re: Recommended audio interfaces / soundcards for use with BIAB. Gordon Scott Yesterday at 06:29 PM Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Interesting. If I were looking for a new interface, it would definitely be one I'd look at. It looks nice and flexible, and mostly nice to use, though I have some doubts (e.g., the big press control mutes what exactly?). But ... many of the performance specifications are several dB poorer than the Focusrite (4gen, anyway). Your man says the Focusrite is the one against which other interfaces should be judged, which high praise. It's notably lower cost that the Focusrite 4gen 2i2. At this moment, Focusrite are selling the 3rd gen 2i2 and 4i4 for less than the H224.
Replies 9 Views 127 Read More
Re: DrDan covers FJ - A Simple Truth David Snyder Yesterday at 06:22 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Dan, This is awesome! Fantastic man! Hey I love the photo. You look like Leonardo Da Vinci! The artiiiist! smile So sorry to hear about your wife, Dan. I will keep y'all in my prayers. Happy Easter. Again, this is wonderful.
Re: The developer side of the fence. MarioD Yesterday at 06:00 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by shlind
I think one should look at it more as a ”survival” issue not as much as how much work are involved. In the end it will likely be a survival issue considering how fast technology development moves nowadays. Just look at all the DAWs, toonetrack type apps, stem splitter apps and more and most with very attractive GUIs and workflows. There might not be any real competitor today but suddenly one day they will be there and then it is to late to start revamp the software.
My thoughts exactly. There is a ton of competition on the MIDI side and PGM is losing that battle. The RT side is getting some competition via hard synths with rhythm sections, however RTs currently are the best, but for how long.
Replies 15 Views 229 Read More
Re: How do I combine repeats and coda? Bob Calver Yesterday at 05:47 PM Forum: Beginners Forum Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I presume you are a keyboard player and want to 'follow the dots'. as a guitarist i used to play margaritaville live and the chords are so easy winging it is straightforward. it's really quite a simple song and folded/unfolded - either way is fine on my BIAB version.
Replies 11 Views 995 Read More
Re: Video - Repeats & Endings Dialog Overview Closed Sessioner Yesterday at 04:55 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
But, alas, unlike in iReal Pro, they cannot be combined...
Replies 1 Views 1,060 Read More
Re: DrDan covers FJ - A Simple Truth DrDan Yesterday at 04:46 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thank you all for the kind comments. I appreciate the positive feedback and will move forward with my next project with your encouragement.
Re: The developer side of the fence. shlind Yesterday at 04:38 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I think one should look at it more as a ”survival” issue not as much as how much work are involved. In the end it will likely be a survival issue considering how fast technology development moves nowadays. Just look at all the DAWs, toonetrack type apps, stem splitter apps and more and most with very attractive GUIs and workflows. There might not be any real competitor today but suddenly one day they will be there and then it is to late to start revamp the software.
Replies 15 Views 229 Read More
Re: Bletchley Park justanoldmuso Yesterday at 04:37 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
BT. TOTALLY BRILLIANT. om kudos
Replies 1 Views 25 Read More
Re: How do I combine repeats and coda? Closed Sessioner Yesterday at 04:22 PM Forum: Beginners Forum Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I like to use the folded version because I play with sheet music and BiaB chord charts side by side on a laptop screen, and it is easier to follow the progress of the music visually when the layout is similar. But trying to set up the chord chart with multiple repeats, and say a DS al a Fine that is in the middle of the piece (typical AABA) I find impossible in BiaB (I am using the 2024 version). The 1st/2nd ending set up works ok, but then when I open up the drop down box to add a DS or DC al Coda or Fine, the action button is greyed out and there is always a message claiming a conflict with an earlier ending - presumably the 1st/2nd that I have already put in and which I need to maintain. It is only by removing the latter that I can make the action button operable. So then I have lost the first part of the programming I need. I fully realise that a linear (unfolded) approach provides a way of avoiding these problems, but then I have two screens which look quite different in layout, which negates my major objective. Why can't the BiaB process be made less clunky? It's a breeze in iReal Pro, which I use for other purposes.
Replies 11 Views 995 Read More
Re: Ain't Never Been This Bad vicarn Yesterday at 04:13 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I’m not great at analysing genres but it sounds jazzy bluesy to me. Great production. Vic
Replies 20 Views 193 Read More
Re: Can music without lyrics make you laugh etcjoe Yesterday at 04:06 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Rustyspoon#
Skip to 0:28... No crying allowed.
It has a good beat and I can dance to it. I would say that to Dick Clark.
Replies 8 Views 144 Read More
Wishlist approval and implemention Vincente Yesterday at 03:51 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I wish PG will create a room to shows the wishes for the feature in BIAB that users request. On the Wishlist approval room, show the status of them. This's only way users acknowledge the PG grants their wish(es)
Replies 4 Views 44 Read More
Bletchley Park Bass Thumper Yesterday at 03:48 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Background Those living across “the pond” in Europe I’m guessing are very familiar with the English country house, Bletchley Park. For those less familiar with Station X, it was the principal center for Allied code-breaking during the Second World War. Its main objective was to break enemy codes and decipher their communications; which through much hard work they accomplished. At its peak in 1945, nearly 10,000 personnel worked there, about three quarters of these were women. These people had a variety of backgrounds including math, linguistics, chess champions and crossword puzzle enthusiasts; many had formidable lateral thinking skills. The famous mathematician, computer scientist and crypto-analyst Alan Turing was one of many brilliant minds that worked there. I wonder how many musicians were among their ranks. What I would give if time, skill and geography gave me the opportunity to work alongside those at Bletchley Park. As Tom Brokaw coined it, they truly were the greatest generation. WWII should teach us many lessons, yet authoritarianism is on the rise around the world; how quickly we forget. And many young people I speak to have little interest in “ho-hum ancient history” despite the fact that if we had lost the war, and their parents, grandparents or they themselves were born with a defect or had “undesirable” family backgrounds that they wouldn’t be here today. This song is a tribute to the men AND women who did their part to help win victory at Bletchley Park. I hope you find this song enjoyable and the theme reflective. Technicals 90 BPM BiaB: RealTracks in style: 680:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm RockBritSoulful Ev 085 RealTracks in song: 3765:Vibes, Rhythm PopBallad Ev 085 RealDrums in style:RockBritDrivingEv16^1-a:Snare, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride Me: Korg Keyboard: Synths, Piano Roland Drumpad: Ride Cymbal Fender Bass Bletchley Park
Replies 1 Views 25 Read More
Re: More AI some plugins for audacity etcjoe Yesterday at 03:37 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Some results are not great but tweaking is in order and most likely the tools will get better as he says in the video. But a couple of them work pretty good.
Replies 3 Views 37 Read More
More AI some plugins for audacity etcjoe Yesterday at 03:36 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Replies 3 Views 37 Read More
Re: The Tracks Selection on the mixer should remain open until everything is selected. Vincente Yesterday at 03:35 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
+1 In addition, the track window shows only the selected utilities tracks.
Replies 10 Views 67 Read More
Re: The Tracks Selection on the mixer should remain open until everything is selected. shlind Yesterday at 03:30 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
+1 (yet another obvious point that should not have to be pointed out by the users. Anyone who have tested the software from a user point of view should have catched this and had it fixed before release).
Replies 10 Views 67 Read More
Re: Recommended audio interfaces / soundcards for use with BIAB. justanoldmuso Yesterday at 03:18 PM Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Matt. the thing that concerns me with the the focusrites are in this video..but i think the comparison is gen 3 ?
best om
Replies 9 Views 127 Read More
Re: The wind on your back cubanpete Yesterday at 03:15 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks Elliot. Mike B.
Replies 9 Views 107 Read More
Re: Cakewalk DAW plugin no bass, just silence Matt Finley Yesterday at 03:12 PM Forum: Beginners Forum Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Dan is right, and what he is describing is a new problem, just reported, awaiting a fix. I'm not sure there is any relationship between that and the problem you have with your older version.
Replies 7 Views 115 Read More
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,391
Posts732,462
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195