Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soundfont Query by Byron Dickens @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

https://www.tx16wx.com/
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Please Hold for Tulsa by Tommyc @ Yesterday at 09:13 AM

Thank You So Much TuneMonger! The movie is "The Undead"
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Please Hold for Tulsa by Tommyc @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Thank You So Much Marty!
PowerTracks Pro Audio
Jump to new posts Re: split point by Bob Calver @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

without being at a pc using PT i'm guessing but can't you record the keyboard onto one track then spit it using the data filter? i think you end up with one midi track in PT. using the data filter cut all notes above the split point you want to set and then paste them onto a separate track in PT. set each track to a different midi channel. quite quick and easy - or should be. maybe rharv ( the expert) can give us his opinion.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Now Girl by rsdean @ Yesterday at 09:05 AM

Deej, Thanks very much. Bob
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Now Girl by rsdean @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Janice & Bud, Thank you - I appreciate that! Bob
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Now Girl by rsdean @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Robert, Thanks so much. Bob
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: If only (I could make a wish), rocky ballad by rsdean @ Yesterday at 09:01 AM

Hans, This is truly an outstanding song... Love the vocal and arrangement. The song really builds and has some nice layers. Much enjoyed! Bob
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: If only (I could make a wish), rocky ballad by Birchwood @ Yesterday at 08:06 AM

Hi Marty, As always I enjoyed your comment. But let me tell you how it went. I was not feeling well and went to bed very early. Around 4 in the afternoon. Then read your comeent, listened to my song on my Ipad and heard it was all true what you wrote. Althought I thought I'd checked it all. I jumped out of bed, changed things in the song, got that vintage eq in my mastering and brought it out again. And it was late, I felt well, so you cured me (I think...) That's why no one after your post me
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NEW SONG POST: September in Seattle by Birchwood @ Yesterday at 07:53 AM

Hello Greg, A very nice song, sang very laid back and still sounding so emotional. I loked at al the posts here to see if I can add something that wasn't said. I couldn't find one I enjoyed your singing a lot in this song. It still sounds in my head and gives me a smile. Wow, ain't that a big compliment or not? Hans
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Renard (Rock Ballad) by Birchwood @ Yesterday at 07:42 AM

Hi Chris, I will reply in English if you don't mind. At first, you met with the real French chansons in sphere. Thierry's vocals are very good and attractive to listen to, but the earth is gone at the end, I bet. And I really liked the band, especially the electric guitars that lifted the song to a modern style, in contrary with my first sentence. I really like listening to this kind of songs. Don't understand much words, but they sound comforting. So, if you have a bad message, you have to s
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: One Time by Birchwood @ Yesterday at 07:30 AM

Hi Ezekiel, Well, missed your music last months an this one made me realise why. As Deej wrote, I was wondering too what your wife thought of this remake? The start of the song with the acoustic guitar is very nice. Sounded promising for...? If I would stat a song like this, it woud be a mater of time and then there are strings in it. I thought they would enter haf way in your song, but nope, more or less the guitar. A very intriguing song, with the very good help of your lyrics and vocals. I
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hurricane Ian and Florida by Notes Norton @ Yesterday at 07:28 AM

Donna wiped out Fort Myers Beach and had a storm surge so great that you couldn't go near the Everglades for weeks because of the stench of all the animals it killed. It was also wiped out by 3 other storms since then (including Ian). Each hurricane in Florida gets worse because of the population growth. So the deaths and property destruction is proportional. Before Central AC, not many people wanted to live down here. The population in the city limits of Pompano Beach, FL when I was fewer tha
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: RealTracks Substitution Menu by Chantelle - PG Music @ Yesterday at 07:22 AM

I was able to replicate this and will pass it along to the development team.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Here Right Now by Birchwood @ Yesterday at 07:18 AM

Hi Deej, Your song was the first I listened to after my break. What a pleasant start for me! This is what one may call a really heartbreaking song! The kind of song only you, with your so special vocals, can sing out so well In Dutch we would say you have a pattent on this kind of songs. But I'm not sure you use that word to say the same. And using a walz-tempo is even better making sure all listeners' hearts will break. Very nice lyrics, miss Kiphen surely knows how to write them. Hats off!
PowerTracks Pro Audio
Jump to new posts Re: extracting each midi track by lobster @ Yesterday at 07:04 AM

Hi rharv: You are right! that's the way to get each midi track separated. thank you
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts Re: générer une partition (RT) by pitoubasse @ Yesterday at 07:02 AM

Je pense que oui, sinon ça ne fonctionneraient pas pour les autres instruments. C'est spécifique à la batterie semble-t-il. Y a-t-il une manip particulière pour générer une piste ?
Jump to new posts Re: générer une partition (RT) by MoultiPass @ Yesterday at 06:51 AM

As tu bien généré les pistes? Chez moi ça marche nickel :
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soundfont Query by Gordon Scott @ Yesterday at 06:45 AM

Hi Chris, That's what I'd suspected. My immediate reaction is that a DAW might be a better platform for that than BiaB. BiaB's 'live' stream is the 'Thru' track. One can put a plugin onto that track, e.g. something like the VSTSynthFont64 that comes hidden away a bit in BiaB (manual p8 or p9 IIRC) and set each of the available channels to whatever MIDI channel it should respond and set a soundfont and instrument. My keyboard here is sending on MIDI channel 4, so I set what had been MIDI chan
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Here Right Now by Guitarhacker @ Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Nice. And thoughtful lyrics. A ray of sunshine in the darkness. Not too many songs are in 3/4 anymore..... I enjoyed this. Your voice fits it well.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: One Time by Guitarhacker @ Yesterday at 06:37 AM

Nice job. I like it. The fact of writing is not every song will be your "best" song yet, but the point is, you have to write those anyway to get to the next "best ever" song. I tend to write a lot of fillers and you never know.... One I recall writing was on the fence.... do I even post this one because I don't really like it...... but that one ended up getting a lot of good reviews from other folks.... so you never know. Just write.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts X Pro Pak 1,2,3 by stratos @ Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Please put X pro PAK 1,2,3 into "other" in style filter like xtra styles THANKS
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: One Time by rsdean @ Yesterday at 06:20 AM

Scott, Great, great song. Love your vocal and the mix is outstanding. Time for an album... Bob
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Renard (Rock Ballad) by Chris37 @ Yesterday at 06:05 AM

Hi all, Here's a french rock ballad, Lyrics talk about the planet which men have not taken care of and who are now paying the high price! Thierry fraisse has written the lyrics and he sings. https://soundcloud.com/christian-devienne/renard RD RockNorthern^4 RT 572 Electric Bass RT 1037 Acoustic Guitar RT 806 Electric Guitar RT 1038 Acoustic Guitar RT 2643 Electric Guitar RT 2644 Electric Guitar RT 3504 Electric Guitar RT 2650 Solo Electric Guitar RT 3505 Solo Electric Guitar
Jump to new posts Re: générer une partition (RT) by pitoubasse @ Yesterday at 05:59 AM

Merci pour réponse Daniel mais la piste de batterie est bien soulignée d'un trait vert sur l'image.
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
PG Music News
The XPro & Xtra Styles PAKs Special Ends September 30th!

Amp up your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 experience when you add XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs... on sale until September 30th!

XPro Styles PAKs are styles that work with any version (Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition) of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 (or higher). We offer 3 PAKs, and each PAK includes over 100 styles!

Xtra Styles PAKs are styles that work with the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 (or higher). There are 13 PAKs available, with over 100 styles in each PAK!

They're all on sale only September 30th!
Each PAK can be purchased for $29 (reg. $49)... Order XPro Styles PAKS | Order Xtra Styles PAKs

How to: Using the New Download and Install Manager to Install on macOS

In this video we show you how to use the new Band-in-a-Box® Download And Install Manager to install Band-in-a-Box® 2022 on macOS: Installing Band-in-a-Box® On macOS Using The New Download And Install Manager

Learn more about this feature.

Special Offer! XPro Styles PAKs on sale until September 30, 2022!

XPro Styles PAKs 1-3 offers 300 more RealStyles to supercharge your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition! All of these styles are professionally mixed and include genres like jazz, country, bluegrass, pop, singer/songwriter, rock, and more. For you Pro and MegaPAK users, the XPro Styles PAK 3 also includes 35 additional RealTracks (a $200+ value) that are not included with the Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Pro or MegaPAK. XPro Styles PAKs are only $29 each (reg $49) until September 30th!

Learn more about XPro Styles PAKs 1-3 for Windows and for Mac.

Note: XPro Styles PAKs work with ANY Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Special Offer! Save on Xtra Styles PAKs until September 30, 2022!

Until September 30th, save over 40% on our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-13 with over 2,200 RealStyles (and 35 MIDI Styles)! Each set is on sale for $29 or get them all in the Xtra Styles PAK 1-13 Bundle for only $199 (reg. $349)!

Expand your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition with Xtra Styles PAKs! These Xtra Styles PAKs will add TONS of imaginative styles to your collection, spanning several genres like jazz, rock, bluegrass, country, pop, blues, singer/songwriter, and more! Every RealStyle is professionally mixed and uses a unique arrangement that has never been used by our previous styles. We have even included several MultiStyles that include up to ten substyles each for your advanced arrangements! Spend less time mixing and more time creating, with Xtra Styles PAKs!

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs 1-13 for Windows and for Mac.

Note: These Xtra Styles PAKs require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box® version 2022. They won't work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the 2022 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial - Nick Kellie

Endorsing Artist Nick Kellie is a long-time Band-in-a-Box® user - here's what he has to say about the program, along with some of his sessions demoing his use of Band-in-a-Box® backing tracks: Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial - Nick Kellie

"Band-in-a-Box is an indispensable tool for any practicing musician. I can think of any chord progression imaginable and it can do it. It has helped me to hone my skills as a soloist and as a rhythm player."
- Nick Kellie

Band-in-a-Box® User Tip - Generate a RealTracks Solo Using the Silence RealTrack Instead of Mute

Our Forums are full of enthusiastic and long time Band-in-a-Box® users, so it's no surprise when they post a handy tip for fellow program users.

Like this one, Generate a RealTracks Solo using the Silence RealTrack instead of Mute

What a time saving tip to share with everyone - thanks Charlie!

Interested reading other program tips, or share your own? Head to our Tips and Tricks forum to join in on the conversation.

Forum Stats
36561 Members
64 Forums
75769 Topics
667851 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Anonyrat, sullivan1973, waylonfbrooks, smithpick, jamit

36561 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AudioTrack 150
Matt Finley 84