Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Re: Free Kontakt Player Instruments etcjoe 03/03/24 03:38 PM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
As soon as I said get it, it was there under the "Available" tab in Native Access.
Replies 53 Views 9,059 Read More
Re: JEREMIAD #66 (That's What America Looks Like)_David Snyder David Snyder 03/03/24 03:11 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks Bob! Well, I guess you said it all. I call this my Happy Sunday song so I hope you have a very happy Sunday indeed why you listen to this again!! Maybe you can sing it for all the little children in the neighborhood while they're gathered around you in the grass and they can look at their parents and go Mommy, Daddy, what's wrong with Mr. Dean? Is he crazy???
Replies 23 Views 679 Read More
Re: Sometimes I Still Think Of You (Al & Tom Collab) Guitarhacker 03/03/24 03:01 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Nice collab. Sounds good to me. I enjoyed it from start to finish.
Replies 38 Views 1,163 Read More
Sometimes I Still Think Of You (Al & Tom Collab) tommyad 03/03/24 02:33 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Two weeks ago Alan David posted an instrumental. He mentioned that he was having trouble coming up with a lyric. As I listened I immediately had the chorus. He agreed to let me in on this one. I hope you like it, Tom. (Al’s track is untouched except for the added intro, tag and nylon guitar edit via volume automation) Thanks Al https://soundcloud.com/ta2-659414413/sometimes-i-still-think-of-you https://tommyadamsmusic.com/track/3726496/sometimes-i-still-think-of-you Style is _DREAMT.STY (Dreamt Country Folk Ballad) RealTracks in style: 3121:Bass, Acoustic, PopHalfNotesPush Ev 085 RealTracks in style: 2825:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm CountryPopMike12-key Ev 085 RealTracks in style: 3115:Guitar, Nylon, Background Folk16thsMelodicBrent Ev16 060 RealDrums in style:NashvilleBrushesBalladPushEv16: a: Sidestick, Brushes b: Brushes Lyrics, Steel Guitar, Vocals, Tom Adams Recorded in Logic Pro X Plug Ins : Nectar 3, Neutron 4, Ozone 10, Tonal Balance, Waves LinMB, Waves, L3-LL Multi Limiter, Logic Pro Metering, Waves Vocal Rider, Scuffam Amps S-Gear Sometimes I Still Think Of You When I have a moment to myself to think back through all the years I surrender to my emotions and regret what’s disappeared When I try to stop from crying and remember how happy we’d been I look back to that time and in my mind I see your face again Memories drift by like storm clouds in the sky I see us standing in the rain I still feel your breath your arms around my neck What I wouldn’t give to see you once again You know I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t dying —— to tell you the truth Baby—- sometimes I still think of you I still hear you whisper softly in my ear together we’ll grow old Then you’d sing me some old love song about heart mind body and soul There was a night we had a fight not knowing what would lie ahead We found out that day the things that you say can never be unsaid Memories drift by like storm clouds in the sky I see us standing in the rain I still feel your breath your arms around my neck What I wouldn’t give to see you once again You know I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t dying —— to tell you the truth Baby—- sometimes I still think of you
Replies 38 Views 1,163 Read More
Re: Just Having Fun - 2 MarioD 03/03/24 02:11 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by vicarn
Mario. You’re having too much fun. Haven’t you got any work to do? smile Nicely played and mixed though. Vic
Thanx Vic. Oh yea I have work to do. The problem now that I am retired I am sleeping with the boss!
Replies 28 Views 897 Read More
Re: Connecting guitar synth to RealBand rharv 03/03/24 01:51 PM Forum: RealBand Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Yes, ASIO drivers fix the latency issue using a decent USB audio interface is often the best solution. Refurbished by manufacturer - https://us.focusrite.com/products/scarlett-2i2-refurbished?setCurrencyId=2&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8Yemzp3YhAMVcM3CBB0jAwrGEAQYASABEgJXVfD_BwE Another example - https://www.sweetwater.com/c695--In...AwrGEAQYByABEgLI2vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Replies 3 Views 148 Read More
Re: Somewhere In The World BabuMusic 03/03/24 01:28 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by vicarn
What a nice thought, Marty. Good bass and lead combo. Vic
Thanks, Vic. It's a silly dream that may or may not come true in a couple thousand years.
Originally Posted by Brad Williams
Man, you guys put out some great music Marty. You two nailed it again ... and I really liked that outro too! Brad
Thank you, Brad. I like it when you're here.
Originally Posted by laurent4114
Another great video and song. Bravo Marty Laurent
Thank you very much, Laurent. I see you have another one here --my next destination.
Originally Posted by RnAM
Hi Marty, Really good song and the message is quite clear. As always your vocals are excellent and wow... Dave did a very good job! Also a good video. Rob and Anne-Marie
Thank you Rob and Anne-Marie. Good to "see" you.
Replies 33 Views 1,207 Read More
Re: Melody Based Solos Brille 03/03/24 01:02 PM Forum: Beginners Forum Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hello demitch256, the "Around Melody" option just forces the soloist to generate phrases, whenever there are passages without melody or gaps in the melody. "Melody influenced Solos" gives you the options you are looking for. It is described on pages 216/217 of the manual.
Replies 2 Views 191 Read More
Re: Abused (A Silent Cry) (Vocal Remix) B.D.Thomas 03/03/24 12:10 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by WaoBand
Beautiful and sensitive song about a sad but important subject. I write as a qualified counsellor, long retired, and also as someone who lost one of the great loves of my life: a wonderful lady, now deceased, who'd been abused by a relative since childhood, then later on in marriage.
Thank you, Wao. One thing I realized after uploading this song is how many people know people who have been abused in one form or another.
She left me when she realised she was in love with me (!) as she believed that whoever it was she loved would eventually hurt her. So for me this is a necessary song. Well done.
If you are ready to love, you must be ready to be open and vulnerable. This is almost impossible if you have experienced abuse. A tragedy...
Replies 45 Views 1,726 Read More
Re: Fight For Your Rights ! B.D.Thomas 03/03/24 12:00 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
... One 'head that's a diminutive of Richard' politician said he's pro the right to protest, but why can't people just protest at home? !!! What?! Missing the point, much! laugh
That is indeed a _real_ WTF statement. Thank you for listening and your nice comment, Wao [Linked Image]
Replies 49 Views 1,987 Read More
This sweet madness (with David Cuny) Chris37 03/03/24 11:46 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi all, Thanks to David Cuny for his help as well as for providing Oscar and Hayden's voices (Synthetizer V). https://soundcloud.com/christian-devienne/this-sweet-madness-with-david-cuny When you are always sad Life sounds all wrong Just let yourself go mad And create a new song Creating songs is my madness Dreaming my life gives me no stress When I feel the sweetness Of words and notes like a caress This universe Is my emergency exit This sweet madness We will share in it together Travel with me, let’s be dreamy, we will be free The World of Songs has no limit If you are always sad Life will sound all wrong So let yourself go mad And create a new song Creating songs is my madness Dreaming my life gives me no stress And if you hear my S.O.S I’d like to feel some hopefulness RD NashvilleRadioCoolSw16^2 RT 532 Acoustic Bass RT 1581 Acoustic Guitar RT 2856 Harmonica RT 3152 Fiddle RT 4033 Solo Electric Guitar RT 4030 Electric Guitar
Replies 20 Views 477 Read More
Re: Celle pour qui brille le soleil (the one for whom the sun shines) rsdean 03/03/24 11:32 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Laurent, Wow! So nice. You completely captured the sound and feel of this music. Great mix! Bob
Replies 28 Views 1,597 Read More
Re: Mean Baby Blues laurent4114 03/03/24 11:22 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
it's perfect in the genre. Great mastery. Laurent
Replies 29 Views 750 Read More
Re: Sarah Bellum laurent4114 03/03/24 11:19 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Always a lot of mastery and originality in the compositions. The elves have done a good job. the title reminds me of this phrase from the Romans: Si vis pacem, para bellum. Laurent
Replies 34 Views 759 Read More
Re: Just Having Fun - 2 vicarn 03/03/24 11:17 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Mario. You’re having too much fun. Haven’t you got any work to do? smile Nicely played and mixed though. Vic
Replies 28 Views 897 Read More
Re: You Don't Wanna Be John Wesley Hardin. vicarn 03/03/24 11:09 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thank you Dan. Yes, that is interesting, particularly as it’s not much of a story, more of a wagging finger. Imagine trying to write a song about a modern day outlaw. The old ones are easiest because the information on them isn’t so clear cut and so can be more easily re-interpreted. Vic
Replies 36 Views 1,114 Read More
Re: Restore the Refresh function AudioTrack 03/03/24 11:01 AM Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by MoultiPass
+1²²²²
Is that all?
Replies 9 Views 354 Read More
Re: AEROMAN rsdean 03/03/24 10:43 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Marty, Much appreciated - thanks so much. Bob
Replies 46 Views 1,168 Read More
Re: Sarah Bellum rsdean 03/03/24 10:42 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Alan, Complex and beautiful... I love the way this song flows. It sounds thoughtful and optimistic with a destination in mind. The mix on this is truly unbelievable! 21 tracks! Everything fits so well and has its own space. You have a great touch with instrumental music. You bring emotion and feeling to every piece. Bob
Re: Washed, Sanctified, and Justified DC Ron 03/03/24 10:24 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Ronnie, super write, great vocals and harmonies! Like the band and the tempo, too. Think this is one of the "train" styles in BiaB. They really sound great but I find them a little too busy at times behind a vocal track, like at about :45 in this song. Enjoyed this a lot. When I was a kid our family was touched by music very much like what you are putting out. Takes me back to better times for sure. Sorry about your PC crash, glad you had this one saved!
Replies 3 Views 94 Read More
Re: Mean Baby Blues DC Ron 03/03/24 10:15 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Nigel, nice write in the Jump Blues style and great vocals, as usual! You've got your band dialed in nicely, too. Always look forward to a new song from you, knowing it will put a smile on my face and set my toes tapping. This one did not disappoint!
Replies 29 Views 750 Read More
Re: You Don't Wanna Be John Wesley Hardin. vicarn 03/03/24 10:09 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Rob & Anne Marie. Thank you. I do love a bit of 19th.c history although the lyric isn’t all about the outlaw. Life seemed so much simpler then but harder. Vic
Replies 36 Views 1,114 Read More
Re: Copying Tracks Charlie Fogle 03/03/24 10:06 AM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
There is a subtle difference between PGM created Artist Performance Tracks of recorded instruments, vocals and imported files and user created Artist Performance Files of recorded instruments, vocals and imported files which are classified as UserTracks. 7. Artist Performance Files. These are audio files, that you put on a track, that can also have the MIDI transcription of it. People hear the audio, and see the MIDI in notation/guitar tab etc. For example, if you are a great bluegrass fiddle player, you could put your songs in this format. People can listen to your real playing, see the notes on screen, slow them down etc. - all inside Band-in-a-Box where they can do other things like solo/mute other tracks, mix them etc.
Replies 9 Views 346 Read More
Re: Sarah Bellum DC Ron 03/03/24 10:04 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Alan, gorgeous piece! Love your steady development within the theme. There's a lot going on for a short piece, but you make it all sound very smooth and relaxed. Especially like the Koto floating around and where you have it in the mix. Cute title, too! You really have fine compositional skills and a master's touch with BiaB orchestration. I can definitely imagine you doing a lot more of this type of work. Two thumbs up!
Re: BIAB 2024, WORKFLOW IMPROVEMENTS: Small tweaks to greatly Increasing Synergy between Views swingbabymix 03/03/24 10:03 AM Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
+10000000000000
Replies 44 Views 3,053 Read More
Page 115 of 133 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 132 133
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Happy Easter! Holiday Hours...

2024 is well underway - it's already Easter Weekend!

Our Customer Service hours this weekend are:

Friday, March 29: 8-4
Saturday, March 30: 8-4
Sunday, March 31: closed

Regular hours resume Monday, April 1st - no joke!

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,399
Posts732,550
Members38,442
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
danielsk, Mark Morgan, zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy
38,442 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 199