Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Re: Somewhere In The World BabuMusic 03/01/24 02:28 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by MarioD
Marty and Dave, you guys did it again. Another winner. 60's for sure. Outstanding guitar and vocal. Loved the ending!
Thanks, Mario,
Originally Posted by WaoBand
Yet another great song lyrically and musically and with great DB lead guitar. Heck, don't you guys ever get tired of not disappointing! … Rhetorical. … laugh
Thanks, Chay. Rhetorical questions are easier cuz they don't expect and answer, but I got one. Nope. (on the other hand, I do have a few clunkers that won't show their faces here)
Originally Posted by floyd jane
Maybe. Good Music. Good Questions. Bass is Beautiful. Dave is a Delight. And I'm dancin' in my chair... fj
Yeah, maybe there's somewhere, but there's no sense looking for it. If I took over the grass that was greener on the other side of the femce, I'd have to maintain it. Hey, I'd like to see that dancin in the chair thing, floyd. Glad it got ya boppin'.
Originally Posted by tommyad
Marty, good message write. Expert bass playing and Dave’s guitar sounds great and is complimentary to the song. The outro with the bgv’s was inspired. Well done, Tom
Thanks much, Tom. If I remember, the song was kinda written around the ending. You know, all I had was an ending (the desert), so I had to come up with the rest (the main course) to sort of fit.
Replies 33 Views 1,207 Read More
Re: Watching the World Go By BabuMusic 03/01/24 02:26 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Love it, Fred --right fdrom the part where you say were cooped up too long. Ha. What a cool song you got out of it though. YUou make it so inviting to watch the world go by. Catchy lyric and melody. I really enjoyed the mondo solo. Excellent vocal and harmonies. Much fun.
Replies 27 Views 880 Read More
Re: Foreign Nature(Cover) rsdean 03/01/24 02:09 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Steve, Love the contemporary feel of this track. Also, an excellent mix. Bob
Replies 28 Views 625 Read More
Re: .fso song sets get corrupted every so often Boca Bob 03/01/24 01:59 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks for your help. They are all contained in various sub folders under C:\bb:\Songs folder. It doesn't happen right away. Sometimes it takes a few days. And it's not always the same set.fso. I have about ten different song sets (.fso), and it can be any one of them. I just love troubleshooting intermittent problems, don't you?!
Replies 6 Views 239 Read More
Re: How to reinstall MusicVillain 03/01/24 01:55 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Andrew - PG Music
I think the styles were added during 2023, and are included in the patch as well as the latest RealTracks installers. So I don't think there is an error or mystery.
Andrew, QD SwingBaby was telling the truth. https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=104370&Number=795011#Post795011
Replies 36 Views 1,818 Read More
Re: Please improve the multipicker Library. Rustyspoon# 03/01/24 01:52 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
"Workflow, workflow, workflow the crowd chants!!!!" "I certainly would rather see 50 improvements rather than another 50 new features while existing ones don't work properly." +1 MTP, Track View, Near instant generations, All Tracks are equal... We got most needed "features" in place, but they all need improvements. Either something small, or not so small... Without solid & intuitive workflow features will not be discovered or/and used.
Replies 13 Views 477 Read More
Re: .fso song sets get corrupted every so often Boca Bob 03/01/24 01:47 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
No, I'm running from my computer's C: folder. But the songs I pick come from various sub-folders in the one main folder.
Replies 6 Views 239 Read More
Re: Showcase in Japanese Icelander 03/01/24 01:42 PM Forum: I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by AudioTrack
Also Band In A Box 30? Build 924 was from the 2022 release. But I don't know what the '30' related to.
My guess would be the program being some 30 years old overall. The whole speaking part I'm pretty sure is artificial, btw, but can't for the life of me figure out they went with that. Makes the whole thing look like some very strange kids TV show! grin P.S. And I have to say, for Google transportation that came out surprisingly intelligible! shocked
Replies 5 Views 224 Read More
Re: Foreign Nature(Cover) Bass Thumper 03/01/24 01:39 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by floyd jane
Nicely done. A very "modern" sounding track. Well mixed. fj
Hey thanks Floyd! I always appreciate your feedback. As for the mix, I tried to apply your advice from the last one you commented on. smile
Replies 28 Views 625 Read More
Re: Please improve the multipicker Library. Rob Helms 03/01/24 12:53 PM Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Workflow, workflow, workflow the crowd chants!!!! Pitch forks and lanterns in hand. Please PG, 50 new workflow upgrades 2025 (fix a few this year to lessen the load.)
Replies 13 Views 477 Read More
Re: Kombination von 3/4 und 4/4 Takt Brille 03/01/24 12:24 PM Forum: Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hallo, Lovis und Kalledenia, ich schaue im Moment nicht regelmäßig ins Forum, weil ich beruflich ziemlich eingespannt bin. Doch, ihr könnt problemlos z.B. zwischen 4/4 und 3/4 innerhalb eines Songs mischen. Das geht so: Wenn euer Song z.B. grundsätzlich im 4/4-Takt ist und ihr wollt einen bestimmten Bereich im 3/4-Takt haben, dann 1) markiert ihr zuerst in der ChordSheet-Ansicht den entsprechenden Bereich (z.B. markiert mit gedrückter Maustaste den Bereich von Taktbox 9 bis Taktbox 16 oder was auch immer) 2) klickt dann oben in das kleine Feld "Taktart" und wählt für den Bereich 3/4-Takt aus. Das wird dann so übernommen und auch in der Notation angezeigt. 3) Zusätzlich könnt ihr mit F5 dann für diesen Bereich auch einen andere Style-Datei wählen. Also in die im Beispiel 9. Taktbox gehen und per F5 einen Waltz-Style auswählen und dann in die 16. Taktbox gehen und über F5 den Style wieder zurücksetzen.
Replies 5 Views 1,465 Read More
Re: Le Baron du Funk laurent4114 03/01/24 12:05 PM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Scott C
Wow very cool song. Mix and instrumentation was awesome. Very cool vocal processing. Loved this tune
Thanks Scott, I really appreciate your comments. Laurent
Replies 31 Views 850 Read More
Re: THIS OLD TOWN Torrey Bliss 03/01/24 11:01 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Ronnie Fields
Wow, I thought at first I was listening to an Eagles song. It sounds like their style, great song!!
Thanks Ronnie! The Eagles reference is humbling to me! TB
Replies 59 Views 2,601 Read More
Re: THIS OLD TOWN Torrey Bliss 03/01/24 10:58 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Brad Williams
Another fabulous piece of work Torrey. The words really hit home for us from small towns. The production is stellar and it really lets your talent show. It was a great listen. Brad
Thanks Brad! I appreciate it! TB
Replies 59 Views 2,601 Read More
Re: Old Empty Shoebox tommyad 03/01/24 10:57 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by vicarn
Love these lyrics, Tommy. Right up my street. Vic
Thanks Vic. Hope you’re feeling better.
Replies 36 Views 1,618 Read More
Re: Restore the Refresh function swingbabymix 03/01/24 10:48 AM Forum: Band-in-a-Box Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by AudioTrack
I also support that this function be restored. +1
thanks. I also think the refresh function is very good. This feature was previously requested and finally added. But it was canceled. It's really incomprehensible. The refresh function should be on every page of stylepicker and multipicker
Replies 9 Views 354 Read More
Re: AEROMAN rsdean 03/01/24 10:47 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Laurent, That's very kind - thank you. Bob
Replies 46 Views 1,168 Read More
Re: How to reinstall swingbabymix 03/01/24 10:42 AM Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by MoultiPass
Dear SBM, dear Expert, trust our PGM friends, thank you. If you need 13 styles besides the 11000, I am willing to send them to you. But this is starting to sound like some form of manic obsession, isn't it? Because after calculation, this represents 0.00118181818% of potentially missing files. That wouldn't stop me from sleeping. And you ?
thank you. But I don't need you to give it to me. Because it's in BIAB 2023 VER1013. But if I don't install BIAB 2023 VER1013, then I lose style 13. I think these 13 styles should be in BIAB2024. For example, if someone buys BIAB2024 and installs all of the REALTRACKS and styles, and still finds that 13 styles are missing, but installs them all again, there may be a misunderstanding. So, I'm here to tell him that these 13 styles are in BIAB2023 VER1013. To be honest, I think it was a mistake in my work. Because in the past, I asked do the latest updates all include the past? The answer is yes. But obviously these 13 styles are not included. Even if you gave it to me. 100 more people, you want to keep giving? So, can we BIAB official supplement these 13 styles in the new upgrade of BIAB2024?
Replies 36 Views 1,818 Read More
Re: Bad weather is coming Chris37 03/01/24 10:31 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks Alan, I think that a good exercise to create music from a photo.
Replies 7 Views 178 Read More
Re: SHADOW LIGHTS rsdean 03/01/24 10:23 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Scott, Thank you! Bob
Replies 40 Views 1,288 Read More
Re: Watching the World Go By camog 03/01/24 09:58 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Good song and voice Fred, good balanced mix - maybe a tiny bit more 'sparkle' on the mandolin but I liked how you kept it 'mellow'! Well done, Carl
Replies 27 Views 880 Read More
Re: Free Kontakt Player Instruments Paj 03/01/24 07:25 AM Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Just got this from Native Instruments: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/vocal/jacob-collier-audience-choir/ Also: Fracture Sound posted their fifth Blueprint Series free instrument for the free Kontakt Player: https://fracturesounds.com/product-category/free/ Paj 8^)
Replies 53 Views 9,059 Read More
Re: Sorrow, Longing and Depressive Nights Al-David 03/01/24 07:09 AM Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Elliott Kayne
Wow this is excellent. The SynthV work is exceptional very human sounding. Singing difficult melody lines. The music fits the odd nature of the lyrics. This is almost a like a Rock Opera. Impressive
Hi Janne, Elliott summed this up pretty good from my POV - Rock Opera in spades! Now, you have to write the movie script for the opera! That band is really, really good! Your humor is off-besat in the best way. I'm okay with the synth vocals. the lyrics are challenging, and I thought your vocalist did a good job of addressing that challenge. I always love your music. I never know what to expect, but I know I won't be disappointed. Nice work! Take care, Alan PS: I got my DNA results about 3 weeks ago. It says I'm 2% Finnish - that was unexpected! But it put a smile on my face!
Replies 42 Views 1,560 Read More
Re: Showcase in Japanese AudioTrack 03/01/24 04:55 AM Forum: I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Also Band In A Box 30? Build 924 was from the 2022 release. But I don't know what the '30' related to.
Re: Showcase in Japanese AudioTrack 03/01/24 04:52 AM Forum: I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Yes, the voice-over phonemes are particularly unusual crazy Google Translate gave me this: The first video you should watch after purchasing! If you look at this, you can easily create without hesitation! I made this video with the aim of making such a video (lol) (人´∀`)♪ Please watch it over and over again to make sure you know in your head which menu the necessary tasks are hidden in! It will speed up production speed. **************************************************** chapter 00:00 Opening ~ Greetings 01:26 Production work flow 02:55 Chord progression written for this video - Rough progression explanation 05:25 Select work window - enter music settings 07:33 Input chord progression Chord builder 07:59 Two ways to open Code Builder 11:20 Chord progression input ~ Configuration settings for one song 12:58 Song settings “Settings from second parenthesis to ending when repeating” 14:28 Selecting and applying styles “Style Pick Window” 14:52 Two ways to open the style pick window 15:22 Explanation of classification labels in the style pick window 17:29 Listen to and apply example songs prepared for each style 18:47 *Notes on the first playback after applying the style* 20:18 It's the ending (lol)
Page 124 of 133 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 132 133
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Happy Easter! Holiday Hours...

2024 is well underway - it's already Easter Weekend!

Our Customer Service hours this weekend are:

Friday, March 29: 8-4
Saturday, March 30: 8-4
Sunday, March 31: closed

Regular hours resume Monday, April 1st - no joke!

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,399
Posts732,551
Members38,442
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
danielsk, Mark Morgan, zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy
38,442 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 199