Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts FUN with DRUM STEMS by rayc @ 01/05/22 08:12 PM

After ordering my BIAB USB drive on the 30th of December and receiving it on the 5th January, (that's pretty flash for the distances and the New Years fuss, I decided to find out whether my most wanted change was up to scratch. I built a song in BIAB this morning selecting a seven stem RealDrum part...exported the lot to Reaper, replaced the guitars n bass, kept the organ and then did a VERY simple mix of the drums, (panning & levels)...no processing other than sending the snare bottom to th
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: I'm looking for a style by dixi6 @ 01/05/22 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Jim FogleBy default the StylePicker displays all known styles; both styles that you have as well as styles that are available but you do not have. Normally the StylePicker precedes the names of styles you do not have with N/A. In the StylePicker you can select the "Other" filter, makes the selections shown and the StylePicker will stop displaying styles you don't have. In some rare cases you may want to rebuild the StylePicker list after making this setting.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Surviving the Moon by NigelSpiers @ 01/05/22 07:32 PM

Hi Tommy, Great lead guitar - now all you need are some lyrics. Best Regards Nigel
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: How does one not repeat oneself in songwriting? by Mark Hayes @ 01/05/22 07:30 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblique_Strategies I believe this is a complete listing: https://github.com/joelparkerhenderson/oblique-strategies I asked Siri on my Homepod for a random number, she said 77, which in that list is "Mute and continue".
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Surviving the Moon by Tommyc @ 01/05/22 07:12 PM

Yes, I'm only playing the Lead Guitar parts. Great Software!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: (Who's Going To Pay) The Price by jptjptjpt @ 01/05/22 06:59 PM

Bravo! Well done. You, Dave, and your late friend Steve, all hit your marks perfectly. Very well written song. Outstanding vocals. Great guitar playing. Production was top notch. The Band kicked in good too. Nice one.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts The Man Who Would Save Country Music (Article) by Jim Fogle @ 01/05/22 06:49 PM

+++ THIS +++ is an article I implore all forum members to read. The article is about a Northern Maryland recluse, Zane Campbell, and his hard life's journey through music, song writing, recording and performing. I'm thinking just about everyone will find something in this story thy can relate to.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Chord builder keyboard by swingbabymix @ 01/05/22 06:24 PM

If the keyboard stays on the front end?
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Chord builder keyboard by Pipeline @ 01/05/22 06:12 PM

>>>> https://www.tobias-erichsen.de/software/loopmidi.html <<<<
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Installing BIAB 2022: USB 3.0 Hard Drive or C drive by Ember - PG Music @ 01/05/22 06:06 PM

Your C drive doesn't currently have enough space to do a full installation on the internal HD in full. You can do the Option 2 split installation and install the main program to the C drive and then install the rest of the content to your D drive where you mentioned your other RealTracks and Drums already are. You can also install everything to the D drive. Or, you could run everything from the external HD that's supplied to you. In all honesty, I've not seen an issue with speed running solely f
Beginners Forum
PianoDoll, The feature I described is not available in Band-in-a-Box for Mac. Also I cited the Windows manual so the manual won't help you either. I apologize for not realizing you use Mac.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Underground by bloc-head @ 01/05/22 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: BabuMusicThis wonderful song came on as I was listening to Soundcloud, and it immediately grabbed my attention. What a great build to the intro. Then in comes the vocals. WOW! Love the melody, and the amazing instrumentation --the whole production and mix is perfect. Background singers really add a huge chunk of goodness, too. Thanks Marty... I do appreciate you listening, and your feedback...
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Chord builder keyboard by swingbabymix @ 01/05/22 05:58 PM

I didn't set it up successfully. My options are different from yours
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Slide - (co-write w/ Bud Merritt) by Janice & Bud @ 01/05/22 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: raycFanmazing. FJ with B&J is always a treat & no retreat. LOVE the ending. Thanks Ray. It was a fun project! J&B
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Star Of The County Down by Mark Hayes @ 01/05/22 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's StormInteresting, different, and creative. I love what you did with the synth from the fiddle. That Emvoice singer fits in well with the synth. I enjoyed the sound you created in this. Much thanks! I am ridiculously pleased with this strange little thing – especially the polyrhythms in the vocal passages! PS – I just replaced the SoundCloud file with a minor but critical update that fixed a couple of missing drumbeats, but this unfortunately cost me your k
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Bass Guitar Wishes by Matt Finley @ 01/05/22 05:18 PM

Mario make a good point that the answer here differs whether you are talking MIDI or RealTracks, with the notation overlap on some RealTracks. This is your wish, and if you want busier, it’s your call..
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: And Away We Go by Planobilly @ 01/05/22 05:07 PM

Hi Scott, Looking forward to 2022 and more from you. I hope we have a better year this year. "getting together and having fun" that would be nice! Billy
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Pilot, A 1970's story by Planobilly @ 01/05/22 04:57 PM

Thanks Scott, I am still struggling with speech issues from the throat surgery. There are certain phrases in this that are not very singable, to begin with. Billy
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The 3 dot hold too loud by Charlie Fogle @ 01/05/22 04:46 PM

<< Is there anywhere I can calm this beat down...apart from using a DAW. >> The BIAB Audio Editor has 4 different tools to choose from that any of them can tame those 3 dot holds. Should take less than a minute... Amplify Normalize Volume Automation Regeneration Charlie
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: How does one not repeat oneself in songwriting? by saxgentleman67 @ 01/05/22 04:46 PM

Great to hear that. I've experienced that not in songwriting but in my improvising. It's not an easy thing to find your voice. Well worth the struggle though.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Can Dream ( 2 chord song experiment) by robsmusic @ 01/05/22 04:42 PM

Thank you all for listening and for those that commented as well. Nigel,the "Philadelphia Sound" as espoused by the artists, writers, and producers of Philly International Records and others, is one of my favorite styles of music so I'm sure that much of the music that I write is influenced by the Philadelphia Sound in some way. Keep making great music, all! Peace, -rob
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Bass Guitar Wishes by MarioD @ 01/05/22 04:41 PM

Good thoughts but 1- I think it should be very simple, intermediate, and busy with busy being what it is now. This might require three different RT bass tracks. 2- This is very easy with MIDI and the right bass synth. For RTs it would require tripling the bass line and the user would select which one to use and where. 3- Again with MIDI this is easy. As Matt pointed out if the RT bass has a line under it it also has a MIDI version of the track, minus some nuances like string bends, vibrato
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: And Away We Go by Scott C @ 01/05/22 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: PROJECT MHello Scott Very nice song The guitars sound very good Great work Fun to listen to Many greetings Andi ;-) Thanks for checking out the song Andi. Glad you liked the song. Originally Posted By: WallguyHey Man, You're a talented guy. Listened to a couple of your songs and I'm impressed with your singing voice! I could only wish to have a voice like yours. The recordings were super clean too. We use the same DAW, Studio One 5. Pretty sold on Presonus and I love BIA
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Pilot, A 1970's story by Scott C @ 01/05/22 04:24 PM

Loved this tune. Very cool back story on the song. Super vocal and lyric. Well done
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: (Who's Going To Pay) The Price by Scott C @ 01/05/22 04:20 PM

Very cool vibe Marty. Cool guitar interplay with the vocal. Super vocal and lyric Marty. Jimmy Buffett vibe. Cool acoustic solo. Well done
Page 167 of 223 < 1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 222 223 >
PG Music News
Customers LOVE Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows!

Here's what they're saying about Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows

"2022 is a true game changer, the biggest thing since the first RealTracks."
"Hands-down the best upgrade!"
"I always know I will love the RealTracks and this year is no exception. Some truly beautiful stuff in there."
"MicroChords is worth the upgrade alone. 4 chords per beat!"
"One of the most exciting upgrades to BIAB since I've been using the program and certainly the most fun to me!"
"Playable RealTracks + micro chords...WOW!"
"The new installer also makes it a breeze to download and install."
"Looks like everyone is in for a treat this year."
"I owned 2020 and now bought upgrade to 2022. New version is fantastic, I like the new features and styles!"
"I absolutely love the MC (microchords) up to 16 chords on a bar."
"There is something for everyone in the new version 2022!"
"This is a phenomenal update - really a game-changer!"
"Playable RealTracks are a game changer! Very powerful. Something we never thought could be done."
"One of the best Upgrades!"
...and more!

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows - Special Ends This Weekend!

It's almost over!

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows special ends on Saturday, January 15th!

Save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade by 11:59pm this Saturday!

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows includes over 50 new features and an amazing collection of new content, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, Xtra Styles PAK 12, New "playable RealTracks" Hi-Q sounds, 2 sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2022 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2022 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows.

XPro Styles PAK 2 - Special Ends January 15th!

Our special is over at 11:59pm on January 15th!

We've added 100 new RealStyles more to our XPro Styles collection with the just-released XPro Styles PAK 2!

These fresh new RealStyles will work with the Band-in-a-Box® Pro package contents! In fact, these will work with ANY Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows package!

The brand-new XPro Styles PAK 2 expands your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 style library with 100 fully-produced arrangements including 25 rock and pop styles, 25 jazz styles, 25 country styles, and 25 folk styles.

Our XPro Styles PAKs are ON SALE UNTIL January 15th! Add XPro Styles PAK 1 or 2 to your collection for only $29 each... that's 40% off our regular price of $49! Want them both? Order the XPro Styles PAKs 1 & 2 Bundle for just $49!

Watch our Demos video, or pick and choose the demos you want to listen to when you visit our XPro Styles PAKs page.

Note: XPro Styles PAK 2 requires RealTracks from Band-in-a-Box® 2022 or higher and is compatible with any package, including Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, and Audiophile Edition.

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows - Special Extended to January 15th!

You didn't miss out on great deals.... we've extended our special to January 15th!!

Save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows includes over 50 new features and an amazing collection of new content, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, Xtra Styles PAK 12, New "playable RealTracks" Hi-Q sounds, 2 sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! During our special (which ends Jan 15th), the Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2022 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2022 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Video: Producer Secrets- Mixing Drum Stems with Band-in-a-Box® 2022

New with Band-in-a-Box® 2022 - Drum Stems! These are separate tracks from the different mics in the RealDrums recording. We've included RealDrums Stems Set 1 and RealDrums Stems Set 2 in our 2022 Bonus PAKs, which means if you've purchased your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 this month (December), you have access to this exciting new feature!

There's now a detailed video tutorial on mixing drum stems in Band-in-a-Box®, which includes tutorial files to follow along with: Producer Secrets - Mixing Drum Stems

Currently, drums stems are available for 50 RealDrums, but there are more to come!

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Bonus PAKs!

Purchase Band-in-a-Box® 2022 during December, and you'll receive a Free Bonus PAK*!

What does the Free Bonus PAK include?
-MIDI SuperTracks Set 34: Blues Piano and Organ (9 MSTs)
-Instrumental Studies 16: Fusion Guitar Soloing (6 studies)
-Artist Performance Set 11: Songs with Vocals volume 1 (20 songs)
-RealDrums Stems Set 1 (20 RealDrums stems)
-MIDI Styles Set 84: Look Ma! More MIDI 7 (complete, 15 styles)
-Over 400 playable RealTracks (sfz sforzando files)
-RealCombos Booster PAK (30 New RealStyles, 26 Existing RealStyles, 109 RT's/RD's)

Want even more? Boost your Free Bonus PAK to the 49-PAK for $49 to add:
-60 Bonus RT/RD (20 more than in previous years)
-MIDI SuperTracks Set 35: All Guitar (5 MSTs)
-Instrumental Studies 17: Classic Country Guitar Soloing (6 studies)
-Artist Performance Set 12: Songs with Vocals volume 2 (20 songs)
-RealDrums Stems Set 2 (20 RealDrums stems)
-Look Ma! More MIDI 8 (complete, 15 styles)

Learn more...

*excluding the $49 version upgrade purchase.

Band-in-a-Box® - 'Twas the Click Before Christmas!

Order any version of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows (on sale until December 31st!) and receive a download key right away for use with our One-Click Installer.

Make it a musical Christmas!

Looking for Band-in-a-Box® for Mac? Version 2021 is available, and can also be downloaded right away when you receive your order confirmation if purchasing from us directly!

Forum Stats
35570 Members
63 Forums
73059 Topics
637314 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
BrianZG, Gaj55, Radi, RavingEagle, aryashahnaughty

35570 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pipeline 242
AudioTrack 231