Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box VST and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Windows)
Jump to new posts Re: BIAB Plugin notation window by Rob Helms @ 12/04/21 04:46 PM

Yeah I can see that but hey ya never know. I don’t think the plugin was made to replace the main program or to function as a mini DAW in the DAW. It was to add tracks to the DAW. Most DAW software has some kind of notation, some have really good ones. To my thinking I can see the need to process individual notes in the plugin. Those things are best done in the DAW. Just thinking here.
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: BIAB 2022 renders bass file way too loud by Pumps2 @ 12/04/21 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Noel96 When you click on the "Plugins" tab on the Mixer, what does it day for the Bass track? Is it four "none" like shown on the image below? Yes, everything is 4 "None", except melody and soloists, which both have "Default synth Coyote" in the fist slot. Originally Posted By: Noel96 Also, under "Options", try "Return to Factory settings" using the MOST option first up and then the ALL option if the "most&
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Romancing Twilight by Tommyc @ 12/04/21 04:41 PM

Just having fun with BIAB, thanks PG Music! Looking forward to the new version! Great Price! _FUNKBLS with 2728 Piano
Jump to new posts Five menu options added for StylePicker by swingbabymix @ 12/04/21 04:32 PM

https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm Five menu options added for StylePicker Where is this? Why didn't I find it? Who can help me, thank you
Originally Posted By: PeterGannonYes, we will add a table of contents with YouTube links to the relevant sections. Excellent! Thank you!
Cool. +1 for chapter links. I’ve found the most helpful way to learn the new features is the videos. That’s not as obvious as it appears, since my normal learning method is: 1. Fool with it 2. Read the manual 3. Look at a video
Jump to new posts Re: Initial thoughts on Drum Stems by Matt Finley @ 12/04/21 04:24 PM

Warren, I can’t cite the post but my impression is that we can expect more drums to have stems. I think it’s early days, and they are getting a few operational things settled now
I think you should definitely take advantage of sale prices now. When you install it is up to you as you follow the forums. I haven’t seen much of the kind of problem you mention. Some sound driver issues, maybe, for some users.
Yes, we will add a table of contents with YouTube links to the relevant sections.
+1 chapter markers
Dr. Gannon, Thank you and Tobin for the videos. There has been a lot of feedback in the forum for new features for 2022 videos. At 1:00:04 the first video is rather long. Is there any chance that chapter markers can be added to the video description? That way if a user wants to learn about a specific feature they can quickly locate and access the video information specific to the feature.
Jump to new posts Re: Any documentation on Node Based Volume Automation? by Thunderthud @ 12/04/21 03:44 PM

Thanks! Looks great!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Drum Stems not generating. by Jim Fogle @ 12/04/21 03:33 PM

Julian, Welcome to the forum.
Jump to new posts Re: Band In A Box Manual and Videos by PeterGannon @ 12/04/21 03:30 PM

> The Videos are too quick and again should be more geared toward helping the user. There is a great “Boot Camp” video for BiaB 2022 here… It is part 1 of 2, and it is 1 hour long by itself. It is very much geared to helping the user who has the program, unlike the 6 minute one which is a marketing one geared to convincing people to buy the program. https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=688022#Post688022
Jump to new posts Re: Any documentation on Node Based Volume Automation? by PeterGannon @ 12/04/21 03:26 PM

Yes, there’s a video for it .. Volume node automation is covered at 51:20 m:s of this video https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=688022#Post688022 The whole video is good for 2022, but the first section covers “all tracks are equal” which hopefully addresses your other questions.
This thread is for discussion related to this video… New! - “Boot Camp” video tutorial for band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows Tobin has made a great tutorial feature for 7 of the 10 major features of Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows. (the other 3 drum stems, track settings, and ReMix Vocal Songs will be covered in “Boot Camp, part 2/2” to be released within a few days. Here is Part 1/2: Boot Camp” video tutorial for band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows https://youtu.be/BS0yuTwhcCc Table o
Jump to new posts Any documentation on Node Based Volume Automation? by Thunderthud @ 12/04/21 03:18 PM

This is touted as a new feature on the PG Music webpage, for BIAB 2022. I thought I saw something about it briefly, in the New Features Video, but can't find any reference to it in the program or manual. I am not generally the most adept at finding things, but I did my best. It is stated that... "We’ve added node-based Volume Automation, allowing fine volume control of any track, for fades, mutes, and other volume changes." Which I was hoping would help with the lack of Bar Settin
New! - “Boot Camp” video tutorial for band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows Tobin has made a great tutorial feature for 7 of the 10 major features of Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows. (the other 3 drum stems, track settings, and ReMix Vocal Songs will be covered in “Boot Camp, part 2/2” to be released within a few days. Here is Part 1/2: Boot Camp” video tutorial for band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows https://youtu.be/BS0yuTwhcCc Table of Contents All Tracks are Equal https://youtu.be/BS0yu
Jump to new posts Re: BIAB Plugin notation window by jimmitch @ 12/04/21 03:14 PM

Thanks wish they would add it to it .
Jump to new posts Re: Band In A Box Manual and Videos by malevans @ 12/04/21 03:14 PM

I'd go with that if nothing else is forthcoming. Who would be capable of taking this task on though and how do we discourage arguments?
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Band In A Box Manual by Gordon Scott @ 12/04/21 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn My opinion is this effort has to come from those who have a vested interest, namely, PGM. Indeed. My reason for posting was to share some ideas that may help and perhaps to encourage PGM, rather than to suggest a user-authored manual. Also, if I'm honest, the brutal and vindictive way I was treated by my last employer has left me struggling with some mental issues, particularly around focus on a task. I used to be bullet proof unstoppable. Now I struggle at
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Okay NOW - no more buying by musiclover @ 12/04/21 02:43 PM

" But it's all gone and that's behind me. Soon be back to writing mediocre songs* ........................ With Band in a box 2022 and up to 16 chords per bar! Studio looking good Eddie.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: REMAINS OF THE DAY by David Snyder @ 12/04/21 02:09 PM

Hey thanks a lot Dave! I really appreciate that!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I'll Never Be The Same by Alexander Paul @ 12/04/21 01:29 PM

Good arrangement and catchy melody! Really liked the lyrics as well. Some parts made me think about one of my own songs, Evelyn.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Okay NOW - no more buying by eddie1261 @ 12/04/21 01:25 PM

The black wall will hold 7 guitars, and 3 will be on the floor in stands in front of them. I can't believe how disgusting the old carpet and pad were. I wore nitrile gloves and a respirator when I tore it out. But, the house was built in 1965, and the owner put in those upstairs bedrooms and bathroom in about 1975 when she started breeding, so that stuff was about 46 years old. Cat urine all over the padding, layers of dust... But it's all gone and that's behind me. Soon be back to writing med
Page 33 of 190 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 189 190 >
PG Music News
The Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows DAW Plugin 4.0 is Here!

There are over 40 enhancements to the Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin, including a new Chord Settings dialog (with Chord Builder, Chord Theory, and MicroChords tabs), the MicroChords feature (the ability to enter multiple chords per beat, four pages for a total of 32 tracks (8 style tracks, 16 utility tracks, and 8 multi-riff tracks) plus a Style Mix track, the ability to drag MIDI chords and markers to DAW, volume sliders for each track, the ability to save/load chord progression, and much more!

The newest DAW Plugin is included in all Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows purchases - and Upgrades are on sale this month... up to 50% off!

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows DAW Plugin 4.0.

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Boot Camp: An introduction to 10 major features and new RealTracks!

We've made a great tutorial feature for 7 of the 10 major features of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows.
(the other 3 drum stems, track settings, and ReMix Vocal Songs will be covered in "Boot Camp, part 2/2" - coming soon!)

Here is Part 1/2: Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Boot Camp: An introduction to 10 major features and new RealTracks!

Table of Contents:
All Tracks are Equal 00:50
Playable RealTracks 9:00
MultiRiff 24:35
MicroChords 38:24
Motifs 48:51
Volume Node Automation 51:18

Coming soon in part 2:
Drum stems
Track Settings "One-Stop-Shop"
ReMix Vocal Full Songs
222 new RealTracks
1-Click Downloader/Installer

NEW! Xtra Styles PAK 12 for Band-in-a-Box®!

If you love our existing Xtra Styles PAKs, you'll definitely want to have a listen to our NEW Xtra Styles PAK 12, with 200 more fully-produced styles! 50 each for: Country, Jazz, Rock-Pop, and our new Blues styles option!

Video: Xtra Styles PAK 12 Demos

Order this month and save 40%! During our Xtra Styles PAK 12 special, which ends December 31st, all of our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-12 are on sale for just $29 each (reg. $49)! Looking for more Xtra Styles PAKs? You can purchase our complete library of all 2,000+ RealStyles with the Xtra Styles PAK 1-12 Bundle for only $199 (reg. $349)! Learn more & order now.

Note: These Xtra Styles require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box® version 2021 or 2022.

RealBand 2022 is Here!

There are over 30 new features to RealBand 2022, including the ability to install multiple VST plugins from a folder at a time, improved Audio Chord Wizard detection routines, the ability to record mixer movement for the masters/subgroups, new Transpose/Stretch All Tracks dialog lets you transpose/stretch/reduce all tracks and then conveniently save to a new file, the new settings to save selected tracks only and exclude muted tracks when saving all tracks to individual files, the option to save all tracks to a compressed format, and much more.

RealBand is included in ALL Band-in-a-Box® for Windows purchases – during our special (which ends December 31st) to save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Learn more about all the new features in RealBand 2022 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows is here! There are 50+ new features, 222 new RealTracks(20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, Xtra Styles PAK 12, New "playable RealTracks" Hi-Q sounds, 2 sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2021 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2022 packages during our special, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks) upgrade it to the 2022 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows.

Celebrate National Jukebox Day with Band-in-a-Box®!

Happy National Jukebox Day!
(November 24)

Don't own a Jukebox? Well, if you have Band-in-a-Box®, you actually do with the Jukebox feature!

What does the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox do?

Using the directory you choose, the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox will provide you with background music by continuously play the entire list of Band-in-a-Box® songs within that folder! There are many options for you to customize your Jukebox experience, including: Only Play song with melodies, Change Melody Instrument, Random order Playback, Audible Count-in, Harmony Settings, and more! Plus, the Jukebox will continue to play while you use other programs, providing your favorite music for continued background listening.

To learn more about the Jukebox feature in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows, check out Chapter 5 of our online manual.
Mac Jukebox details found here.

Tell Us Your Favorite Band-in-a-Box Features

Did you know we have a My Favorite Things forum? We'd love it if you shared your favorite features in Band-in-a-Box and RealBand there, along with what features you use the most and why - we absolutely LOVE getting feedback!

Take a peak at other posts while you're there - you never know... someone else's favorite feature might become yours too!

Forum Stats
35219 Members
63 Forums
71789 Topics
625365 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
N67, sjk, ninebelow0, cqd, floridave

35219 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jpettit 466
Matt Finley 254