Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Greg, your actions are exactly what is recommended in such circumstances. It's great that you got it going again - and that you resolved it yourself !
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bar settings window and controlling utility tracks by AudioTrack @ 05/12/22 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By: StevieBThanks for the replies - I can work with that solution of bringing the track in and out of the mix via the Audio Edit window. Fantastic Steve. Thanks for letting us know you have a workable solution.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Experimenting with music NFTs by etcjoe @ 05/12/22 04:26 AM

The NFT, that some guy paid a huge sum, for the first ever tweet by Jack Dorsey (Twitter founder) recently only reached something like $280 at auction. He wanted 50 million. It was a digital file of a static image of the 5 word tweet stored on a block chain and sold for 2.9 million originally. Granted a very inflated price to begin with. It is a scam the likes we have never seen.
User Showcase
Hello Floyd Thank you for your true words Many greetings Andi ;-)
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Eurotopia a new slow challenge by PROJECT M @ 05/12/22 03:28 AM

Hello Laurent Welcome to the forum Your song sounds quite good Maybe you should pay more attention to your guitar sound It is a little bit lost in the song And guitarists like Santana and Gary Moore are among the best guitarists ever on this planet. I think it is questionable to start challenges in their name. But this is my opinion Many greetings Andi ;-)
User Showcase
Hello Rob greatSong Very well sung The background track is very lively There BiaB was used very skillfully Great work Many greetings Andi ;-)
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Eurotopia a new slow challenge by BlueAttitude @ 05/12/22 03:12 AM

Nice playing on this, and I like the melody. Guitar is a little buried in the mix in spots in my opinion.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Moonshadow II (Eurotopia Challenge) by PROJECT M @ 05/12/22 03:11 AM

Hi Scott Very nicely played Especially with a lot of feeling Maybe the sound of the guitar could have a little more pressure. But that is just a feeling from me All in all very well done Many greetings Andi ;-)
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: WE part way there. by BlueAttitude @ 05/12/22 03:06 AM

Has the potential of being a good song, Ray. I'm looking forward to hearing how it develops. Vocal sounds good, initially I thought it was too low in the mix, but as the song progressed it seemed to fit better. Not very helpful I know!
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Experimenting with music NFTs by JoanneCooper @ 05/12/22 03:01 AM

Hi all. If anybody is interested in learning more about my NFT journey, I held a two-hour Zoom webinar last night (11 May 2022) and went through what I have learned in detail, answered questions and showed around inside my Mintsongs account where I have been creating these things. PM me if you are interested in learning more.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: A summer song: The Ocean by BlueAttitude @ 05/12/22 02:59 AM

Fun song, Hans, I like the band and the arrangement. Reminds me of the music you hear in places like Cuba and the Dominican, just that laid back, feel good groove. Enjoyed!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Moonshadow II (Eurotopia Challenge) by BlueAttitude @ 05/12/22 02:54 AM

Lovely melody, Scott, as usual! Tone sounds great to me too. Enjoyed!
User Showcase
https://soundcloud.com/robdeklerk/niet-om-je-ogen-ben-ik-bij-jou-1 not for your eyes I'm with you not for the color of your mouth not for your body you are my wife not even for your blissful [*****] not for your eyes I'm with you not for the smell of your hair not for your body you are my wife darling i want it so much not that that would be unimportant not that it doesn't matter you make life blissful and nice because of what you do with it you color life, give it more shine you brighten me
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Where's Carlos? (Santana Challenge) by BlueAttitude @ 05/12/22 02:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Janice & BudSantana in his sultry mood! As others have mentioned your tone is very nice and Santana is represented well. Now we want to listen to your original song for Kathy! Enjoyed it, J&B Hi guys, the original was quite a bit more laid back, especially the improv stuff at the end. It's still around on all the streaming platforms, under my Dave Bell profile. Originally Posted By: F.M.M.Hi Dave really nice sound and chops yup contender for sure love it th
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: MIDNIGHT FLIGHT TO RIO_The Al Di Meola Challenge!! by BlueAttitude @ 05/12/22 02:45 AM

Hey David, Some pretty fast picking happening with this one! Way faster than what I'm capable of. I think I'm going to pass on this one, but, a fun listen!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Moonshadow II (Eurotopia Challenge) by rayc @ 05/12/22 01:44 AM

Some really lovely melodic lines and tone Scott. A good band, nice job on the drums' multi tracks by the way, and a good structure. The delay gets in the way of the melody a few times.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Moonshadow II (Eurotopia Challenge) by laurent4114 @ 05/12/22 01:40 AM

I find that the most beautiful part is from 0.46 and 1.30 where it is very beautiful with a great guitar sound. At this moment you are ready for the perfect song. the right notes in the right place.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: WE part way there. by rayc @ 05/12/22 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: dcunyHi, Ray. Harmonies are interesting. The vocals parts step on each other in places, making it to make out the lyric. Some of the lines start clear, but then fade into the background and are soft and hard to make out. It sounds like you're trying to bury the vocals, and that's a big nope for me. Put 'em front and center. Then again, I see others on the thread who disagree, so... Thanks dcuny, The harmonies shouldn't be interesting as they form the triad. I must have go
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: WE part way there. by rayc @ 05/12/22 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#Ray, Very cool tune. Has a very personal / intimate feel, if one can say that. Would be interesting to hear how it develops. I like the vocals on it a lot, and compared to your other drafts, they are well positioned in the mix., I would up them just very slightly. EBow, seems like a fun toy. Thank you for sharing. Misha. "they are well positioned in the mix" thanks & "up them just very slightly." I shall try.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: WE part way there. by rayc @ 05/12/22 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Scott CGood start on the song. This will develop into an excellent piece. Well done Thanks Scott, particularly for the optimistic prediction.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: WE part way there. by rayc @ 05/12/22 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: PROJECT MHi Ray Really cool made The song has a very interesting background track Is very well done The vocals fit perfectly into it Very good work Many greetings Andi ;-) Thanks Andi, I hope it progresses as well as it started.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: WE part way there. by rayc @ 05/12/22 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: BirchwoodHi Ray, pleasantly surprised! What an -almost- lovely song you made. I liked the instruments you chose, especially the cello. The melody is lovely, the lyrics sad but very well written. Your vocals were too soft. I would prefer them way more upfront. What kind of fx you used on the vocals? the threat from the start. Hans Thanks Hans, I expect the real cello part to REALLY up the game. Lyrically this was easy - I started with the 1st line and the 1st two stanz
Solved! I found a prior thread with the same issue "Try deleting the files "intrface.bbw" and "mysetup.dk" from the Band-in-a-Box folder (usually C:\BB). This will return the program to factory settings." Things are back working again,
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Better All The Time by Ghostgum @ 05/11/22 11:28 PM

Very easy on the ears. Sort of thing I could listen to all day long. Very relaxing
Window did an update, now BnB 2019 gets stuck on the first little screen, I call it the splash screen. I remember this happened before, but I don't remember the resolution. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thanks!
Page 43 of 130 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 129 130 >
PG Music News
Holiday Hours - Monday, May 23, 2022

We are celebrating Victoria Day on Monday, May 23th! Our hours this weekend are:

Saturday, May 21: 8am-4pm PDT
Sunday, May 22: Closed
Monday, May 23: 8am-4pm PDT

Regular Hours resume Tuesday, May 24th.
www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm

Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

Getting together and playing music and writing songs is a wonderful way to spend some free time!

Recently, a few of our Forum members did just that... and they made a video to prove it!

Check out what Charlie Fogle, Eddie, Herb, Pat Marr, David Snyder got up to - and how they did it: Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

...hopefully it inspires you to keep the fun in making music!

How to: Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®

Starting with a RealStyle in Band-in-a-Box®, and want to make one of your tracks a MIDI track? See how this is done using the MIDI Track Picker dialog with our video How to Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Band-in-a-Box® Tuba RealTracks

Today (May 6) is International Tuba Day!

Celebrate your love for the Tuba today - add one of our Tuba RealTracks (available in Sets 143, 162, and 248) played by either Brad Muirhead or Philip Santner.

Already have a Band-in-a-Box® song with a Tuba? Share it here!

How to: Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Looking for a specific RealTrack for your song? See how easy it is to search by keyword or file name when you watch our latest video, How to Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Today!

Using Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Great news! We've released a free update that enhances many of the MIDI features and Drum Stems tracks, updates the program manual and documentation, and resolves a few user reported issues.

This free update includes additional enhancements to the DAW Plugin, and updates it to version 4.5.33.

Make sure you download this free update today!

Learn more...

How to: Capturing and Adding a Screenshot to the PG Music Forums

The PG Music Forums is packed with an incredibly active community, always happy to discuss and share Band-in-a-Box tips, help with any questions other users have, and of course share their songs!

Want to know how to add a screenshot to your forum post? Follow the steps in our helpful video tutorial.

Forum Stats
36047 Members
64 Forums
74412 Topics
653018 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Calyx Haley, GM Music, John gitaar, Dutchadup, dragonrd3

36047 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 114
AudioTrack 111