Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: CHURCH GIRLS_with Rachel Cintula by Rachel Cintula @ 01/24/23 01:27 PM

Thank you everyone for your kind words regarding the collaborations David and I have been sharing. I am very grateful he returned my email and we began this journey! As David has mentioned in previous responses, I am singing the vocals on the next song. My first time singing demo vocals! Exciting and a tinge scary. Again, thank you all for your kind words on the three songs we have shared thus far.
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: crash User track avec Band in a box 2023 by musocity @ 01/24/23 01:01 PM

Not sure if I understand, but what it seems like the most common issue is Biab saves the wav to 32bit and when it plays back it's "saturates" with distortion. Try and replace the 32bit .wav with a 16bit 44.1 Khz .wav
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Belfast movie soundtrack & Van Morrison by pghboemike @ 01/24/23 12:57 PM

https://screenrant.com/belfast-soundtrack-van-morrison-songs-explained/
Jump to new posts Re: Style not playing certain instruments by Andrew - PG Music @ 01/24/23 12:51 PM

Yes, I think you need to find the file "Hi-Q Instruments for Sforzando" in your downloads, or on the hard drive in PGMusic\Installers, and install it
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: FARTHER FROM THE TREE by dcuny @ 01/24/23 12:51 PM

Not what I expected, but I love it! You don't usually sing in the lower register, because my first thought about the vocal was "Who is this guy? He sounds really good!    Time marches on through fields of broken dreams Great write, emotional vocal, excellent production. You and Ron knocked it out of the park!
Jump to new posts Re: PC keyboard note entry problem by Andrew - PG Music @ 01/24/23 12:48 PM

Hmm, are you sure that the recorded notes are quantized? I would expect the note start times to be exactly as you recorded them. You can see the start time by right-clicking on a note to bring up the Note Edit dialog. If you are looking in the Editable Notation view, the notes will appear on the closest peg to where they are, but that is only how it is showing them. If you toggle to the 'staff roll' mode, it shows the notes in their exact positions and they can be dragged around. If you do h
User Showcase
Nice sound and groove. Dark and moody. Vocal matches the mood well.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: One of These Days by dcuny @ 01/24/23 12:32 PM

Great harmonies! Love the intro as well. The band's not shabby, either.
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: AI-written Lyrics by Mark Hayes @ 01/24/23 12:22 PM

Billy wrote this: “All joking aside and excluding subjective "art" subjects, this AI very well could cause severe disruptions to the highly educated workforce.” ChatGPT wrote this: “In the next five years, it is likely that AI will begin to reduce employment for college-educated workers. As the technology continues to advance, it will be able to perform tasks that were previously thought to require a high level of education and skill. This could lead to a displacement of worke
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
UPDATE//MIKE. btw I understand it is a special mac day today.congrats. apparently on mac the core multi client feature is built in i understand. but not in win. its up to the interface driver. its not built in like on mac. i just talked to mackie support…thankfully easily accessible via a 1-800 number. impressed. sadly on windows the pro fx v3 mixers drivers are not multi client.sigh. you lucky ducks on mac re this MClient plug n' play feature. best. om
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: *New* Nursing My Whisky - (Dodge Funky Blues) by Rob4580 @ 01/24/23 12:09 PM

Hi Ray. As usual thanks for your thought provoking comments. Always appreciated. Rob4580 Originally Posted By: raycIt's a good, good thing Rob. Marty meant, I think, Red Right Hand but I knew the sound he was referring to and he's 100% on the bass tone & place in the mix. I was an huge fan of Cave until the Israel thing. I wanted more - I wanted to hear more of the story. You've left me wanting more so you win.
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: AI-written Lyrics by Planobilly @ 01/24/23 11:53 AM

All joking aside and excluding subjective "art" subjects, this AI very well could cause severe disruptions to the highly educated workforce. There is a real possibility software programming engineers could be replaced by ChatGPT in the near future (five years or less). Math teachers, medical people, and others. I don't think Ai represents an existential threat to humanity at the moment, but I do believe it will be a seriously disruptive technology. As we currently have a critical sh
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Herbstock 2023 by AudioTrack @ 01/24/23 11:48 AM

Quote:I'll probably bring mine to Herbstock. I may program some overhead patrols of the ranch before I get there. Yes! We want some overhead and wide-angle shots included in this year's movie
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Herbstock 2023 by sslechta @ 01/24/23 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By: eddie1261Mine, btw, took a dive as I was playing with it a my friend's house. Props changed, new battery door on order. You got very lucky. That could have completely totaled it. I'll probably bring mine to Herbstock. I may program some overhead patrols of the ranch before I get there.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Herbstock 2023 by eddie1261 @ 01/24/23 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By: sslechtaEddie, send him your private jet please. Hook him to your drone!! The one you have can lift him! Mine, btw, took a dive as I was playing with it a my friend's house. One of those things where when the trees are bare you can't see the bare branches. It was 300 feet from me and I had no way to tell in that little cell phone display how close I was to a tree, and down it went. Broke 2 propellers and knocked off the battery door, which somehow landed 10 feet away. Pr
Off-Topic
It definitely goes to show just how far the technology has progressed. Tip of the iceberg, too.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Herbstock 2023 by AudioTrack @ 01/24/23 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: sslechtaOriginally Posted By: chulaivet1966I need a private jet just for these sorts of functions. Eddie, send him your private jet please.
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: AI-written Lyrics by Planobilly @ 01/24/23 11:09 AM

LOL...there is no end to the rabbit holes one can go down with this damn thing...lol can you write a short novella? Sure, here's a short novella I came up with: Title: "The Lost City" It was a hot summer day when Jack first heard about the lost city. His friend, a historian, had been ranting about it for weeks, claiming that it was the missing link to understanding an ancient civilization that had been lost to time. Jack had always been fascinated by history, and he knew he had to
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: AI-written Lyrics by Planobilly @ 01/24/23 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By: sslechtaConfessions of an AI Chatbot. LOL...Let's see if it understands the concept of "novellas"...lol Billy
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: AI-written Lyrics by Planobilly @ 01/24/23 11:02 AM

Well. It definitely understands binary. I asked and received this. planobillyfl@gmail.com what does this mean 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 00100001 It is a binary representation of the word "Hello!" in ASCII. ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) is a character encoding standard used for electronic communication. Each character is represented by a unique combination of binary digits (0 and 1). It most likely understands most programming languages
RealBand
Jump to new posts Re: where has the tuner gone? by Andrew - PG Music @ 01/24/23 11:02 AM

The tuner is: C:\RealBand\$$rbtuner.exe It is the same whether you launch it from the Guitar Tuner button in RealBand, or if you just double-click on the .exe
RealBand
Jump to new posts Re: Not enough Memory Error in Realband? by Andrew - PG Music @ 01/24/23 10:58 AM

Is there any reason you need to run the editor at the same time as when you have RealBand connected? A MIDI driver can only be used by one program at a time as far as I know so isn't that what the problem is here? What is the specific error message that you get in other DAWs like Cakewalk?
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: FARTHER FROM THE TREE by BlueAttitude @ 01/24/23 10:58 AM

Man! This is right up there with your best, Torrey, and that's saying something! Just an excellent write from you and Ron, and the performance is your usual high standard. Great to read that it's generating some interest, I hope it gets recorded and becomes a hit, how cool would that be? Very much enjoyed, and good luck!
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: AI-written Lyrics by sslechta @ 01/24/23 10:50 AM

Confessions of an AI Chatbot.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: FARTHER FROM THE TREE by Torrey Bliss @ 01/24/23 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: floyd janeTorrey & Ron, A powerful write. "Things that you would say and do I see them coming out of me Sometimes, I wish this apple could have rolled A little farther from the tree " Killer lines. A really nice arrangement/production. Good vocal. Nice mix. Good luck with it! fj Thanks so much Floyd! You seal of approval on a tune is encouraging! T
Page 80 of 157 < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 156 157 >
PG Music News
Getting To Know Your Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®

Have you received the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows®, and you'd like to learn more about the newest features?

There are a few different resources available to you!

In the program there is a "2023 NEW Features" button that offers quick access to the newest features explanations and tutorials.

We offer video tutorials explaining the new version as well as breaking down specific features. You can access these on our YouTube Channel, or here on our Website on the Support | Videos pages.

There are detailed program manuals available on our Online Manuals page that explains just the New Features in the Upgrade Manual, or combines all the features of the program in our Full Manual. Prefer to access a PDF of the manuals instead? They're available on our Online Manuals page too!

Our Forums are also a great way to learn about the newest features! Not only will you see our videos shared there, you'll join an active community of friendly and knowledgeable program users happy to answer questions and help out!

Of course, you can always ask our team directly too!

It's the Last Weekend to Save Up To 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Upgrades!

Hurry - our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 special ends this Sunday, January 15th at 11:59 pm PST!

Order before then and save up to 50% off your Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade and receive a Free Bonus PAK full of great new Add-ons!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows adds over 70 new features and amazing new content to the Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Last Chance to Save Up To 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Upgrades!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 special ends this Sunday, January 15th! Order by then and save up to 50% off your Band-in-a-Box 2023 Upgrade and receive a Free Bonus PAK full of great new Add-ons!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows adds over 70 new features and amazing new content to the Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows Special is Extended to January 15, 2023

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows special with up to 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases has been extended to January 15, 2023!

Plus, there is a Free Bonus PAK automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs Special Extended to January 15, 2023!

We've extended the XPro and Xtra Styles PAKS special offers to January 15, 2023!

We're offering XPro Styles PAKs 1-4 and Xtra Styles PAKs 1-15 for just $29 each (reg $49)!

Treat yourself to 100 brand new RealStyles for country, bluegrass, jazz, funk, rock, and pop with the new XPro Styles PAK 4 for Band-in-a-Box® 2022, but why stop there? The new Xtra Styles PAKs 14 & 15 include 17 MultiStyle groups and 200 new styles for Rock, Pop, Jazz, and Country, as well as genres like '80s glam rock, rockabilly, big band, space rock, metal, funk, and more!

Learn more about XPro Styles PAKs and order now.

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs and order now.

Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Artist Performance Set 13: Songs with Vocals 3

Learn all about the 25 Songs with Vocals added to our Band-in-a-Box Add-ons with Artist Performance Set 13: Songs with Vocals 3! Band-in-a-Box® 2023: Songs with Vocals 3

This included in the Band-in-a-Box 2023 Free Bonus PAK!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows - 'Twas the Click Before Christmas!

Order any version of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows and receive your download key right away for use with our One-Click Installer, but don't wait too long... our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows special ends December 31st!

Order now to add over 70 new features and amazing new content to your Band-in-a-Box® collection, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

It's a great time to order, with up to 50% off Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022!

Plus, there is a Free Bonus PAK automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Forum Stats
37098 Members
64 Forums
77143 Topics
683957 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
ks88, KNL, dj001, TapNTyme, JameAmenda

37097 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
musocity 159
MarioD 145