Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: UPS N DOWNS Pygmy Beat Etended featuring Gene Pensari. by Ezekiel's Storm @ 09/07/22 04:47 PM

This is musically so engrossing. Wild! I would go so far as saying bloody genius in the way you put all this together. I enjoyed it much! I am tea man myself. (Not a Rutles reference) Video complements the song. Love the dancing cigarettes.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hope there's You by MarioD @ 09/07/22 04:41 PM

Rob and Anne-Marie, this is fantastic. Super vocal and harmonies - Anne-Marie has a great voice. I also liked the chord progression and instrumentation - cello - brilliant. WOW what an ending - again brilliant. Loved it
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: About Jbridge? by Mike Halloran @ 09/07/22 04:35 PM

You don't say what MacOS you are running. If Catalina or later, JBridge will no longer run and it should be completely removed from your system. Before that, it allowed 64 bit VSTs to run in 32 bit apps such as BIAB 2018 and earlier. It also claimed to let 32 bit VSTs run in 64 bit apps but wasn't very good at it. JBridge
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Who Can We Turn To? by MarioD @ 09/07/22 04:34 PM

Dan, God gave you an enormous amount of talent and you are using those talents to the max when you sign praises to him. Another brilliant song. Loved it.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: HEARTLESS_Piano Version by MarioD @ 09/07/22 04:25 PM

David, this sounds fabulous. Although I didn't hear the first version I don't think it would be as good as this one with the piano. Great vocal and outstanding lyrics. Loved it
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial - Nick Kellie by sslechta @ 09/07/22 03:03 PM

Great guitarist too. I loved watching his sessions on that clip.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The House Built By Ruth by David Snyder @ 09/07/22 02:59 PM

Great country song Brad. Keep 'em coming man. Really good lyrics.
PowerTracks Pro Audio
Jump to new posts Re: How to use virtual instrument? by rharv @ 09/07/22 02:32 PM

Connect Kawai to computer using USB connection. The 212 does not facilitate MIDI as far as I know. Assuming the Synthology Ivory is a VST instrument that PT can use, you have to go to a MIDI channel. Open the DX/VST area using the downward area on the left side of the track. Once in that window, select the first of the set of four slots for FX (this will accommodate a VSTi and the rest will accommodate VST FX (reverb etc) If your Synthology Ivory does not appear in the list you'll have to
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water by Guitarhacker @ 09/07/22 02:22 PM

Ditto on the comments. Nice blues and well played
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The House Built By Ruth by Guitarhacker @ 09/07/22 02:19 PM

I love a good story song. You did a great job with this.
Other Products FAQ
Jump to new posts Revisiting Sampletank by cubanpete @ 09/07/22 02:18 PM

Hi after a few years of not using it, I'm trying to revisit Sampletank and downloaded sapletank 4 and the instruments; I can load the instruments fine but I get no sound from it, even when using the built in keyboard. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for the help. Mike B.
Jump to new posts Re: Can't copy and paste MIDI notes in Utility track by Chantelle - PG Music @ 09/07/22 02:02 PM

Are you trying to copy from the Notation window or the PianoRoll?
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Rebirth by David Snyder @ 09/07/22 02:01 PM

This sounds really cool James! Very hypnotic!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts HEARTLESS_Piano Version by David Snyder @ 09/07/22 01:59 PM

So I have been working on my Whiskey Town Alt-Country Album and the last version of this song Heartless was bugging the hell out of me. So I did a version with piano lead and I think it makes a huge difference. I think this may be the one. Let me know what you think. https://www.reverbnation.com/davidpsnyder/song/33525682-heartless HEARTLESS By David Snyder V1 If you ask my opinion God doesn't ask that much just try and make a difference in every life you touch Everybody in the world is
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Lost in the Mist by MarioD @ 09/07/22 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: DerochetteHi MarioD, Nice research in the colorization of the musical piece. This leaves a mysterious atmosphere. It would be good for a documentary film. Kindly regard Derochette alias JaniJackFlash Thanx so much for listening and commenting. I greatly appreciate that you took the time to do that. Originally Posted By: Brad WilliamsWhoa, this is so unique and different than most of your stuff! Very inventive. With that first sound effect at the intro, I thought I w
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Rebirth by MarioD @ 09/07/22 01:31 PM

James this is a great song. Great melody. To really nitpick when one is trying to emulate a wind instrument one must allow the emulated player to breathe. No whistler or flutist can hold notes and/or phrases like yours here for that long. Been there - done that and I still make that mistake myself. Note that this is just my opinion and others may or may not agree with me. Regardless this is a great song. Two thumbs up.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The House Built By Ruth by MarioD @ 09/07/22 01:23 PM

I responded to this yesterday but somehow my message got lost in the mail! What a great tribute to your grandmother. Super vocal, mix, and backing tracks. Loved it.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water by MarioD @ 09/07/22 01:21 PM

WOW you guys are fantastic. Super bari sax, piano, guitar, and vocals. Blues at its best. IMHO it is your best to date. Loved it
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water by Bass Thumper @ 09/07/22 01:16 PM

Hey Nigel, Very nice blues song. Your mastery of this genre is evident. An enjoyable listen all around.
Jump to new posts Re: Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial - Nick Kellie by MarioD @ 09/07/22 01:16 PM

That is a fantastic testimony. Thanx for sharing.
Jump to new posts Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial - Nick Kellie by Callie - PG Music @ 09/07/22 12:48 PM

Endorsing Artist Nick Kellie is a long-time Band-in-a-Box® user - here's what he has to say about the program, along with some of his sessions demoing his use of Band-in-a-Box® backing tracks: "Band-in-a-Box is an indispensable tool for any practicing musician. I can think of any chord progression imaginable and it can do it. It has helped me to hone my skills as a soloist and as a rhythm player." - Nick Kellie
Jump to new posts Re: Can't copy and paste MIDI notes in Utility track by Jim Fogle @ 09/07/22 12:09 PM

Do it while the midi is in one of the original tracks and then move the midi to a utility track.
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a way to program 5/4 timing? by Jim Fogle @ 09/07/22 12:03 PM

ThomasS, Great advice. Ripple edit is a nice feature in most DAWs but Band-in-a-Box can do the same thing in the audio editor. Highlight a section and you can drag to shorten or lengthen as needed. The fix sour notes feature in the audio editor might help weird sounding notes sound better.
Jump to new posts Re: Is This Better Than the DAW Plugin? by Jim Fogle @ 09/07/22 11:46 AM

Quote: (I'm thinking perhaps you mean "Medley Maker?") Correct. My mistake, I apologize for using the wrong name. Regarding exporting tracks to your DAW to move pieces around to try different arrangements. You may find Band-in-a-Box's "Song Form" feature useful. When you call up the song form dialog window you designate certain bars as A, others as B and so on. Then you rearrange the letters and Band-in-a-Box does the cutting and pasting for you. For example, let's say
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Ability to open in alternate monitor by MarioD @ 09/07/22 11:10 AM

I also do not have two monitors but I can see how this would be important to those that do so +1
Page 84 of 122 < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 121 122 >
PG Music News
The XPro & Xtra Styles PAKs Special Ends September 30th!

Amp up your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 experience when you add XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs... on sale until September 30th!

XPro Styles PAKs are styles that work with any version (Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition) of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 (or higher). We offer 3 PAKs, and each PAK includes over 100 styles!

Xtra Styles PAKs are styles that work with the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 (or higher). There are 13 PAKs available, with over 100 styles in each PAK!

They're all on sale only September 30th!
Each PAK can be purchased for $29 (reg. $49)... Order XPro Styles PAKS | Order Xtra Styles PAKs

How to: Using the New Download and Install Manager to Install on macOS

In this video we show you how to use the new Band-in-a-Box® Download And Install Manager to install Band-in-a-Box® 2022 on macOS: Installing Band-in-a-Box® On macOS Using The New Download And Install Manager

Learn more about this feature.

Special Offer! XPro Styles PAKs on sale until September 30, 2022!

XPro Styles PAKs 1-3 offers 300 more RealStyles to supercharge your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition! All of these styles are professionally mixed and include genres like jazz, country, bluegrass, pop, singer/songwriter, rock, and more. For you Pro and MegaPAK users, the XPro Styles PAK 3 also includes 35 additional RealTracks (a $200+ value) that are not included with the Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Pro or MegaPAK. XPro Styles PAKs are only $29 each (reg $49) until September 30th!

Learn more about XPro Styles PAKs 1-3 for Windows and for Mac.

Note: XPro Styles PAKs work with ANY Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Special Offer! Save on Xtra Styles PAKs until September 30, 2022!

Until September 30th, save over 40% on our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-13 with over 2,200 RealStyles (and 35 MIDI Styles)! Each set is on sale for $29 or get them all in the Xtra Styles PAK 1-13 Bundle for only $199 (reg. $349)!

Expand your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition with Xtra Styles PAKs! These Xtra Styles PAKs will add TONS of imaginative styles to your collection, spanning several genres like jazz, rock, bluegrass, country, pop, blues, singer/songwriter, and more! Every RealStyle is professionally mixed and uses a unique arrangement that has never been used by our previous styles. We have even included several MultiStyles that include up to ten substyles each for your advanced arrangements! Spend less time mixing and more time creating, with Xtra Styles PAKs!

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs 1-13 for Windows and for Mac.

Note: These Xtra Styles PAKs require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box® version 2022. They won't work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the 2022 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial - Nick Kellie

Endorsing Artist Nick Kellie is a long-time Band-in-a-Box® user - here's what he has to say about the program, along with some of his sessions demoing his use of Band-in-a-Box® backing tracks: Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial - Nick Kellie

"Band-in-a-Box is an indispensable tool for any practicing musician. I can think of any chord progression imaginable and it can do it. It has helped me to hone my skills as a soloist and as a rhythm player."
- Nick Kellie

Band-in-a-Box® User Tip - Generate a RealTracks Solo Using the Silence RealTrack Instead of Mute

Our Forums are full of enthusiastic and long time Band-in-a-Box® users, so it's no surprise when they post a handy tip for fellow program users.

Like this one, Generate a RealTracks Solo using the Silence RealTrack instead of Mute

What a time saving tip to share with everyone - thanks Charlie!

Interested reading other program tips, or share your own? Head to our Tips and Tricks forum to join in on the conversation.

Forum Stats
36551 Members
64 Forums
75733 Topics
667399 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
imapianoman, Wick, adaguerre@live.c, mikemadej, Baskey82

36551 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AudioTrack 165
MarioD 120