Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Elapsed Time by AudioTrack @ 05/01/22 03:40 PM

I tend to agree Mario. I never use the timeline, it's too difficult to visually see its operation. Several times I suggested to change the background to lighter colors so that the actual cursor position was more obvious and visually contrasted. But it never happened.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: PERCUSSION ELEMENTS 1,2 and 3 - Free by MusicStudent @ 05/01/22 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: David SnyderQuestion to the experts: How many free libraries, VSTs and programs does a person need to purchase in order to write a song? I was wondering how much I should save and approximately how long I should wait before I post anything. Wow, that hurt. Were you really intentionally dissing us?
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: PERCUSSION ELEMENTS 1,2 and 3 - Free by David Snyder @ 05/01/22 02:37 PM

Question to the experts: How many free libraries, VSTs and programs does a person need to purchase in order to write a song? I was wondering how much I should save and approximately how long I should wait before I post anything. Is $150,000 and ten years about the average? Should I wait for the free Kontakt player upgrade before I do it? Also, do I need to know any chords or will Kontakt do that for me? If I have 50 real instruments could I play one of those instead while I am waiting?
Help! Tech S.O.S (Off topic)
Jump to new posts Re: Help - S.O.S. - Pitch and speed by MusicStudent @ 05/01/22 02:10 PM

That's votes for sample rate mismatch.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: LOVE´S FOR US OUR DAYS TO FILL by David Snyder @ 05/01/22 02:04 PM

Dani, Really great love song! Enjoyed this!!
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Naomi Judd by Sundance @ 05/01/22 01:56 PM

Good article about her life and career https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/naomi-judd-dies-obituary-1345555/
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: LOVE´S FOR US OUR DAYS TO FILL by dani48 @ 05/01/22 01:49 PM

Hi, friend ! Yes, I did as you said and chose a new bass for the tune ! Thank you for your most kind words truly much appreciated ! Cheers Dani
I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube
Jump to new posts Re: STREETS OF LONDON - NEW ARRANGEMENT FOR 2022 by sixchannel @ 05/01/22 01:29 PM

Apologies for recent absence, guys. Thank you for your very kind comments. They are much appreciated. Best regards Ian
I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube
Jump to new posts Re: I've been waiting for you Abba cover by sixchannel @ 05/01/22 01:26 PM

Superbly done! Another Hank Marvin player and fan I guess, like me. BB backing is excellent and the Strat work perfect. Do I hear Echoes from a Q2 Alesis? Best regards Ian
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Earline by bloc-head @ 05/01/22 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Dewey_MILove the vibe! Thanks Dewey... Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#BH, Nice tribute. Very well put together and performed. The sound reminds me of some of ELO tunes. Thank you for sharing. Misha. Thank you for listening Misha, and for the nice words. Originally Posted By: floyd janeYou know how to write! You know how to play! You know how to produce! You, Damn Sure, know how to sing!!! Excellent mix. Extraordinary Music!! Love it. (You weren't a member of The Te
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Good Thing I Gave My Heart To You by floyd jane @ 05/01/22 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Al-DavidHI Floyd ... Back after some really bad weeks. This is a terrific way to come back! Like it a lot. The singer that came to my mind isn't one of the hat guys, though. I imagined Billy Currington put his polish on this in his understated way. But I'm sure there some of those hat acts who would like to get their hands on this one. As always... splendid music! Alan Thanks, Alan. Currington is an interesting choice. His earlier stuff was good (People Are Crazy) -
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts Re: Transposition d'un seul instrument by Daniel Donval @ 05/01/22 12:22 PM

Tu es sur quelle version de BIAB : Win 2022 ? Mac 2022 ?
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Get Up And Go (Remix) by bloc-head @ 05/01/22 12:20 PM

The mix is much better now... The dobro is still too busy, and doesn't sound natural because of the tempo mis-match between the your song tempo, and the tempo the Dobro RT was recorded at... That said, everything else is fine... Great lyrics & singing...
Jump to new posts Re: Help - S.O.S. - Pitch and speed by Byron Dickens @ 05/01/22 12:19 PM

Yep. From the description, it sounds like a sample rate mismatch.
User Showcase
Is she a white magic woman? I'm not sure if you made that completely clear... that note from :27-:31 with the slight distortion is a Carlos signature sound that most people miss when they step up to this plate. Nice! fj
https://www.cowboystudio.com/category_s/77.htm
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Santana Challenge by floyd jane @ 05/01/22 12:10 PM

Well done, Scott. Nice playing, good tone (I thought it needed just a touch more "fuzz" to it - but I am no expert in these matters). fj
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Get Up And Go (Remix) by floyd jane @ 05/01/22 12:06 PM

Brad, A good write. Vocal is strong. Drums and bass are at a good level. Guitar, too. The piano is a bit low in volume. Dobro is busy. fun song. fj
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Help, Please, Is anyone having this problem? I’ve been having it in BIAB Windows 2022 Builds 918 and 920. I have to keep reinstalling Build 914 to avoid having this issue. I am trying to record a vocal so I can get playback in both channels. A problem I had not had until Build 918 and now Build 920. The Playback of the vocal/audio is only in one channel. I have the audio settings as shown below: Audio track type for this song: Mono Preferred default track type for new songs: Mono Record usi
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Can Make It Today (feat. Amber Eaker) by Guitarhacker @ 05/01/22 11:59 AM

That is so good, so well done.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Can Make It Today (feat. Amber Eaker) by Parkeexant @ 05/01/22 11:55 AM

You just become my idol
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Junkyard Dog by Parkeexant @ 05/01/22 11:54 AM

You are so cool
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Junkyard Dog by David Snyder @ 05/01/22 10:37 AM

This is good Scott. I am glad you got around to releasing it!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: I Can Make It Today (feat. Amber Eaker) by David Snyder @ 05/01/22 10:34 AM

Hey this sounds really great! Excellent playing as well. And yes the vocals are lovely.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NOT TURNING BACK by vicarn @ 05/01/22 10:23 AM

Good mix with a lot of interesting stuff going on. Very nice guitar licks. Vic
Page 85 of 134 < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 133 134 >
PG Music News
Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

Getting together and playing music and writing songs is a wonderful way to spend some free time!

Recently, a few of our Forum members did just that... and they made a video to prove it!

Check out what Charlie Fogle, Eddie, Herb, Pat Marr, David Snyder got up to - and how they did it: Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

...hopefully it inspires you to keep the fun in making music!

How to: Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®

Starting with a RealStyle in Band-in-a-Box®, and want to make one of your tracks a MIDI track? See how this is done using the MIDI Track Picker dialog with our video How to Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Band-in-a-Box® Tuba RealTracks

Today (May 6) is International Tuba Day!

Celebrate your love for the Tuba today - add one of our Tuba RealTracks (available in Sets 143, 162, and 248) played by either Brad Muirhead or Philip Santner.

Already have a Band-in-a-Box® song with a Tuba? Share it here!

How to: Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Looking for a specific RealTrack for your song? See how easy it is to search by keyword or file name when you watch our latest video, How to Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Today!

Using Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Great news! We've released a free update that enhances many of the MIDI features and Drum Stems tracks, updates the program manual and documentation, and resolves a few user reported issues.

This free update includes additional enhancements to the DAW Plugin, and updates it to version 4.5.33.

Make sure you download this free update today!

Learn more...

How to: Capturing and Adding a Screenshot to the PG Music Forums

The PG Music Forums is packed with an incredibly active community, always happy to discuss and share Band-in-a-Box tips, help with any questions other users have, and of course share their songs!

Want to know how to add a screenshot to your forum post? Follow the steps in our helpful video tutorial.

Band-in-a-Box® Utility Tracks User Tip

#TipTuesday

Utility Tracks were added to Band-in-a-Box® with version 2021. With this feature, there are now 16 editable Utility tracks in Band-in-a-Box®, which can be used for audio and/or MIDI! Generate RealTracks, RealDrums, MIDI tracks, and you can even record or import existing Audio or MIDI files to these tracks!

See how forum user justanoldmuso utilizes this feature to streamline their workflow with their recent post, Side benefit of biab added utility tracks.

Forum Stats
36038 Members
64 Forums
74394 Topics
652821 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
hughie, cornbread, ivova61, revnev, robertjohn5814

36038 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AudioTrack 135
MarioD 120